Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Cnet ??
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
highwaymanace

Cnet ??

Cnet?? i have a Clarion DXZ846MC head unit which has Cnet also a 6 disk DVD staker which is not Clarion but has Cnet can anyone tell if all Cnet are compatable or not and why?? Thanks for your help in advance.. Daz

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-13-2006 08:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

I would think you could call Clarion about this one bro. What one company calls their DIN cable and what another company calls theirs is irelivent. What we need to look for is: 1. Are they indeed the same shape and size? I don't think you would be posting the question if they werent so that is safe to say. 2. Do the pins line up? In order to answer this one we need another source. The Clarion you have so we could identify 12V ACC and ground but there is little way of determining this for the changer. Having a source we know works with the changer or pulling the shroud on the changer would be the only way to allign the pins. Even if all of that worked do they speak the same language as far as the data line between them? Good luck with this one man.

New Post 09-13-2006 10:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dyedef1966

Just a guess, but I thought Clarion was the only company that made the c-net hookup. I know that brands vary from country to country, and all that, but is it possible that the changer you have is an under-company of Clarion in your homeown???

New Post 09-13-2006 05:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dyedef1966 Click here to Send dyedef1966 a Private Message Find more posts by dyedef1966 Add dyedef1966 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

Thanks greatly for your help.. yes the conection and pins are all the same so i guess i will get one of the leads and give it a try.. if it works great if not well i will save up for a clarion DVD changer.. Thanks again.. Daz

New Post 09-13-2006 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-13-2006 by highwaymanace
Thanks greatly for your help.. yes the conection and pins are all the same so i guess i will get one of the leads and give it a try.. if it works great if not well i will save up for a clarion DVD changer.. Thanks again.. Daz

You know you could endup smoking some stuff here right?

New Post 09-13-2006 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
NRred2, from New York, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. Dal1as, from , MD. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. goldblum, from Yonkers, NY. lessismorespl, from da' Nasty, MI. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting