Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > 1 Month Anniversary
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RoadTrippin'

1 Month Anniversary

I know it seems like just yesterday since I joined this forum, but today marks my 1 month anniversary here. I can honestly say that you are all better people because I am here. Sure it has been trying at times, but I have exercised an amazing amount of patience with you. If I have been stern with you, it was only because you deserved it. This makes my 179th post. At this rate, you will be happy to hear, I will easily have over 3,000 posts by the end of twelve months. So sit back and enjoy. Keep an open mind and you just might learn something. I will certainly do my part.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-25-2006 01:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-25-2006 by JJSki78
We need more of you on this board.

X2

New Post 09-25-2006 09:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

Thanks guys. There will be refreshments here in the lobby a little later.

New Post 09-25-2006 10:37 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

happy anniversary brother roadtrippin'

New Post 09-25-2006 11:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

DAMN!!! I had to work last night, I missed the refreshments and everything:( You could have called me, I would have took to night off.

New Post 09-26-2006 11:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

Thanks neon, and sorry you missed it Don. The strippers were wild (and female).

New Post 09-26-2006 12:43 PM
RoadTrippin'

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-26-2006 by fordfreak
Gotta hand it to RT. You certainly did bring a little excitement to the site.

lol. I hear the History Channel has a forum. Sounds like fun to me.

New Post 09-26-2006 03:32 PM
SoundBeforeSight

Well, not to change the mood, but how exactly have you provided any help to ANYBODY on this forum? Your patience? It consists primarily of waiting for someone to post a comment so you can make a reply (not looking to help, but just to be heard), that of which tends to have no consistency. I, for one, feel that you would be much more suitable for a chatroom that doesn't have a specified topic. From the commments you've left, its even quite likely that you are just a returning member who has once been kicked from the forum. If you don't have any contributions, we really don't need your drama you've added.

New Post 09-27-2006 02:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundBeforeSight Click here to Send SoundBeforeSight a Private Message Find more posts by SoundBeforeSight Add SoundBeforeSight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-27-2006 by SoundBeforeSight
Well, not to change the mood, but how exactly have you provided any help to ANYBODY on this forum? Your patience? It consists primarily of waiting for someone to post a comment so you can make a reply (not looking to help, but just to be heard), that of which tends to have no consistency. I, for one, feel that you would be much more suitable for a chatroom that doesn't have a specified topic. From the commments you've left, its even quite likely that you are just a returning member who has once been kicked from the forum. If you don't have any contributions, we really don't need your drama you've added.

Great, now the gay community hates me too.

New Post 09-27-2006 03:28 PM
shuggieboo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-27-2006 by RoadTrippin'
Great, now the gay community hates me too.

LOL

New Post 09-27-2006 04:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for shuggieboo Click here to Send shuggieboo a Private Message Find more posts by shuggieboo Add shuggieboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundBeforeSight

Hey go for broke with gay jokes, I'm more sexually secure than you'll ever be. And, good job on producing so many posts, especially that helpful last one. Way to go...

New Post 09-27-2006 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundBeforeSight Click here to Send SoundBeforeSight a Private Message Find more posts by SoundBeforeSight Add SoundBeforeSight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-27-2006 by SoundBeforeSight
Hey go for broke with gay jokes, I'm more sexually secure than you'll ever be. And, good job on producing so many posts, especially that helpful last one. Way to go...

Uh, I wasn't joking. I am confused -- have I offended you in some way?

New Post 09-28-2006 02:15 AM
propimp

Hell they would love to have you on the history channel site since you have Hitlers origalnal birth certificate they would welcome you with open arms.

New Post 09-28-2006 06:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundBeforeSight

Oh boy, nostalgia of the middle school i went to so long ago; there was always at least one kid per class who would always try to get attention by acting immaturely and then would deny the actions. A note you to RoadTrippin, if you think of yourself as funny and clever, think again. In reality you should take it upon yourself to find a hobby, there has to be at least one thing you can do in order to prove you aren't worthless.

New Post 09-28-2006 11:07 AM
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-28-2006 by SoundBeforeSight
Oh boy, nostalgia of the middle school i went to so long ago; there was always at least one kid per class who would always try to get attention by acting immaturely and then would deny the actions. A note you to RoadTrippin, if you think of yourself as funny and clever, think again. In reality you should take it upon yourself to find a hobby, there has to be at least one thing you can do in order to prove you aren't worthless.

I am going to ignore your hysterics. I know sorting things out in life is difficult for even "normal" young people. I can't imagine what it is like for someone in your situation. Personally, I do not care what you do in the privacy of your own home or your local public bath house.

New Post 09-28-2006 11:49 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting