Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Yay for Electronic Arts.
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yoda06

Yay for Electronic Arts.

Been sitting here for the past hour trying to get a game of Command and Conquer going, but it keeps not letting my friend connect. Worked last night, until the game randomly crashed on us. Feh, waste of a Friday night.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 08-26-2006 03:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAPSniper

I have to admit, I really like a lot of EA games, heres a few the Need for Speed series the Burnout Series Def Jam series Medal Of Honor series battlefield 1942, and so forth Granted, any game from EA for PC isnt stable till about 3 years after release.... Thats why I prefer the games on PS2!

New Post 08-28-2006 04:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

LOL Which command and conquer?? the problem with that is that EA dosnt really support it any more they are all working in the C&C 3 comin out noxt year. I play Zero Hour all of the time, SN is STRUTTT, if u play zero hour maybe we will have to get on a game

New Post 08-28-2006 09:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

I mean if you look the last command and conquer was Zero hour, adn the last patc hthey put out was like 3 years ago and they still have tons of bug in the game that they havent fixed and they never will

New Post 08-28-2006 09:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAPSniper

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 08-28-2006 by PowerAcoustikman
Ps2 is a slow piece of crap... Xbox or 360

Xbox.... I just said I dont play PC games!

New Post 08-28-2006 07:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Oh, I know. I just like C&C, even though Generals pales in comparison to Red Alert and Tiberian Sun. Burnout isn't bad either, for a quick race or crash inbetween school and work, to blow off some steam.

New Post 08-28-2006 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Feh, who cares about a console's power? All three plus a nice PC=gaming bliss.
propimp, my name on Zero Hour is the same here. I usually play in North America.

New Post 08-28-2006 11:31 PM
9oh7

PC= ruler of all. lol i love the PS2 the XBOX, XBOX360, dreamcast, and many other gaming systems. but for real if you are good with computers and have a good PC you can run any game. i love my PC as well as my systems. but of course a consual should have better graphics and be faster than a PC of it's time. but the PC can always be upgraded which is the downfall of the consual.

New Post 08-28-2006 11:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

In a way, it's also the thing holding PCs back. Patches and bugs kind of kill some experiences. Inefficient games fucking suck, however. My rig can blast HL2 and Doom3 all day. Throw FarCry or BF2 its way, and it buckles. Both games are impressive, with lots of action, but they don't use resources as well as the other two.
Although, once I am settled into my sophomore year of school, I am planning on gettign a Wii and 360. As of now, fuck PS3. I love my PS2, and its games, and games coming out for PS3 look sweet. But god damn, stupid amount of money, and they have an uphill battle with all the promises they're making.

New Post 08-29-2006 12:13 AM
9oh7

my computer is a lower end computer, but it run BF2 on almost full with no problems far cry on full no problem actually it loves it. i run CSS at 80fps min, not rms that is my all time low. lol. but yeah if you have the computer to game they out do a system anyday.

New Post 08-29-2006 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

Well if you buy like an alienware computer its great they are just for gammers, yoda maybe ill see you on there tonight, what are your stats?

New Post 08-29-2006 09:11 AM
yoda06

Define max, and at what resolution? How big of maps? I can run both fine with high detail and some filtering and at 1024x768. I throw full filtering or one resolution higher, stuttering, etc. My card and processor are both fine for playing either, software/drivers are updated. *shrug*

New Post 08-29-2006 03:24 PM
9oh7

My LCD will only do 1024x768. but i can run bf with everything but antilasting(or what ever it is) and on the biggest maps in BF2 and far cry. and no it isn't an alienware, those are good for the igronat gammer. but i build my own computer, kinda like building your own car stereo, just is a tad bit less expensive, you can only spend like 30 or 40 grand on everything you need for gamming. and that is the best of everything and way over kill. would be awsome though. while i am sure i could run 80 or 90 for my truck easy.

New Post 08-29-2006 05:50 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting