Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > WTB: Freeipods.com Referrals - 1 Away
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pksimon28

WTB: Freeipods.com Referrals - 1 Away

Like the title says I am still looking for 1 more referrals for freeipods.com. My referral link is http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=31125934. All you have to do is click my link and create an account. Once you create an account simply complete one offer. Of course I wouldn't really expect anyone to do this for free, so I will send $15 in paypal to anyone that completes an offer. Actually since I only need one more, the price is negotiable. Once you create an account from my link I will send you an e-mail requesting your paypal address so I can send you the $15 (or more) when you complete an offer. I am willing to work with anyone that will honestly complete an offer, so if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

And for all of you that insist that this will not work, why not make at least $15 and we can find out together if this really works? Seems like a pretty win-win situation to me, you get money and if it doesn't work you can laugh at me...

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-15-2006 05:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pksimon28 Click here to Send pksimon28 a Private Message Find more posts by pksimon28 Add pksimon28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

Bump, come on guys I only have until the 29th.

New Post 09-16-2006 09:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for pksimon28 Click here to Send pksimon28 a Private Message Find more posts by pksimon28 Add pksimon28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

Looks like your gonna have to go buy one.

New Post 09-19-2006 03:47 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

Kind of looks that way...come one guys...

New Post 09-19-2006 11:04 PM
pksimon28

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-20-2006 by PowerAcoustikman
You have this so called great job and shit. So go buy one cheap ass.

We've been over this before, is it really that hard to understand? If I can get it for less, why wouldn't I? And since you seem so concerned about knowing every detail about my life, you should have realized that I had a summer internship not a full time position. On top of that it is kind of hard to work at O'Hare when I am at school, something that you would probably know nothing about...

And like I said why don't you do a referral to prove me wrong? Think about, not only would you make money, but then you could rightfully laugh in my face for spending $60 on nothing.

New Post 09-20-2006 08:12 PM
pksimon28

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-21-2006 by PowerAcoustikman
^^Because your in a scam, one that you fell for. Just like every other vunerable human being that does. I mean dude if you really wanted one that bad, you honestly could of asked me. I could of sold you one for 100 bux brand new. I have 4 white 30gb's, 2 black 30gb's, and 1 60gb white. I'm just saying bro, you seem to do well so why can't you spend a whoping 300 bux? Chump change to me

Again, explain how it is a scam? Put up or shut up.

New Post 09-21-2006 01:50 AM
9oh7

agreed why not go and registar so you make 15 and he doesn't have to pay anything at all. and you say 300 is chump change to you? so i why don't you go get a 1500 dollar a month town house, with a plasma and all that good stuff. cause i mean 300 is a good chunk of money, unless you are like bill gates or multi millionire. so anything you want to talk shit about? i keep shooting you down and you keep ignoring me wont take me up on my challanges or anything...you are starting to hurt my feelings.

New Post 09-21-2006 05:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pksimon28

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
You need to stop bragging about this great job. And buy one yourself cheap-ass!

I believe I only posted in one thread about my job. And what does that have to do with this being a scam? Come on, I know you want to prove me wrong...

9oh7 - If you are interested at all in doing this for me, I will say right now that I will send you (or anyone else for that matter) $25 if they complete an offer.

New Post 09-21-2006 06:14 PM
9oh7

wish i could but i really can't sry dude.

New Post 09-21-2006 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
You need to stop bragging about this great job. And buy one yourself cheap-ass!

you should stop "beating around the bush" every time someone asks you to prove its a scam, because your only strengthening everyones belief that your a complete doooooooch!!! show some proof of it being a scam or s.t.f.u. i may not think its a legitimate deal either, but if the guys wants to try them let him try. so once again, either show some proof of it being a scam, or s.t.f.u.

New Post 09-21-2006 09:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i said a big town house and a good big screen. and bing 18 like you claim to be i don't believe that with going to college you could do that. at least not near where i live. a 1000 SQ apartment/condo/townhouse is about 800 a month. then lets add in everything else that would be about 1400-1600 a month, then add on college stuff, and you are at another whole bag of worms. and all this is living with the bare min. but why didn't you get a sony, or pioneer plasma? ohh and if you really love audio i am sure you need some good speakers and stuff look at definitive speakers, my dad has 2 towers and a center channel and all i have to say is WOW they sound great, and get super loud. they sell them at best buy if you wanted to know, just something you might want to check out. hey which part of the valley do you live in?

New Post 09-22-2006 02:29 AM
ssi

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-22-2006 by PowerAcoustikman
Hey next time do me a favor... Spell Douche correctly then you would have OWNED ME! Plus 9oh7 I don't purchase from Best Buy. I enjoy my Denon system just fine..

i know how to spell the word, you doooooch. oh wait, that must have been the only thing you could think of to come back at me with. im sorry.

so now, back to business. prove its a scam. i know why you havent proven it so far, and thats because (like everything else you say) you just go out on a limb and spit it out there. wether or not you know what your talking about, your still gonna throw .02 in there and then try to make everyone else believe it.

New Post 09-22-2006 06:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-22-2006 by PowerAcoustikman
Douche!!!!

still waiting for proof of it being a scam.

New Post 09-22-2006 05:20 PM
pksimon28

Back on topic...doesn't anyone want to find out if this actually works first hand? One more person and we can all find out. Not to mention the $25, not too bad for 5 minutes of work.

New Post 09-22-2006 05:31 PM
TAPSniper

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-22-2006 by pksimon28
Back on topic...doesn't anyone want to find out if this actually works first hand? One more person and we can all find out. Not to mention the $25, not too bad for 5 minutes of work.

Simon, dammit, message me, Ill sign that shit if you need.

New Post 09-26-2006 11:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting