Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > whats everyones input on becomeing a audio seller?
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrwigglezdj

whats everyones input on becomeing a audio seller?

i just recived my florida resale cert. so i can collect taxes on items sold and im awating my product catalog , whats everyones input on selling car audio not as a full time job at the moment but mainly as a part time, in person and online thing, selling subs amps head units wire neion alarms and all that good stuff, since it dont cost anything to join the dis. that im going to go thru and the tax cert was only 5 dollars, think it will make any business or go bust? i dont have intentions on chargeing 100% over cost or even 30% over cost would there possibly anyone interrested in new eq at greatly discounted prices

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-21-2006 01:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

ADMIN!!!! kick this prick off the site, god. these people piss me off. but mr.wigglez i think it is a great idea, you should do whatever you think is right. i would like to get an audio shop around where i live, would do pretty good cause i live where there are a bunch of rich kids with nice cars. so yeah but a sr in high school with little money to spend on things like that but i think it is a great idea for you.

New Post 08-22-2006 12:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

Why?

I am really confused. First, you call this guy a prick (for no good reason I might add), you ask the administrator to kick him off this site (again, for no good reason) and THEN you turn 180 degrees and start telling him he has had a great idea!!!! What gives? The guy just asked us what we thought --- nothing more. No reason not to be civil.

New Post 08-22-2006 11:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: Why?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-22-2006 by RoadTrippin'
I am really confused. First, you call this guy a prick (for no good reason I might add), you ask the administrator to kick him off this site (again, for no good reason) and THEN you turn 180 degrees and start telling him he has had a great idea!!!! What gives? The guy just asked us what we thought --- nothing more. No reason not to be civil.

lol its a messed up thing there was a prior post that wasnt too cool on what they posted and the admin removed their post and thus moved his up one lol

New Post 08-22-2006 11:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

RE: RE: RE: Why?

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by UniversallySpeaking
honestly, i dont think you know enough about car audio. you would just be adding onto the problem with most retail car audio shops... spreading misinformation and severe bias. just telling you the truth, plain and simple

"i dont think you know enough about car audio"
i didnt say nor imply that i knew everything
"most retail car audio shops"
im not going out of a shop, its going to be a side thing where if someone wants a cheap amp for street bangin and dont have alot of money i can help them pick an amp or sub and not bend them over like the retail shops do that youre talking about.
"spreading misinformation and severe bias."
im by no bias on any paticular product , if you think plye rocks then so beit i dont care everyone has differnet tastes ...and for someone posting their first post you know how to get under someones skin -.-

New Post 08-23-2006 12:17 AM
RoadTrippin'

Foul ball !!!

That sir, is just not fair. Just because he doesnt know much now doesn't necessarily mean he is incapable of learning! Thomas Edison was considered a complete failure, by everybody, his teachers, his parents, his friends. He shut them all up when he finally figured out how to make an atomic bomb! Just because you have more knowledge than others does not mean that they are complete baffoons.

New Post 08-23-2006 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

ummm....dude if i am not mistaken was edison the guy that invented the light bulb? which is what i always thought, and he died before they even thought about the atomic bomb. i believe you are thinking about albert einstein, who was one of the greastest physicists of all time, but he was a small player in it, it was actually other, as i remember jewish(not sure) german excaping the holcoust. all 7, again if memory is right, wrote a letter to the national government to get them to fund there idea's, and that is where fat man and little boy came from. thank the jews lol, jk jk.

New Post 08-23-2006 12:51 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

History 101

I can't tell if you are pro-jewish are anti - jewish, but you are trying to rewrite history my friend. We dropped the bomb on Japan not Germany!!! And why would the Germans help us during WWII? We were at war with them too!

New Post 08-23-2006 01:25 AM
propimp

Here we go...all of the Jews were trying to escape the Holocust, alot came to america including some of the greatest physicists in the world. well one inparticaler that came from germany and was jewish wanted to let the people know that germany was just in the mist learning abnout fusion of atoms. he him self was not credable enough to go tell the president or any one else for that matter about what was happening. so he wrote Albert Einstein and explainded what was happing so Einstein ended up writeing a letter to the president to pursway him to start immediletly on researh and well the rest is history.... ohh and acculy at the time the bomb was droped we wernt at war with germany anymore... just to get your facts straight ;)

New Post 08-23-2006 06:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

WW II

Well I think that we were discussing earlier is whether Germany assisted with the development of THE bomb, as opposed to the actual delivery of the bombs. We were at war with Germany during the bomb's development, unless it was made in about 90 days. (I don't mean to make a mountain out of a mole hill). But on to your point. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that Germany helped us deliver the bomb on Japan? I guess it's possible, I had just never heard that before. It would make sense though, I know that they were way ahead of the rest of the world in rocket technology. Learn something new every day though. Oh, now that you mention it, I do remember soomething about jews being involved in building the bomb. I am pretty sure that the jewish man whose name you could not remember was Eli Whitney. (Just to get YOUR facts straight -- no offense).

New Post 08-23-2006 09:12 AM
shuggieboo

Okay so this is totally off subject but it seems like in all the threads that someone posts it ends up that way. I was just going thru & reading what had been posted & I clicked on the dude roadtrippin's profile & how the hell am I on his buddy list? Anyways...Wigglez I think if thats what you want to do, then do it. No one here knew nothing about car audio at one point or another. Who's to say you don't know enough. Go for it!

New Post 08-23-2006 10:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

Unless I am mistaken, most major distributors are gon gto require you to place larger orders to receive any viable discount. Simply ordering an amp here, a sub there, or whatever your sales will amont too is not going to benefit a customer over going to a reputable store (online or not) and making the purchase there. I personally would have more confidence buying from an established business (even if it is a couple bucks more) rather than some guy on a forum. In addition, in order to grow this business to the point that it is a beneficial source of income for yourself, you will definatley have to keep an eye on what you post on this and other forums. Telling people who were ripped off buy TCAB on the ROE forum that they got owned makes you almost as good a businessman as Mark himself. If you don't know, don't post. 6spdcoupe is an amazing example of how a forum/internet business should be run. He almost always conducts himself in a professional manner and is helpful regardless of if someone is making a purchase. I don't know you, so take this for what it is worth, but from what I have seen you lack in almost every aspect needed to make your online "side job" a success.

New Post 08-23-2006 11:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IPwnJoo Click here to Send IPwnJoo a Private Message Find more posts by IPwnJoo Add IPwnJoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by shuggieboo
Okay so this is totally off subject but it seems like in all the threads that someone posts it ends up that way. I was just going thru & reading what had been posted & I clicked on the dude roadtrippin's profile & how the hell am I on his buddy list? Anyways...Wigglez I think if thats what you want to do, then do it. No one here knew nothing about car audio at one point or another. Who's to say you don't know enough. Go for it!

It's not that hard to add someone to your Buddy List, you just click on the button, and presto, Buddy added!

New Post 08-23-2006 12:02 PM
shuggieboo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by RoadTrippin'
It's not that hard to add someone to your Buddy List, you just click on the button, and presto, Buddy added!

Who says your my buddy?

New Post 08-23-2006 12:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

Buddy

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by shuggieboo
Who says your my buddy?

I don't think that there is actually anyone here that officially declares that one member is another member's buddy. I think that the "Buddy adding" cs member can add another member at his / her own discretion. I really think that you may be reading too much into this. If your question is why did I add your name to my list, there is a very simple answer to that question. I noticed that you had several amps for sale. I happen to be in the market for a couple of amps.

New Post 08-23-2006 12:30 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting