Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > MYRTLE BEACH, SC, SUPERSHOW!!
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mojoman

MYRTLE BEACH, SC, HUGE EVENT!!

DreamMakers Custom Creations is having a 2 day 3x DB DRAG and NSPL WORLD FINALS / FUNKMASTER FLEX CAR/BIKE SHOW event on Aug 19-20 at Myrtle Beach SC. Qualifying is on Sat starting at 10:00 am and eliminations will be Sun. starting at 10:00 am. Trophies will be presented at 4:00 pm Sun. Entry fee will be $30 for DB DRAG OR NSPL or $70 for both plus this includes admission inside for the rest of the show. For info on the flex show got to... www.FUNKMASTERFLEX.com This show is going to have lots of magazine coverage. King nationwide model search with $500 prize. Models from vendors everywhere!!! and lots more! AND a teeny bikini contest with a $500 prize sponsored by Supreme Audio. We are going to give cash prizes for the overall highest top 3 in ss and extreme.. CASH PRIZES; 1st.$250 2nd.$150 3rd.$100 Host hotel. Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center 843-918-5000....Mention Funkmaster Flex Show Block when making reservations.. For show info call: 843-916-1599..shop 252-287-5691..cell

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 07-18-2006 07:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mojoman Click here to Send mojoman a Private Message Find more posts by mojoman Add mojoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: MYRTLE BEACH, SC, HUGE EVENT!!

quote:
Originally posted on 07-18-2006 by mojoman
DreamMakers Custom Creations is having a 2 day 3x DB DRAG and NSPL WORLD FINALS / FUNKMASTER FLEX CAR/BIKE SHOW event on Aug 19-20 at Myrtle Beach SC. Qualifying is on Sat starting at 10:00 am and eliminations will be Sun. starting at 10:00 am. Trophies will be presented at 4:00 pm Sun. Entry fee will be $30 for DB DRAG OR NSPL or $70 for both plus this includes admission inside for the rest of the show. For info on the flex show got to... www.FUNKMASTERFLEX.com This show is going to have lots of magazine coverage. King nationwide model search with $500 prize. Models from vendors everywhere!!! and lots more! AND a teeny bikini contest with a $500 prize sponsored by Supreme Audio. We are going to give cash prizes for the overall highest top 3 in ss and extreme.. CASH PRIZES; 1st.$250 2nd.$150 3rd.$100 Host hotel. Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center 843-918-5000....Mention Funkmaster Flex Show Block when making reservations.. For show info call: 843-916-1599..shop 252-287-5691..cell

i would go but ill be getting ready for finals. glad to see you make it over from termpro lee.

New Post 07-19-2006 05:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mojoman

hell, u can still come and check out the show. its gonna be pretty wild !! yeah , this is a pretty cool site. ive looked at it a bunch of times, just never joined till now..

New Post 07-19-2006 07:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mojoman Click here to Send mojoman a Private Message Find more posts by mojoman Add mojoman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-19-2006 by mojoman
hell, u can still come and check out the show. its gonna be pretty wild !! yeah , this is a pretty cool site. ive looked at it a bunch of times, just never joined till now..

this forum aint too bad, just cant have a mature conversation about spl without someone calling bs on EVERYTHING you say. people will ask for pics to prove it, then you give 'em pics and they want videos, then you give 'em videos and they still dont believe it.

termpro for teh win!

New Post 07-19-2006 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mojoman

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-19-2006 by ssi
this forum aint too bad, just cant have a mature conversation about spl without someone calling bs on EVERYTHING you say. people will ask for pics to prove it, then you give 'em pics and they want videos, then you give 'em videos and they still dont believe it.

termpro for teh win!

ill just redirect em to my stats page and be done with em!! lol

New Post 07-20-2006 09:13 AM
gamble19

bullcrap. i dont believe you! lmao, im joking, but you are so right. it seems as though any advice i give or anything i say, there is some jackass always ragging on everything i say. if i say that i love my kenwood head unit, even though that is my opinion, someone will say, no u dont because 1).... so i dont even try anymore. if i need help, i ask, and thats about it...

New Post 07-20-2006 09:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gamble19 Click here to Send gamble19 a Private Message Find more posts by gamble19 Add gamble19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gamble19

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-20-2006 by mojoman
ill just redirect em to my stats page and be done with em!! lol

oh, and you should post your cars pics or tell me your stats page, cause im kind of interested to see what you are hittin and what with. always like to get ideas to improve. right now i am making slight computer-ish mods to my amp and things, like a custom computer fan and different cases. :) ttyl

New Post 07-20-2006 09:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gamble19 Click here to Send gamble19 a Private Message Find more posts by gamble19 Add gamble19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mojoman

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-20-2006 by gamble19
oh, and you should post your cars pics or tell me your stats page, cause im kind of interested to see what you are hittin and what with. always like to get ideas to improve. right now i am making slight computer-ish mods to my amp and things, like a custom computer fan and different cases. :) ttyl

well,,, i dont compete with normal cars, i compete in extreme 3-4. and i was doing a 170.6 last year , i had 4 amps burn up at db drag world finals and pulled a 169.3 for 3rd place. i use 4 15's re mt, and 8 hifonics goliaths.

New Post 07-21-2006 08:04 AM
gamble19

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2006 by mojoman
well,,, i dont compete with normal cars, i compete in extreme 3-4. and i was doing a 170.6 last year , i had 4 amps burn up at db drag world finals and pulled a 169.3 for 3rd place. i use 4 15's re mt, and 8 hifonics goliaths.

thats awesome. sounds like one hell of a system. what did the first place guy hit?

New Post 07-21-2006 08:56 AM
ssi

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:

do you still have yellow hell or did he get it back?

New Post 07-21-2006 12:09 PM
mojoman

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-21-2006 by ssi
do you still have yellow hell or did he get it back?

nope, i sold it. it has a new home in Indiana.. I am in the process of some new "HELL"!!! Going to 5+ this time around.

New Post 07-21-2006 01:09 PM
ssi

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
nope, i sold it. it has a new home in Indiana.. I am in the process of some new "HELL"!!! Going to 5+ this time around.

that van was my favorite extreme vehicle ever, i still dont understand why michael sold it in the first place.

New Post 07-21-2006 02:50 PM
RFVega

I am planning on making it to the show, Lee.

New Post 07-22-2006 02:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mojoman

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 07-22-2006 by RFVega
I am planning on making it to the show, Lee.

sweet, its gonna be crazyyyy!!!

New Post 07-22-2006 09:43 PM
Winksta

hey guys id just like to know what class id ever be in i have 2 xxx6500 soundstream amps and ill be running 7 kinetik HC2400 12volt monsters with a 300 amps alt but my boxes arent under the window..... but i can make them by laying them down if needed...also ive never been to a comp in my life is the $70 included in the night stay at the hotel or is that seperate..... and are you guys having a bass race....

New Post 08-01-2006 05:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winksta Click here to Send Winksta a Private Message Find more posts by Winksta Add Winksta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting