Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Pimp My Ride.....is bull shit
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
defnyung

Pimp My Ride.....is bull shit

I just want to say that all them people who get their cars fixed up by the show, are a bunch of retards.

Half of them teenagers are probably idiots that don't deserve to have a nice car. Just last week I saw this one dude who got his limo fixed up. That guy had issues! Eating month old chicken and shit.

Anyway, the show is getting old and that sell out Xzibit needs to make better records.

Oh, I believe that some if not all them cars end up getting sold...or stolen.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-22-2006 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dyedef1966

wow, take it easy, def... its just a tv program!!!!

New Post 08-22-2006 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dyedef1966 Click here to Send dyedef1966 a Private Message Find more posts by dyedef1966 Add dyedef1966 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

I actually thought about signing up for it with my '63 Ford F100 & then thought about all the shit they might do to it & quickly opted not to. I guess the stuff they do is okay but sometimes they go way overboard with that shit. I'd be afraid to see what they'd do to my truck. Just my opinion but whos to say those people don't deserve it. Are we hatin' a little bit? Just kidding. The remark about Xzibit is true for sure!

New Post 08-22-2006 11:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

Honestly, if my car was as shitty as the ones I have seen on that show, anything they do to it is a step up. I mean really, youw ould rather drive a car that has rat shit in it, than a "Pimped Ride" that they come up with?

New Post 08-23-2006 11:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IPwnJoo Click here to Send IPwnJoo a Private Message Find more posts by IPwnJoo Add IPwnJoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

oops, double post.

New Post 08-23-2006 11:18 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for IPwnJoo Click here to Send IPwnJoo a Private Message Find more posts by IPwnJoo Add IPwnJoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by IPwnJoo
Honestly, if my car was as shitty as the ones I have seen on that show, anything they do to it is a step up. I mean really, youw ould rather drive a car that has rat shit in it, than a "Pimped Ride" that they come up with?

Honestly, you've got to be a loser to let your car get full of rat shit. You've got to be a lazy tard and a pig. But seriously, all Pimp ride vehicles are not for the daily driver. They are for show.

New Post 08-23-2006 01:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by defnyung
Honestly, you've got to be a loser to let your car get full of rat shit. You've got to be a lazy tard and a pig. But seriously, all Pimp ride vehicles are not for the daily driver. They are for show.

Did you not see the episode where the chick had a rat living in her car. They pulled out the back seat and it was full of rat shit. Honestly, anything they do to the cars they pic for that show is better for the owners. Those of us who have decent rides, would never let them toss the jackhammer and an espresso machine in the back.

New Post 08-23-2006 02:05 PM
IPwnJoo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by defnyung

damn double posts

New Post 08-23-2006 02:05 PM
raven15

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-23-2006 by IPwnJoo
damn double posts

i like watching the show some of the people dont have shit and a shitty car.. gets then a step closer to liing a better life..

New Post 08-24-2006 12:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for raven15 Click here to Send raven15 a Private Message Find more posts by raven15 Add raven15 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

i think that show sukks ass too, i mean i go to school and work and pay a bunch of bills, and i still find the time to fix up junksters, i purchase old school cars all the time, i mean if you know what your doing its not that hard to fix up your own ride :-)

New Post 08-26-2006 12:12 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

only reason i'd let em do it is so i could sell the car and take all the money for my own custom install. some of their ideas are just retarded. like the limo with the tube system. their reasoning was that the driver wouldn't be able to safely drive and read texts and respond. okay, but he can safely drive when he has to reach in front of his face to open the slide, pull out the tube, then pop the cap,THEN unroll the note,THEN actually read it. yeah, so much safer

New Post 09-01-2006 03:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chevyrida

Yes they do go over the top on pimp my ride but its not like the people who get there car fixed have a choice. Obviously there broke and can't afford to fix there own rides or know nothing about cars or maybe the show is just plain ole set up. Its not about making the peope with the ragedy cars happy or giving them the flyest ride its about doing the craziest stuff possible with these cars so people who can afford to say I want this jackhammer(paint job was so ugly on that car) or I want a fishtank in my car know where to go. Thats free publicity baby. The only car I liked was that old school drop top they painted money green and then the jackass licked his car. Ugliest pimped car old school eldorado leopard print paint job zebra interior with crushed purple velvet eeeeeeew. But I like seeing the fake reactions and X is funny to me.

New Post 09-01-2006 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chevyrida Click here to Send chevyrida a Private Message Find more posts by chevyrida Add chevyrida to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bangin12s

I seen'em do some hack work on Unique Whips too. The best part is when they use small nails and some glue on sub enclosures. SCREWS are much better!!! They only do it cuz it's faster. It's also half A$$!!! But @ least they do some awesome installs that are good for ideas. The only show that I would let redo my ride would have to be OverHaulin'.

New Post 09-05-2006 09:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bangin12s Click here to Send bangin12s a Private Message Find more posts by bangin12s Add bangin12s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

X2 on overhauling. Chip Foose gets way too much credit, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want any classic of mine turning out the way that show works them.

New Post 09-05-2006 11:46 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BassHead1984

lmfao why the hell does that decibal meter they had say 100 db what lie i bet that is like 150 tops since Xzibit was saying "the ear wax is comin out of my ears" shitttt, my 2 12's hit 132 db with an actual measured 319 watts on em pfft fuck that show, it's all hype and show...especially on mtv these days...

New Post 09-06-2006 03:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BassHead1984 Click here to Send BassHead1984 a Private Message Find more posts by BassHead1984 Add BassHead1984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting