Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrwigglezdj

BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

one heck of an event comming this weekend july 22 in fort walton fla , its an indoor show for a change so were out of the heat of the day... www.exoticstylerides.com for more info along with address and times and fees but its going to be a blast some make a 3-5 hr trip to be here one of the many shows that will be worth comming to this year

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-17-2006 12:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raven15

RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
Originally posted on 07-17-2006 by mrwigglezdj
one heck of an event comming this weekend july 22 in fort walton fla , its an indoor show for a change so were out of the heat of the day... www.exoticstylerides.com for more info along with address and times and fees but its going to be a blast some make a 3-5 hr trip to be here one of the many shows that will be worth comming to this year

you entering? or just gonna watch?

New Post 07-17-2006 06:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for raven15 Click here to Send raven15 a Private Message Find more posts by raven15 Add raven15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
Originally posted on 07-17-2006 by raven15
you entering? or just gonna watch?

as always i will be competing and seeing how much more my van can take before something falls off and or breaks lol yeehaaa the funkin beater will prevail

New Post 07-17-2006 11:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
raven15

RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
as always i will be competing and seeing how much more my van can take before something falls off and or breaks lol yeehaaa the funkin beater will prevail

i dont think you van can take much more lol! good luck i hope you win it all!

New Post 07-17-2006 11:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for raven15 Click here to Send raven15 a Private Message Find more posts by raven15 Add raven15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
i dont think you van can take much more lol! good luck i hope you win it all!

as long as noones in my class i will WIN again lol you should try to make it on out to the show its going to be inside and fun to boot, im just going to have fun and gain my last 2 points for world finals in sept. then its on to the big time with the work van...lol i want to be the loudest work van in america and have it anounced and offical by iasca xD that would be awsome

New Post 07-17-2006 11:40 PM
raven15

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
as long as noones in my class i will WIN again lol you should try to make it on out to the show its going to be inside and fun to boot, im just going to have fun and gain my last 2 points for world finals in sept. then its on to the big time with the work van...lol i want to be the loudest work van in america and have it anounced and offical by iasca xD that would be awsome

i really wish i could come a watch but i live michigan too long of a rid for me! that would definitely be awesome it may not be the best looking but its the loudest! lol

New Post 07-17-2006 11:43 PM
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
i really wish i could come a watch but i live michigan too long of a rid for me! that would definitely be awesome it may not be the best looking but its the loudest! lol

lol i dont know about loudest....but its geting up to the 60's mark one week at a time...just cant wait untill my amps come in and it gets meeterd im hopeing to see glass flying

New Post 07-17-2006 11:47 PM
raven15

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
lol i dont know about loudest....but its geting up to the 60's mark one week at a time...just cant wait untill my amps come in and it gets meeterd im hopeing to see glass flying

i'm working 4 12" subs with a 2400d amp right now, i would be happy with 140 and your talking 160 something i could never accomplish lol. but dont windows break around 160?

New Post 07-17-2006 11:57 PM
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
i'm working 4 12" subs with a 2400d amp right now, i would be happy with 140 and your talking 160 something i could never accomplish lol. but dont windows break around 160?

i dont know in my van i think a window will break around 155 because of the worn and missing seals and tracks of the windows and noone holding them in to prevent db loss or rattleing but every car ive seen that hits a 160 or close has lexan windows and doors bolted shut and concrete in it somewhere

New Post 07-18-2006 12:20 AM
raven15

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2006 by mrwigglezdj
i dont know in my van i think a window will break around 155 because of the worn and missing seals and tracks of the windows and noone holding them in to prevent db loss or rattleing but every car ive seen that hits a 160 or close has lexan windows and doors bolted shut and concrete in it somewhere

when your in the comp what test tone do you use?

New Post 07-18-2006 12:23 AM
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEACH BASH SUPER SHOW

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2006 by raven15
when your in the comp what test tone do you use?

i go normaly 56 hz and up depending on what spl im geting highest has ben 60hz but im still testing to find my sweet spot since i always change something like silacone a hole or foam something it all changes and need to make sure i dont get more out of a higher or lower tonebut 56hz was my 150+db tone

New Post 07-18-2006 12:53 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting