Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > What scares you?
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
shuggieboo

What scares you?

I love scary movies but theres no such thing these days. I just wasted an hour & a half of my life watching "Silent Hill". Know of any good ones?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-19-2006 03:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Meh, the videogames are much more scary. As far as movies go...I got nothing, sorry.

New Post 09-19-2006 04:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

have u seen phantasm? the first 2 were good, but when they tried to redo it in ?94-96? they screwed it up. not scary to me, but the ending screws with most people. not ur average ending

New Post 09-19-2006 07:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE: What scares you?

quote:
Originally posted on 09-19-2006 by shuggieboo
I love scary movies but theres no such thing these days. I just wasted an hour & a half of my life watching "Silent Hill". Know of any good ones?

x2

Silent Hill is another stupid scary wanna be movie just like the last 100 movies in the last 20 years or so. Scary movie of all time....Exorcist!

">

New Post 09-19-2006 07:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

The Sum of all Fears. Not a horror movie, but still.

New Post 09-19-2006 08:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Raiderboy

try watching those x-file episodes. it'll put shivers down your spine.

New Post 09-19-2006 10:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Raiderboy Click here to Send Raiderboy a Private Message Find more posts by Raiderboy Add Raiderboy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warpedhifi

RE: RE: What scares you?

quote:
Originally posted on 09-19-2006 by defnyung
x2

Silent Hill is another stupid scary wanna be movie just like the last 100 movies in the last 20 years or so. Scary movie of all time....Exorcist!

I finally watched the Exorist over the past summer, and I laughed more then anything. But back in its day, it was a very disturbing movie.

I am a horror movie junky, and the only one that still disturbs me is Poltergist. Most movies now a days are kids get lost and some some psycho kills them. They are interesting to watch, but most are a variation of the Texas chainsaw. Or they are a nother variation of The Ring, like dark water, the grudge etc....

New Post 09-19-2006 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for warpedhifi Click here to Send warpedhifi a Private Message Find more posts by warpedhifi Add warpedhifi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warpedhifi

Hmmm, I guess Saturday Night Fever still scares me. :P Along with Cuntry music and my wifes driving.

New Post 09-19-2006 10:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for warpedhifi Click here to Send warpedhifi a Private Message Find more posts by warpedhifi Add warpedhifi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tewildrick

As far as scary movies, I don't think they make movies "scary" anymore. The Birds is a classic (every time I see a flock of birds that runs though the back of my mind). Now with effects it's more who can top who in the situation(the means of the character's death) and the gore of it. Their more like "jumpy" movies.

But, enough on that.I did think the Saw movies were ok. Hostel was pretty nasty. I thought that The Hills Have Eyes was a lot more intense than the previews showed. On the bad side, Wolf Creek was piss poor. I was asleep through the first half of the movie!

New Post 09-20-2006 03:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tewildrick Click here to Send tewildrick a Private Message Find more posts by tewildrick Add tewildrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

Seen all of them. Poltergist is the only one that still gives me chills.

New Post 09-20-2006 11:01 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Deliverance!!!!!

When out at the farm late and it's real dark sometimes I hear this. Then it's time to go!!! Scary as hell!!!

New Post 09-20-2006 11:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE: Deliverance!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted on 09-20-2006 by Donsway

When out at the farm late and it's real dark sometimes I hear this. Then it's time to go!!! Scary as hell!!!

That movie scares my pigs.

New Post 09-20-2006 12:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shuggieboo

Not a scary movie but does anyone like " A Clockwork Orange"?

New Post 09-20-2006 04:53 PM
9oh7

a poltergist is such a funnie movie. but i have not seen any movies where they were actually "scay". they are all just jumpy. mabye you can make sugestions to me about good actual scary movies. ohh and clockwork orange is a great movie from what i remember.

New Post 09-20-2006 08:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
warpedhifi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-20-2006 by shuggieboo
Not a scary movie but does anyone like " A Clockwork Orange"?

I always try to catch that movie when it is on, I did enjoy it, but man I thought it was twisted.

New Post 09-20-2006 08:36 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting