Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > kicker vs rockford
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
01stroud

kicker vs rockford

which one would be better, 1 kicker 15 L7 or 1 rockford 15 T2 on the Hifonics BXi 2006D, i only want that amp just in case i want to upgrade with another 15 someday. any advise would be great, thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-19-2006 08:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01stroud Click here to Send 01stroud a Private Message Find more posts by 01stroud Add 01stroud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
xHOCKEYFREAK4x

I would go with the kicker 15 L7 because It has great reviews.

New Post 08-19-2006 08:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for xHOCKEYFREAK4x Click here to Send xHOCKEYFREAK4x a Private Message Find more posts by xHOCKEYFREAK4x Add xHOCKEYFREAK4x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chaderboxlipp

kicker

New Post 08-19-2006 09:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chaderboxlipp Click here to Send chaderboxlipp a Private Message Find more posts by chaderboxlipp Add chaderboxlipp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

the suspension on the T2 makes it require more to pound like the L7. MORE POWER=T2 LESS POWER L7

New Post 08-19-2006 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

that L7 can take 2000 watt rms. but it will be super loud at low power as well. kicker all the way, i think i am putting 2 in my car.

New Post 08-19-2006 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01stroud

ok well which one would be better between the l7 or a mtx 9515??

New Post 08-20-2006 12:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 01stroud Click here to Send 01stroud a Private Message Find more posts by 01stroud Add 01stroud to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trap682e

I think I would get the L7s but they are a bit more than the Rockfords and I dont have much room to spend more money so still goin with the P3s.

New Post 08-20-2006 01:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for trap682e Click here to Send trap682e a Private Message Find more posts by trap682e Add trap682e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

that is a hard one, i have heard a lot of people take the mtx over the kicker, but i still like the kicker better.

New Post 08-20-2006 01:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01stroud

if it makes any difference i am wanting to use a sealed box

New Post 08-20-2006 03:37 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting