Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > DB drag FINALS
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
audiolife

DB drag FINALS

who do you think will win? whatscores do you expect?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-06-2006 12:05 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiolife Click here to Send audiolife a Private Message Find more posts by audiolife Add audiolife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE: DB drag FINALS

quote:
Originally posted on 10-06-2006 by audiolife
who do you think will win? whatscores do you expect?

i got a feeling im gonna be at the top of bass race 130-139.9.

as far as db drag scores goes, it just depends on who comes from overseas. but i do know a few names that will be at the top.

street a - terry brocks and jay odom

street b - team neo, terry jackson, wca carlton

street c - kevin coller, team neo

sm 1-2 - huggie

sm 3-4 - miranda jackson, team subgopoof

ss1-2 - rooney

ss3-4 - i dont know

ss5+ - perillo and "tottie"

ext1 - dante and team loud

ext2 - dont know

ext3-4 - tim heath and mike bartells

ext5+ - scott owens

New Post 10-06-2006 12:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiolife

ss5+ will be between steve cook and bob perillo if scottie competes at it id throw him into the mix as well ex 2 i think kyle witherspoon will have it dialed

New Post 10-06-2006 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiolife Click here to Send audiolife a Private Message Find more posts by audiolife Add audiolife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-06-2006 by audiolife
ss5+ will be between steve cook and bob perillo if scottie competes at it id throw him into the mix as well ex 2 i think kyle witherspoon will have it dialed

i totally forgot about steve cook. i got a 170db feeling about him.

New Post 10-06-2006 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiolife

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-06-2006 by ssi
i totally forgot about steve cook. i got a 170db feeling about him.

lol i have a feeling both can do 170 lol

New Post 10-06-2006 04:11 PM
RustyWCA

I will fill the SS 3-4 spot :) I cant beat gorman but i should finish top 3 or 4

New Post 10-11-2006 01:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RustyWCA Click here to Send RustyWCA a Private Message Find more posts by RustyWCA Add RustyWCA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-11-2006 by RustyWCA
I will fill the SS 3-4 spot :) I cant beat gorman but i should finish top 3 or 4

wich pit is your van gonna be in? ive gotta check it out. after that windshield video you posted ive come to call it the "flower power" van.

New Post 10-11-2006 04:07 AM
mrwigglezdj

bob perillo defentaly has somethin in his pocket, i know at nopi it seemd he was just there did his thing and was done, that van of his has more in it than what he let out of the bag...

New Post 10-11-2006 07:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mrwigglezdj Click here to Send mrwigglezdj a Private Message Find more posts by mrwigglezdj Add mrwigglezdj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RustyWCA

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-11-2006 by ssi
wich pit is your van gonna be in? ive gotta check it out. after that windshield video you posted ive come to call it the "flower power" van.

Thats a good question, i better look befor i leave :)

New Post 10-11-2006 02:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RustyWCA Click here to Send RustyWCA a Private Message Find more posts by RustyWCA Add RustyWCA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-11-2006 by mrwigglezdj
bob perillo defentaly has somethin in his pocket, i know at nopi it seemd he was just there did his thing and was done, that van of his has more in it than what he let out of the bag...

i dont think it has enough though, steve cook is one bad mofo.

New Post 10-11-2006 05:50 PM
audiolife

WoW 5 of the top 10 scores used Kinetik power 1. 178.3 Edge Audio 4. 176.4 Edge Audio - Kyle 7. 173.5 Team Fusion Car Audio 8. 173.2 Scott Van Riper 10. 172.3 Danny Hays EX 5- Scott Owens 1st, Team Fussion 3rd, Craig Butler 6th, and Matthew Williams 7th Ex 3-4 Danny Hays 3rd (whole family is awesome) Ex 2 Kyle Witherspoon 1st ,Scott Van Ripper 2nd and Fred Wright Jr 3rd SS 5+ Steve Cook 1st, Pro Truck Accessories -Mike who also won the Death Match in SS. His alt gave out 3 min in and still pulled off the victory. This was a VERY tough class having the likes of Bob Perillo and Scottie Johnson in it. SS 3-4 Doc Miller took 2nd with Team NWA taking 6th SS 1-2 Team 420 - Rooney 3rd Street Max 3-4 Miranda Jackson 4th (her, Terry Jackson and Jay Odom are a blast to talk to) Street Max 1-2 Team James Carnes plus others in street Bass Race noteables are Neil Barber 4th in 140-149.9 and The Big Oki 120 to 129.9 7th Congradulations on a job well done in '06

New Post 10-18-2006 09:08 PM
areostar???

i think that it is funny that our own canadian competitior yuli crapped out there as he is always comming off as a top notch competitor here in canada. If he know so damn much about the game then why can't he get over 151?

New Post 10-19-2006 01:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for areostar??? Click here to Send areostar??? a Private Message Find more posts by areostar??? Add areostar??? to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting