Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Panasonic CQ-VD7003U
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ThaMazda

Panasonic CQ-VD7003U

I just got a Panasonic CQ-VD7003U and want to add navi to it which navi unit do I need to use with it? Thanks, Hunter

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-14-2006 05:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMazda Click here to Send ThaMazda a Private Message Find more posts by ThaMazda Add ThaMazda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ThaMazda

bump, will someone please help me?

New Post 09-14-2006 10:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ThaMazda Click here to Send ThaMazda a Private Message Find more posts by ThaMazda Add ThaMazda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas0827

I have the cq-vd6503u and as far as i know panasonic hasnt come out with the nav yet but will be in the near future.

New Post 10-15-2006 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas0827 Click here to Send nas0827 a Private Message Find more posts by nas0827 Add nas0827 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cellmarley

Yeah that's the reason i got rid of my Panasonic unit. They don't manufactor a navi unit for their stuff. Toss it man. Other units give you so much better options, functions and sound!!!Did I say sound!!!

New Post 10-29-2006 11:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ThaMazda

How come it has a Navi option?

New Post 11-04-2006 07:53 PM
nas0827

Because panasonic will be coming out with navigation for it.

New Post 11-04-2006 10:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for nas0827 Click here to Send nas0827 a Private Message Find more posts by nas0827 Add nas0827 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dhgunit

I just got one also.....does anyone know how to play music videos from your computer? What formats are compatible?

New Post 11-13-2006 08:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dhgunit Click here to Send dhgunit a Private Message Find more posts by dhgunit Add dhgunit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-13-2006 by dhgunit
I just got one also.....does anyone know how to play music videos from your computer? What formats are compatible?

personally i think the panasonic is a great unit. i mean granted they have the faults... but so do the bigger higher priced units. panasonic will be coming out with the navi.

New Post 11-29-2006 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zo6freak

I have had nothing but problems trying to get answers out of panasonic about their navigation unit. I have called them three times and each time they say the have no information on it. I have even done the online customer assistance twice and i get no response. This is very frustrating!!! I mean, the user guide says it will be released spring of 07. well that is right now and they havent set a release date. Very dissapointed...

New Post 05-01-2007 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for zo6freak Click here to Send zo6freak a Private Message Find more posts by zo6freak Add zo6freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nas0827

I know they are anticipating an all in one double din like the pioneers and eclipses, Im assuming were just f****d and there not gonna even bother with the nav for this unit.

New Post 05-01-2007 06:26 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting