Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > $300.00
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joommoo

$300.00

Has anyone seen the ad in the papers (Penny Savers, for instant) that they install your indash dvd player w/ LCD display for less than $300.00? Is it possible to get even the unit itself that cheap? If yes, how's the quality of the unit?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-05-2006 07:08 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Joommoo Click here to Send Joommoo a Private Message Find more posts by Joommoo Add Joommoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrwigglezdj

its very easy, i have a indash dvd player with 7" lcd mon, the quality isnt the best by anymeans, it looks ok as long as you dont compare it to an alpine, but when money is tite and you want it to be cool or just to say you have one.i sell em for 160 each so if i installed them for 300 i would make a killing, but at the same time i would make myself a bad name doing so, the model im talking about is a pyle view PLVIN72 nothin more than a dvd player and screen not even a TFT screen just a simple lcd screen, i woulnt recomend anything less that a Tview T701fmBT that goes for 275ea because its goe alot better features like, 280 watts max, tft/lcd screen (7") in dash with am/fm/tv tuner and remote single din mounting 1 av in 1 av out 1 audio in 1 audio out video input for back up cam. much nicer than the first unit and it also works as a full function head unit with am/fm features..so bottom line when you see things like the 300 special see what brand model and features are aval..because IMO i would rather have a 275 unint and give them 25 to put it in than have a 160 unit and give them 140 to put it in, install shouldnt take no longer than 30mins to a hr at the most..hit me up if you need one as well xD

New Post 09-05-2006 10:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discipulus

Sorry to bring up such an old thread and maybe this is a dumb question but the 275 dollar unit...does it play CDs and MP3 CDs too? (Again, probably a dumb question...)

New Post 09-26-2006 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Discipulus Click here to Send Discipulus a Private Message Find more posts by Discipulus Add Discipulus to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting