Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > SOLD!
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

SOLD!

Sorry yall but I had to do it. I am so far behind on medical bills and other things that Madam Blue has been sold today,Question is, Should I leave her in the installs or pull her. What do yall think? Your in put would be much appreciated, By the way, She sold for 10 grand!! R.

I think she will be remembered for a long time by me, like a child leaving the nest, (Rhaze sniffling)But not to fear,I have another project in the making,Yall gonna like the next one! R

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-11-2006 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i would leave it in. lol. unless you are going to salvage the parts and reuse them

New Post 07-11-2006 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-11-2006 by 9oh7
i would leave it in. lol. unless you are going to salvage the parts and reuse them

Thats one vote to leave it in, Thanx 9, M.B was a finished car,However I have enough to build another,But it wont be the same,(One of a kind thing ya know?)But I will be posting my new project soon,and I will be doing it from ground up like I did M.B. Here's a hint,It too is a 1977 Toyota. Thanx for the in put 9. R

New Post 07-11-2006 12:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i was more talking like subs and amps and stuff. i mean if they are expecting the system, leave it in. if not take what you will reuse.

New Post 07-11-2006 03:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-11-2006 by 9oh7
i was more talking like subs and amps and stuff. i mean if they are expecting the system, leave it in. if not take what you will reuse.

Nope I sold all that with it. Gonna go with a total new system.(pioneer of course)

New Post 07-11-2006 07:31 AM
OnYrMrk

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-11-2006 by Rhaze36
Nope I sold all that with it. Gonna go with a total new system.(pioneer of course)

Ralph, leave that sucker in. There are alot of posers on here who claim they built theirs, but we all know for sure that you built yours. I for one would be happy to see it on a daily basis. Oh and congrats on the sales price.

Joe

New Post 07-11-2006 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
goatman123321

Oh man that was a nice looking car. Congrats on getting a good price for it. Can't wait to see the next project. How soon do you think you'll be starting? good luck

New Post 07-11-2006 02:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for goatman123321 Click here to Send goatman123321 a Private Message Find more posts by goatman123321 Add goatman123321 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frpower

ralph i say leave it on here,you put your heart and sole into that car,and it deserves to be shown off,its also a great example of what someone with a limited budget and a lot of talent can accomplish,madam blue and you are part of the family here,take care chris.

New Post 07-11-2006 09:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

leave it in the install gallery... good stuff.. gotta be remembered.. unless the new owner doesnt want it in the gallery.. then thats a different story... but until that day,;leave it in

New Post 07-11-2006 09:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Sucks you had to get rid of it, but at least it was for a good cause. Leave it up man, the work and dedication is a prime example of what car audio should be, not the biggest wallet or most show. Hats off to Madam.

New Post 07-14-2006 02:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

Thanx everyone for the kind words.I think I'll keep it up for a whiles longer.At least untill I get my new one up.I really appreciate all the good comments! R

New Post 07-17-2006 02:09 AM
9oh7

ralph we all love you and hope that you will get better and keep doing your awsome budget installs.

New Post 07-17-2006 02:19 AM
highwaymanace

Yep ya have to leave her up!! shes to good to forget!! i do understand why she had to go i may soon be saying goodbye to the menace for the same reasons! we all will be watching her replacement!

New Post 07-23-2006 10:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

man, i cant believe you sold m.b., i loved that car. i remember the first time i met ya' in swainsboro at the car show when it was raining and you put some metallica in it, sounded awesome.

when you get to doing the stereo in the new car you can swing by metter if you want and we will put some wang in there! i got a box design that would absolutely own in that car.

take it easy bro'!

New Post 07-27-2006 08:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deadrave

RE: SOLD!

quote:
Originally posted on 07-11-2006 by Rhaze36
Sorry yall but I had to do it. I am so far behind on medical bills and other things that Madam Blue has been sold today,Question is, Should I leave her in the installs or pull her. What do yall think? Your in put would be much appreciated, By the way, She sold for 10 grand!! R.

I think she will be remembered for a long time by me, like a child leaving the nest, (Rhaze sniffling)But not to fear,I have another project in the making,Yall gonna like the next one! R

take it out so i can own everybody easier with both of my cars. aaaaaaaa

New Post 07-28-2006 12:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for deadrave Click here to Send deadrave a Private Message Find more posts by deadrave Add deadrave to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting