Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > xbox 360!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
gamble19

xbox 360!!!

well i have my bid in on ebay and am winning by 100 usd so i think i may win this if im lucky. i just wondered what all of you thought about the xbox 360. i honestly cannot wait till i get one. if i dont win this one, then ill try 1 more on ebay and then have one of my friends at ebgames get the employee discount and all ill have to pay is 300 for the premium instead of 400 which aint bad... even though its still a lot, so c'mon ebay plz! i just need a 360 really bad, and hate the ps3 b/c sony sucks, and never, may i repeat never has had 1 decent game come out in the launch games. i got my ps2 for 350 when i first came out, and now i regret it. it held up for me, and i loved it then, but i got bored c/ all the games graphics sucked and the story lines sucked too. not saying all xbox games are freakin awesome, but still better than ps2, even though microsoft stole a few games from sony (hehe, smart). well tell me your thoughts, good or bad. lol this is what insomnia does to you...

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-07-2006 12:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gamble19 Click here to Send gamble19 a Private Message Find more posts by gamble19 Add gamble19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

personaly i would take the money youre spending on that "game" and buy 3-4 16 volt batterys. a charger . 2 more amps, sound deadner, neion lights, strobs, put back for show fees/travle costs lol something more useful to get myself out of the house instead of makeing myself turn into a xboxlive turd lol

New Post 08-07-2006 12:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gamble19

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-07-2006 by mrwigglezdj
personaly i would take the money youre spending on that "game" and buy 3-4 16 volt batterys. a charger . 2 more amps, sound deadner, neion lights, strobs, put back for show fees/travle costs lol something more useful to get myself out of the house instead of makeing myself turn into a xboxlive turd lol

i already am a turd. i love xbox live. i already have a neon undercar kit, just need to install it (not sure where/how to do it), and am not really that into audio to go to shows because right now i know id get whooped. i think ill only stick with the audio i have now. then ill look for an lcd screen for my car and pop my xbox in there. then keep my 360 in the house. lol, i could make so much off all my game systems, cause i have every single game system released to North America except for the gamecube, and i did have 2 ps2's (i got one when it first came out and had no problems with it, but traded it in on my xbox and got my other ps2 for free from a garadge sale b/c the woman was electronic illeterate, so i took it, fixed it easily, and traded that on my xbox too. didnt even get 100 for both, which is major BS! o well, i didnt like them. the only game i liked for ps2 was twisted metal black and war of the monsters. i also like dynasty warriors 5, but i just recently descovered that b/c my girlfriend likes it and made me play it. ffX was good the first time i played it too. just wish it was open ended. god, i cant wait to get elderscrolls IV: Oblivion for 360. god, i love #3 but wish you could buy a house and things like that, like better customization. like move around big objects or anything you want. another game is halo 3. even though it does seem like they are milking it way too much, it should as good if not better then the second one. love it. but yea, my system is currently how i like it and dont plan on buying better subs or anything until i get my 360 and move out and pay off bills and crap. might not ever. i really need a job. cant wait till my mum drops the insurance on me. :( :( :(!!!

New Post 08-07-2006 12:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gamble19 Click here to Send gamble19 a Private Message Find more posts by gamble19 Add gamble19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeofromtheH

priorities..

but if it was me, i'd save that dough and wait for the ps3!!!

New Post 08-07-2006 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LeofromtheH Click here to Send LeofromtheH a Private Message Find more posts by LeofromtheH Add LeofromtheH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

THE TRUTH ABOUT XBOX 360 VS. PS3

ok here is the truth, they will have almost identical graphics, the 360 was rushed into production to beat the PS3 out(mistake). but the only thing that PS3 really has going for it is the Play Station titles. but xbox will be about the same graphics.

New Post 08-07-2006 06:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LeofromtheH

RE: THE TRUTH ABOUT XBOX 360 VS. PS3

quote:
Originally posted on 08-07-2006 by 9oh7
ok here is the truth, they will have almost identical graphics, the 360 was rushed into production to beat the PS3 out(mistake). but the only thing that PS3 really has going for it is the Play Station titles. but xbox will be about the same graphics.

can't forget about bleu ray ;)

New Post 08-07-2006 07:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LeofromtheH Click here to Send LeofromtheH a Private Message Find more posts by LeofromtheH Add LeofromtheH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i personally think that the 360 is a much better buy, i mean for 600 and there will be problems, and then the 360 will be like 350.

New Post 08-07-2006 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gamble19

well just to inform you all, i just won a bid for a core 360 for 80 USD, 100 shipped!!! i got the system, 1 wired controller, an un-opened memory card, elderscrolls 4-oblivion, GUN, and Prey along with all necessary wires and headset and silver/gold membership. now im gunna go bid on a harddrive on ebay, or just get a used 1 at eb games for 70 bucks. in my opinion ps3 is gunna suck, because they have the 20 gig and the 60 gig. you cant take the hard drives out like the 360, so that is gunna suck for them, but up to 8 wireless controllers. kinda cool. i just hate ps3 compared to the 360

New Post 08-07-2006 10:27 PM
gamble19

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im just SSSSOOOOOOOOO psyched i finally got 1! still need to send payment and all, so dont have it yet, but still extremely happy

New Post 08-07-2006 10:57 PM
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-07-2006 by gamble19
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
im just SSSSOOOOOOOOO psyched i finally got 1! still need to send payment and all, so dont have it yet, but still extremely happy

Cograts! You go ahead and spend your money on anything you want. Car audio isn't everything. Shit, I'm always buying new motherboards, hard drives and other shit for my computers. Good Luck

New Post 08-08-2006 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gamble19

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-08-2006 by defnyung
Cograts! You go ahead and spend your money on anything you want. Car audio isn't everything. Shit, I'm always buying new motherboards, hard drives and other shit for my computers. Good Luck

lol, thanks a lot. im just so happy. i am going to go down to country fair (which is like a tiny little shop. has a small sub place and has drinks, some snacks, the usual) and getting a money order. its 8:57 am right now. i think their open all night, but not sure. then i am going to send it over night b/c its due in 3 days from auction. but how long do you think it would take them to get it through normal mail? it goes from Pennsylvania (NW) to Monroe, MI and im sending it out as soon as i make it. and again, how long do you think it would take the 360 to get to me? they said as soon as they get it (money order) and all funds are cleared, theyll send it (360) priority. thanks!!!

New Post 08-08-2006 09:01 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting