Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Double-Din DVD Options
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
au4040

Double-Din DVD Options

JVC KW-AVX706.... PIONEER AVH-P6800.... PANASONIC CQ-VD6503U

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-25-2006 12:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for au4040 Click here to Send au4040 a Private Message Find more posts by au4040 Add au4040 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextel773

before you buy, make sure you can bypass the video on any of these units. unless you like watching tv in a parking lot... -good luck

New Post 09-27-2006 05:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nextel773 Click here to Send nextel773 a Private Message Find more posts by nextel773 Add nextel773 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextel773

i would x the pioneer. yes the 6 dvd sounds nice, but how long will that work, in a suv. now that jvc has sd card.. and the price is about the same for the pan. if you can hang on for a bit, im sure new units should all come with bluetooth.. question is when!!!!

New Post 09-27-2006 05:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for nextel773 Click here to Send nextel773 a Private Message Find more posts by nextel773 Add nextel773 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-27-2006 by nextel773
i would x the pioneer. yes the 6 dvd sounds nice, but how long will that work, in a suv. now that jvc has sd card.. and the price is about the same for the pan. if you can hang on for a bit, im sure new units should all come with bluetooth.. question is when!!!!

PANASONIC CQ-VD6503U all the way. it has blue tooth ipod the whole nine yards. and right now circuit city online sell it right now on sale for 750. thats a kller deal. and the panasonic has a better looking scree than the pioneer. and the video by pass is just a wire that you ground to metel unlike the pioneer you have to get that pac bypass or use a switch. panasonic all the way. i just got me 6503 and i love it. i had the din 7003 and i changed out to the 6503 and dont regret it one bit

New Post 11-29-2006 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
91SR20DE

I currently work at a authorized Panasonic, Alpine, and Pioneer dealer. In that price range, I'd go with the Pioneer or Alpine. I have not been impressed at all with the Panasonic stuff. To me the Pioneer has the best user interface hands down, then the Apine(w200). The bypass on the pioneer is simple, it doesn't like to see ground at start up, so you put a toggle on, the Alpine is a little more involved, but still pretty easy.

New Post 01-17-2007 11:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 91SR20DE Click here to Send 91SR20DE a Private Message Find more posts by 91SR20DE Add 91SR20DE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-17-2007 by 91SR20DE
I currently work at a authorized Panasonic, Alpine, and Pioneer dealer. In that price range, I'd go with the Pioneer or Alpine. I have not been impressed at all with the Panasonic stuff. To me the Pioneer has the best user interface hands down, then the Apine(w200). The bypass on the pioneer is simple, it doesn't like to see ground at start up, so you put a toggle on, the Alpine is a little more involved, but still pretty easy.

since you have experoence with panasonics can you tell me if its possible to have a back ground pic instead of that plan blue screen?

New Post 01-18-2007 09:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lesta09

I'd go with the pioneer, no doubt. I actually like the panasonic better than alpine, but pioneer P6800 is best by far

New Post 01-29-2007 12:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lesta09 Click here to Send lesta09 a Private Message Find more posts by lesta09 Add lesta09 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
91SR20DE

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-18-2007 by LoudAssGeo
since you have experoence with panasonics can you tell me if its possible to have a back ground pic instead of that plan blue screen?

Hey, didn't forget about you, I talked to the Panasonic rep last week, the backround thing is only on the flip outs. Double din does not offer that option.

New Post 03-05-2007 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 91SR20DE Click here to Send 91SR20DE a Private Message Find more posts by 91SR20DE Add 91SR20DE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-05-2007 by 91SR20DE
Hey, didn't forget about you, I talked to the Panasonic rep last week, the backround thing is only on the flip outs. Double din does not offer that option.

hey thanks. one more thing, i bought that ipod interface and it works great (all functions work) but when you change songs or pause a song yoou feed a feedback. why would that happen? it almost sounds like old tape players did wqhen the song it about to start playing music ( sorta like a faint wind)

New Post 03-06-2007 06:23 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting