Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Alpine IVA-W200 panel lights
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOR

Alpine IVA-W200 panel lights

I'm wanting to change the color of the panel lights from blue to another color. Anybody done this before?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-16-2006 01:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for THOR Click here to Send THOR a Private Message Find more posts by THOR Add THOR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

Yes. It involves tearing into the face and replacing the LEDs. There are a few sites online that supply those sorts of things but you need to pull the face apart and find out what size you need. You WILL void any warentee you may have.

New Post 10-20-2006 06:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dishon22

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-20-2006 by chiefaudiophile
Yes. It involves tearing into the face and replacing the LEDs. There are a few sites online that supply those sorts of things but you need to pull the face apart and find out what size you need. You WILL void any warentee you may have.

can this be done with the pioneer deh-7800mp the lights are blue i would like to change them to green

New Post 10-21-2006 07:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dishon22 Click here to Send dishon22 a Private Message Find more posts by dishon22 Add dishon22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

I am sure it CAN be done, wether or not it has been done to that model or not, especialy by anyone in your area, I do not know.

New Post 10-21-2006 09:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOR

Thanks, I may try and see if Alpine can supoply the numbers for those.....

New Post 10-23-2006 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for THOR Click here to Send THOR a Private Message Find more posts by THOR Add THOR to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-23-2006 by THOR
Thanks, I may try and see if Alpine can supoply the numbers for those.....

i dont think they will they dont like people messing with there products

New Post 10-24-2006 01:00 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dishon22

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-21-2006 by chiefaudiophile
I am sure it CAN be done, wether or not it has been done to that model or not, especialy by anyone in your area, I do not know.

i opened the face plate it 1 led that slides out but i don't know where i can get a replacement i wanna change them to green to match the interior lights

New Post 10-24-2006 08:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dishon22 Click here to Send dishon22 a Private Message Find more posts by dishon22 Add dishon22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-24-2006 by dishon22
i opened the face plate it 1 led that slides out but i don't know where i can get a replacement i wanna change them to green to match the interior lights

Got pics? Part #s?

New Post 10-24-2006 02:08 PM
dishon22

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-24-2006 by chiefaudiophile
Got pics? Part #s?

i'll post some pictures when i get home where could i find the part # at?

New Post 10-24-2006 02:21 PM
THOR

HEy great I figured it was either 1 running accross a plastic bar or tiny individual ones. There is a guy on one of the other 350Z sites that has done a lot of work with LEDS and maybe able to help out if we can get a little more info

New Post 10-24-2006 03:11 PM
dishon22

sorry for the bad quality couldn't find the digital cam top left is the led it seems like it slides up from this position

New Post 10-24-2006 07:19 PM
chiefaudiophile

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 10-24-2006 by dishon22
sorry for the bad quality couldn't find the digital cam top left is the led it seems like it slides up from this position

I am sure you have more than one led in there. Get me a pic of the inside of the actual face. Does there apear to be anything, clear plastic, that would help carry the light to all of the buttons? It woulld act like fiber optic cable but it would be flat.

New Post 10-25-2006 01:46 AM
dishon22

i guess the led's can't be changed take a look there so small

New Post 10-25-2006 07:20 PM
chiefaudiophile

Now that is a bit more like it. I am working 12hr days the next week or so so I won't be able to research this for you but yeah those are availible somewhere on the net.

New Post 10-25-2006 11:41 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting