Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > WTF!!!!?????
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IPwnJoo

WTF!!!!?????

Seriously, why do people post the same question 3 or 4 times?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-25-2006 12:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IPwnJoo Click here to Send IPwnJoo a Private Message Find more posts by IPwnJoo Add IPwnJoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

RE: WTF!!!!?????

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2006 by IPwnJoo
Seriously, why do people post the same question 3 or 4 times?

because we can.....WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING? thats my question

New Post 08-25-2006 12:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winksta Click here to Send Winksta a Private Message Find more posts by Winksta Add Winksta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

RE: RE: WTF!!!!?????

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2006 by Winksta
because we can.....WHY ARE YOU SO ANNOYING? thats my question

Go back and read your threads jerk off, I was one of the ones trying to help you out. My original post wasn't just directed at you, I have seen it many times.

New Post 08-25-2006 12:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for IPwnJoo Click here to Send IPwnJoo a Private Message Find more posts by IPwnJoo Add IPwnJoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

RE: RE: RE: WTF!!!!?????

quote:
Go back and read your threads jerk off, I was one of the ones trying to help you out. My original post wasn't just directed at you, I have seen it many times.

you didnt help me one bit u said i have electrical problems.... that wouldnt help anyone.... if my car turns on and off it doesnt have an electrical problem....also you havent helped anyone out you have just commented on stuff.... you dont even have a picture up of yourself or any proof that you even know what ur talking about.... and we can all tell that your about 12-18 in age for calling me a jerk off....childish so now people will no to stay away from you...

New Post 08-25-2006 12:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Winksta Click here to Send Winksta a Private Message Find more posts by Winksta Add Winksta to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IPwnJoo

RE: RE: RE: RE: WTF!!!!?????

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2006 by Winksta
you didnt help me one bit u said i have electrical problems.... that wouldnt help anyone.... if my car turns on and off it doesnt have an electrical problem....also you havent helped anyone out you have just commented on stuff.... you dont even have a picture up of yourself or any proof that you even know what ur talking about.... and we can all tell that your about 12-18 in age for calling me a jerk off....childish so now people will no to stay away from you...

First of all it is "know", not no. Second, I said that if you were popping 30A fuses in a 10A spot, you need to make sure there is no short in the wire. So I guess if I don;t have a pic up then I don't know what I am talking about. If you have a problem with me posting and trying to help others out, I can simply skip over your threads, no problem.

New Post 08-25-2006 12:49 PM
Winksta

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: WTF!!!!?????

quote:
First of all it is "know", not no. Second, I said that if you were popping 30A fuses in a 10A spot, you need to make sure there is no short in the wire. So I guess if I don;t have a pic up then I don't know what I am talking about. If you have a problem with me posting and trying to help others out, I can simply skip over your threads, no problem.

ok "Your Daddy" just leave me alone and itll be ok...psh real mature

New Post 08-25-2006 12:55 PM
9oh7

actually that is a very mature response, i mean think about it instead of fighting with you he just wont talk to you, so now if you comtinue this debate he looks like the bigger man.

New Post 08-25-2006 01:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Winksta

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-25-2006 by 9oh7
actually that is a very mature response, i mean think about it instead of fighting with you he just wont talk to you, so now if you comtinue this debate he looks like the bigger man.

idc its over, im not here to fight or be a bigger man thats not what car audio is about...

New Post 08-25-2006 01:08 PM
RoadTrippin'

OH,

but continue it he did. Even made a new thread about it. Now who doesn't understand the true meaning of Christmas, urr, I mean car audio.

New Post 08-28-2006 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting