Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Name your favorite top 6 Subs
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chevyrida

Name your favorite top 6 Subs

Not Top Brands Just Which Ones You Like The Most 1. Kicker L7 2. Alpine Type R 3. Kicker L5 4. Soundstream T4s 5. Hifonics Atlas the square model 6. Hifonics Goliath

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-10-2006 01:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chevyrida Click here to Send chevyrida a Private Message Find more posts by chevyrida Add chevyrida to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mobass

most of these are old school except the pioneer, kicker c18d8, pioneer premier kevlar model, imagedynamics idq12 originals, soundstream spl160, monsterbass 18", soundstream exacts originals.

New Post 08-10-2006 02:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mobass Click here to Send mobass a Private Message Find more posts by mobass Add mobass to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These Powerbass subs (= to the new 3XL) I have are three years old now and I love how they have done. Would buy more of them.
The Treo SSIs are still in there boxes so still don't know about them but do look very nice.
The old Punch subs were nice, and did like the MTX Terminators too.

New Post 08-10-2006 07:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Damn that got big!! Sorry still new at the pics. I will try to get the size down next time:)

Ok that sucked, never do it again:)

New Post 08-10-2006 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

my top 6 woofers

for spl
6-resonant engineering mt
5-soundstream xxx
4-memphis mad max
3-digital designs 9917
2-kicker solo-x
1-digital designs 99z

for music
6-memphis mojo (before m3)
5-resonant engineering xxx
4-resonant engineering mt
3-digital designs 3515
2-digital designs 9515
1-kicker solo-x

New Post 08-10-2006 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zuber

The top 6 subs I have owned would be: 6. Old Orion HCCA's 5. Old RF Punch 4. Original JL w6's 3. SoundSplinter Rl-p 2. New JL w6's/IDMAX 1. Diamond D9

New Post 08-12-2006 06:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Zuber Click here to Send Zuber a Private Message Find more posts by Zuber Add Zuber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigblueftbl

i cant really name my top 6 subs.. all i have had is treo .. lol

New Post 08-12-2006 02:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bigblueftbl Click here to Send bigblueftbl a Private Message Find more posts by bigblueftbl Add bigblueftbl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
imnufktsdude

re

i can say the best sounding system i ever heard had 3 treo 10's in the trunk off a memphis 1000d, but seriously are you trying to spend a grip to do this, economy wise u can never go wrong with kicker, hell ive even had kenwood subs that sounded great and u can run them on little to no power, my new obsession is Diamond Audio, i have a DA D3800.1 running at 1 ohm on 2 DA D312D4, in a downfire sealed box in my 4 dr ranger and it is fuckin sick!

New Post 08-14-2006 12:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for imnufktsdude Click here to Send imnufktsdude a Private Message Find more posts by imnufktsdude Add imnufktsdude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE: re

quote:
Originally posted on 08-14-2006 by imnufktsdude
i can say the best sounding system i ever heard had 3 treo 10's in the trunk off a memphis 1000d, but seriously are you trying to spend a grip to do this, economy wise u can never go wrong with kicker, hell ive even had kenwood subs that sounded great and u can run them on little to no power, my new obsession is Diamond Audio, i have a DA D3800.1 running at 1 ohm on 2 DA D312D4, in a downfire sealed box in my 4 dr ranger and it is fuckin sick!

There's so many brands to choose from and almost all will sound good in the right enclosure powered with enough watts. Like you said, are you trying to spend a grip?

New Post 08-14-2006 05:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raiderboy

i just got to say donsway, your speakers are gi-normous! i don't have a top six. i'm currently running 2 10" audiobahns rated at 450rms each. they're real boomy and loud. no problems thus far and i've had them about a year. not the clearest sound, but i think its the amp(audiobahn also).

New Post 08-14-2006 08:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Raiderboy Click here to Send Raiderboy a Private Message Find more posts by Raiderboy Add Raiderboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Ive Had realy good luck with memphis M-class 10s And now I have soundstream T4 10s and they try to take my head off. I thought I was going to break My truck with these T4's.

New Post 02-12-2007 03:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 2618364 Click here to Send 2618364 a Private Message Find more posts by 2618364 Add 2618364 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alteraudiousa

1. Stereo Integrity Mag 15, yeah thats a 6.75in woofer next to it

2. Stereo Integrity Mag 12
3. Soundsplinter RL-p
4. ID MAX
5. Adire Brahma (older MK.II)
6. Focal K2 Power 40 or 46 KX

New Post 02-12-2007 04:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alteraudiousa Click here to Send alteraudiousa a Private Message Find more posts by alteraudiousa Add alteraudiousa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Da99en

1)Image dynamics IDmax12
2)RF Punch HX2s
3)Orion XTRII
4)Kicker solobaric(old round)
5)JL12W6
6)Infinity Beta 15"

New Post 02-12-2007 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Da99en Click here to Send Da99en a Private Message Find more posts by Da99en Add Da99en to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hammerhead

1.DD 9917z
2.DD 9517
3.DD 3517
4.DD 2517
5.DD 1017
6 DD 6.5Z

New Post 02-12-2007 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for hammerhead Click here to Send hammerhead a Private Message Find more posts by hammerhead Add hammerhead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1BAD86VMAX

1)Cerwin Vega Stroker 2)MTX 9500 3)Protech Procast 4) MTX Thunder 8000 5) Lanzar DC series 6) Autotek MX series .

New Post 02-13-2007 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1BAD86VMAX Click here to Send 1BAD86VMAX a Private Message Find more posts by 1BAD86VMAX Add 1BAD86VMAX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
NRred2, from New York, NY. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK. chosmo, from Austin, TX. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. Dal1as, from , MD. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX. goldblum, from Yonkers, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting