Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > 10yr Anniversary of 2Pac's death
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SQMonte

10yr Anniversary of 2Pac's death

On this date in 1996, 2Pac was pronounced dead in Las Vegas due to a drive by shooting. He remains my favorite rapper of all time so I just wanted to pay my respects. R.I.P. Pac

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-13-2006 09:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for SQMonte Click here to Send SQMonte a Private Message Find more posts by SQMonte Add SQMonte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

x2. As far as I am concerned there is no rapper that will ever compare to Tupac. He is still touching lives with his music a decade after his death. R.I.P.

New Post 09-13-2006 12:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

I know of no other recording artist who has touched so many. Uh, with the possible exception of Michael Jackson.

New Post 09-13-2006 12:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-13-2006 by RoadTrippin'
I know of no other recording artist who has touched so many. Uh, with the possible exception of Michael Jackson.

^LOL. Jay-Z...best rapper alive

New Post 09-13-2006 02:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-13-2006 by defnyung
^LOL. Jay-Z...best rapper alive

Tupac is the best rapper, alive or dead imo. As far as Jay-Z, I think Nas is a way better lyricist than him.

New Post 09-13-2006 03:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

As far as Michael Jackson I think he has touched WAY more lives (and way more little kids;) ) Then tupac, But Jay-Z is the man.

New Post 09-13-2006 05:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

I will let ya'll in on something, Tupac is still alive. He is right down here in TX, I saw him at Wal-Mart. Cool guy. Coming out with a new song next month.

New Post 09-13-2006 07:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dyedef1966

LOL Don! I hear he's shackin' up with elvis!! I love 2Pac. only guy I ever knew who puts out hits years after he's dead. Michael jackson, for what its worth, Is absolutely the greatest entertainer to walk the face of the earth. (even though hes a predator, and all that) Give a listen to his HIStory CD set, and tell me you have ever heard anything that was recorded so perfectly. (specifically the newer tracks) Unbelievable what a perfectionist he is.

New Post 09-13-2006 07:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dyedef1966 Click here to Send dyedef1966 a Private Message Find more posts by dyedef1966 Add dyedef1966 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting