Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > competition cycle
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
billhofe128

competition cycle

does any know when this cycle ands and also lets say a non verified install is leading in points ,does that mean when the comp ends that a verified install thats second really wins the first placetrophy?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-15-2006 08:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for billhofe128 Click here to Send billhofe128 a Private Message Find more posts by billhofe128 Add billhofe128 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjcorrea

Below is the overall point leaders in the current competition cycle. Winners are determined by the top three point leaders per class, that have verified install galleries. Trophies are awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each class. Point in Green indacateded verified galleries, points in Red are not verified. To sort point leaders by their classification, click one of the 4 class links below.

New Post 09-15-2006 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cjcorrea Click here to Send cjcorrea a Private Message Find more posts by cjcorrea Add cjcorrea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjcorrea

Does this cycle end soon??

New Post 09-30-2006 11:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for cjcorrea Click here to Send cjcorrea a Private Message Find more posts by cjcorrea Add cjcorrea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

This cycle should end 31st October, going by the 3 month cycle and the last cycle ended 30th June.

New Post 10-01-2006 04:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

may have got that wrong!

New Post 10-01-2006 04:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

just working it out,, should be ending now!

New Post 10-01-2006 04:54 AM
gamble19

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-01-2006 by highwaymanace
just working it out,, should be ending now!

actually it ended july, did it not? i know when i first joined i was #13 or something at the end, a month later. then when the new one started, everyone somehow proxyed with my h2h's so i lost every time by i think 20 or so. then that screwed me in points, so i have just given up. all u get is a t-shirt and trophy. not worth 3 months of slaving over this site. i found a new one, lmao : Blingo

New Post 10-01-2006 09:32 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gamble19 Click here to Send gamble19 a Private Message Find more posts by gamble19 Add gamble19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-01-2006 by gamble19
actually it ended july, did it not? i know when i first joined i was #13 or something at the end, a month later. then when the new one started, everyone somehow proxyed with my h2h's so i lost every time by i think 20 or so. then that screwed me in points, so i have just given up. all u get is a t-shirt and trophy. not worth 3 months of slaving over this site. i found a new one, lmao : Blingo

Yes it is worth it:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

New Post 10-01-2006 09:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-01-2006 by Donsway

i'd look good in that. help out my h2h donsway

New Post 10-01-2006 10:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-01-2006 by Donsway

Ditto with all mine too Don! LOL R

New Post 10-02-2006 12:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjcorrea

I don't know about the kissing part. But I sure can use a Tee shirt.

New Post 10-02-2006 01:05 AM
Donsway

The kissing is easy, it's the sleeping with that is getting hard now that I have two of them. I do love them so:)

New Post 10-02-2006 02:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cjcorrea

Well if you need help send me one. lol

New Post 10-03-2006 11:28 AM
OnYrMrk

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-02-2006 by cjcorrea
I don't know about the kissing part. But I sure can use a Tee shirt.

I have three T-Shirts already, what size do you wear..I can send one if you pay shipping.

New Post 10-03-2006 03:43 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for OnYrMrk Click here to Send OnYrMrk a Private Message Find more posts by OnYrMrk Add OnYrMrk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

dons.. yer a true asset to this website :)..lol.. great stuff

New Post 10-03-2006 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
NRred2, from New York, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. Dal1as, from , MD. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. goldblum, from Yonkers, NY. lessismorespl, from da' Nasty, MI. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting