Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Anyone know a good place to buy music videos on dvds?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sarcastik

Anyone know a good place to buy music videos on dvds?

I just need solid content to rock in my ride. I've used the mixunit.com in the past, but their videos are all old. I also copped a couple of different mixes from dvdmixtape.com, and they were all pretty good, just really short. 15 tracks I think. The videos were all recent ones, but whats the use if their aren't like 50 of em? Anyone tried any of the other mix dvd sites out there and can recommend some sites?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 10-20-2006 02:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Sarcastik Click here to Send Sarcastik a Private Message Find more posts by Sarcastik Add Sarcastik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cellmarley

I have been wondering the same thing. I saw a guy who was selling them on th coner with like bootleg movies, but I know my frined just buys his off ebay. Guess that's probably a grood place to look.

New Post 10-29-2006 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sqliberty

Take a look at streetvideodvd.com I got some good ones from here

New Post 10-30-2006 08:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

i have seen people download them from limewire

New Post 12-27-2006 02:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
91SR20DE

I have a buddy who makes them, but unless you're a r&b or hip hop fan, your out of luck. he usually sold them anywhere from $10-$20, depending on how many vids you got. The most you can fit on a dvd that plays on everything(meaning its encoded like a regular dvd) is around 65-66. If you guys are interested, I'm sure we can set something up though paypal.

New Post 01-17-2007 10:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 91SR20DE Click here to Send 91SR20DE a Private Message Find more posts by 91SR20DE Add 91SR20DE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
musicdvdzone

try musicdvdzone.com have 30 to 50 videos on each dvd

New Post 03-04-2007 10:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for musicdvdzone Click here to Send musicdvdzone a Private Message Find more posts by musicdvdzone Add musicdvdzone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhunter3155

bestbuy

New Post 04-24-2007 02:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jhunter3155 Click here to Send jhunter3155 a Private Message Find more posts by jhunter3155 Add jhunter3155 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
musicdvdzone

MUSICDVDZONE.COM IS THE BEST TRY THEM OUT

New Post 07-10-2007 09:25 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for musicdvdzone Click here to Send musicdvdzone a Private Message Find more posts by musicdvdzone Add musicdvdzone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
musicdvdzone

musicdvdzone

Cellmarley

Where are you located? I found a guy who sells them for $5. This is in the D.C. metro area

New Post 07-30-2007 08:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nexfreek

MUSICDVDZONE - Any reason why you say that musicdvdzone(dot)com is the best? Spammer!

New Post 08-06-2007 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Nexfreek Click here to Send Nexfreek a Private Message Find more posts by Nexfreek Add Nexfreek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting