Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > To any classic rock lovers, message. Buy the Pulse DVD
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yoda06

To any classic rock lovers, message. Buy the Pulse DVD

The synchronization of lights and the music is extraordinary. I have a bit of a bias with them being my favorite band, but this is an amazing DVD. The sound recording and conversion is top notch, almost cd quality. I've never seen pictures, or have been to a Pink Floyd concert*way before my time*, but the lighting adds an all new depth and feel for the music. So yeah, if you like good music, good shows, and emotion in music, get this DVD. For all the features and having "Pink Floyd" on the cover, 30 bucks isn't too much.
It made me realize how much I still want a respectable sound system in my house. Anyone know what it'd cost to repair/restore the Sansui duo, BA-2000 and CA-2000?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-12-2006 01:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Haha. I really don't like the Wall a whole lot. Way too many filler songs, and just gets too big for itself in places. Still good, just I prefer Dark Side, Animals, and WYWH here to it.

New Post 08-12-2006 12:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

The founding member and songwriter of the majority of earlier songs. Sad way he went. Drug addiction and resulting dementia and other psychiatric problems. The 75 album, Wish You Were Here, and the song "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" are tributes.
And for the record, MTV are douchebags. They cut off the solo at the end of "Comfortably Numb". Pink Foyd's first, full-member concert in over a fucking decade, and they cut off to have two jerkoff "VJ"s talk about how we're watching Pink Floyd.

New Post 08-12-2006 02:02 PM
9oh7

i like pink floyd. but personally i perfer ten years after(amazing guitar). then jimi hendrix is also amazing, i mean the best guitar player of all time, amazing to listen to, probly one of the most tragic deaths to rock of all time. although john lenon was the worst.

New Post 08-12-2006 06:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-12-2006 by 9oh7
i like pink floyd. but personally i perfer ten years after(amazing guitar). then jimi hendrix is also amazing, i mean the best guitar player of all time, amazing to listen to, probly one of the most tragic deaths to rock of all time. although john lenon was the worst.

Eddie Van Halen...best guitar player of all time. Classic Rock band of all time.....Led Zeppelin

New Post 08-12-2006 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i agree great, but not the best of all time. rolling stones rated hendrix the best of all time, jimmy paige is who hendrix said was the best. but then we can't forget about steve vai(think i spelled that right), but i would not put your choice as number one, but a great guitar player.

New Post 08-12-2006 09:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

TOOL's drummer could give a run for his money. John Bonham, Mike Portnoy. All three phenomenal drummers with amazing talent in all aspects of drumming. Musicality, technicality, speed.

New Post 08-12-2006 10:48 PM
9oh7

well if you are talking about drummers what about the drummer from def lepord, i mean with one arm and still doing that, awsome. Rollingstones magizine said that jimi hendrix was the best guitarist ever, which is a great choice, and if i remember correctly dided at like 27, which is young. but steve vai is an awsome guitar player. but who knows if people had lived longer who would be better.(if my grammer and stuff is off it is because i am drunk right now)

New Post 08-13-2006 04:04 AM
Dagger

As far as drummers go I would say Keith Moone from The Who was one of the best. Noone mentioned Randy Rhodes or the man that taught Steve Vai, Joe Satriani. Another great guitarist is Eric Johnson.

New Post 08-13-2006 11:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Dagger Click here to Send Dagger a Private Message Find more posts by Dagger Add Dagger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-12-2006 by defnyung
Eddie Van Halen...best guitar player of all time. Classic Rock band of all time.....Led Zeppelin

Hey this is a wide open point.. there are so many that are "the best" in talent but also concider others who do guitar work for recordings for all styles.. likes of Tommy Emanul etc.. dont think i am degrading any mentioned.. but these Session muzos' can play anything and are often used instead of the band member for recording as they have more presion.. sorry bout my spelling!!

New Post 08-13-2006 10:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ramos

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-13-2006 by Dagger
As far as drummers go I would say Keith Moone from The Who was one of the best. Noone mentioned Randy Rhodes or the man that taught Steve Vai, Joe Satriani. Another great guitarist is Eric Johnson.

Eric Johnson is good , also no one mentioned SRV and Jimi :)

New Post 08-14-2006 11:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ramos Click here to Send ramos a Private Message Find more posts by ramos Add ramos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i said Jimi Hendrix, also eric claption, then alvin lee from ten years after is an awsome guitar player. there are so many that it is hard to say who is the best, they are many great, but it does depend on style for who is the best, carlos santana is great for what he does.

New Post 08-14-2006 07:11 PM
defnyung

Eddie V.H solo...Enough Said!!!

New Post 08-14-2006 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

no doubt he is a great guitar player, but i mean hendrix is awsome, have you seen his concerts? he is amazing, playing with his teeth, i mean how can you say that he isnt the best, but each has his personal favorate. but i am saying rollingstones magizine rated hendrix number one.

New Post 08-14-2006 08:25 PM
defnyung

He's one bad mfkr...I still like Eddie though:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-14-2006 by 9oh7
no doubt he is a great guitar player, but i mean hendrix is awsome, have you seen his concerts? he is amazing, playing with his teeth, i mean how can you say that he isnt the best, but each has his personal favorate. but i am saying rollingstones magizine rated hendrix number one.

New Post 08-15-2006 01:20 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting