Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > power outage from ernesto
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
frpower

power outage from ernesto

Ernesto nocked out the power where i live,but iam here thanks to the power converter in my bronco,and because its on the optimas which are isolated from my main battery,i can drain them and the truck will still start,the power has been out for like 2 days now.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-02-2006 03:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

sorry to hear that. Good luck

New Post 09-02-2006 04:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Is there a brand of converter you like more then others? I have been looking at them and there are some many it's hard to choose. Hope you are not still without power, that blows.

New Post 09-03-2006 04:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frpower

The converter i have in there is a coleman powermate,and i have had good luck with it,i dont use it very much,i think tripplite,and statpower make some nice ones,probably the most important thing is to get one that will handle whatever you are trying to power up.My power came back on today,thanks guys and take care.

New Post 09-03-2006 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

back in october my old roommate decided to spend all the pud money on liquor and scratch tickets for himself so when i got home to find the house out of power i just grabbed a pillow and blanket and slept in the car. i had the south park season 6 dvd's brand new to watch and i'd be damned if i'd wait. it was actually quieter in the car than the house usually was.

New Post 09-03-2006 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting