Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
530iNoire

When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

We all know that certain songs shine in the system. What do you play, when demonstrating your systems 1. Sound Quality. 2. SPL Interested in All Genres examples. 1. recommend The X-Ecutioners Revolutions track 7 The Regulators (Turntable hip hop) -Loud and Clear 2. Hustle and Flow Soundtrack - bass 3. Usher- Yeah for R & B

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-03-2006 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 530iNoire Click here to Send 530iNoire a Private Message Find more posts by 530iNoire Add 530iNoire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2006 by 530iNoire
We all know that certain songs shine in the system. What do you play, when demonstrating your systems 1. Sound Quality. 2. SPL Interested in All Genres examples. 1. recommend The X-Ecutioners Revolutions track 7 The Regulators (Turntable hip hop) -Loud and Clear 2. Hustle and Flow Soundtrack - bass 3. Usher- Yeah for R & B

i use IASCA spl cd track 58-down to 54 for comps and for music playing i use petie pablo - vibrate or 3 6 mafia riddn spinners or who run it

New Post 07-03-2006 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OnYrMrk

RE: When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-03-2006 by 530iNoire

I play Fresh Aire III "Tocatta" it is a very nice little tune that shows the harmonic balance that a proper SQ car would have with the assault of your senses from the powerfull bass notes that are thrown in for good measure

New Post 07-05-2006 03:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobass

RE: RE: When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-05-2006 by OnYrMrk
I play Fresh Aire III "Tocatta" it is a very nice little tune that shows the harmonic balance that a proper SQ car would have with the assault of your senses from the powerfull bass notes that are thrown in for good measure

so funny I used to use that years ago! I just play whatever is in there now.

New Post 07-08-2006 02:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mobass Click here to Send mobass a Private Message Find more posts by mobass Add mobass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
OnYrMrk

RE: RE: RE: When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

quote:
Originally posted on 07-08-2006 by mobass
so funny I used to use that years ago! I just play whatever is in there now.

As did I my friend. Some songs just do what they were produced to do...thoughout the years.

New Post 07-11-2006 08:52 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
530iNoire

When Showing off your system ? SQL and SPL what do you play?

Thanks for the feedback. I will have to look for Fresh Aire III, although in the last few weeks, I have realized that there is a difference to a system that sounds nice, and a true sound quality set up. (Staging, harmonic balance, Front stage drifting) All things that are unimportant to the average Joe on the passenger side of your vehicle LOL. I just started in this "hobby" and I am not sure how far I will take it... right now just learning as much as I can without breaking the bank. It is addictive.

New Post 07-11-2006 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 530iNoire Click here to Send 530iNoire a Private Message Find more posts by 530iNoire Add 530iNoire to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cookies

i use the song , "Donkey Kong" by Dem Franchise Boys....the song hits ridiculous

New Post 07-14-2006 02:11 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cookies Click here to Send cookies a Private Message Find more posts by cookies Add cookies to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

AMG-vertical joy ride does ok and is still more of the old school or I had a sq system in the past and some old Otis Redding sounded the best in it.

New Post 07-17-2006 11:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crazydb

deffinitely Jay

no way, you wanna put a good song in there for street bump and showing off to your buddies its deffinitely "dirt off your shoulder" by Jay Z.. very good song

New Post 07-24-2006 08:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for crazydb Click here to Send crazydb a Private Message Find more posts by crazydb Add crazydb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
530iNoire

I believe you should have songs in mind for all musical genres. I have put together a CD called Speaker test, , It opens with the Intro to Speaker Box which has obviouse bass test, with crickets and a snaping snare drum testing the highs... then I have other songs ranging from Jazz, R&B, etc. House.

New Post 07-24-2006 11:46 PM
530iNoire

Song Denmark, by acid Jazz Group "Disjam" is a 12 min Jam session, where every instrument solo's. Makes me think of a smokey Jazz Club in Amsterdam... The Beastie Boys instramental from Ill Communication Sambrosa.

New Post 07-24-2006 11:51 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting