Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Amplifiers > MARK ANTONY AMP!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kasperxtcy

MARK ANTONY AMP!!!

has anyone heard of (Mark Antony MK-800.4 800 Watt 4 Channel Stereo Amplifier)and they any good? i remember this one says that they really good but i dont talk to the guy anymore. so can anyone help me? some guy wants to sell it and i need to know. he also has a matching mono block.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-01-2006 02:01 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kasperxtcy Click here to Send kasperxtcy a Private Message Find more posts by kasperxtcy Add kasperxtcy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

CERWIN VEGA is an excellent brand, not high end but real good quality

New Post 11-02-2006 04:23 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasperxtcy

mark antony amp!?!?!?!

i am not talking about cerwin vegas amp. this is a mark antony amp. i tried searching for more info but the only thing i found was from teamSS and they say that the mark antony amp are "rare." i also found out that "mark antony" amps were on the good, and bad list of amps a few years back. they were on the good side. so am not sure what the do? either i buy the amps and try it for myself. but i dont have to money right now. can anyone help??

New Post 11-02-2006 02:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for kasperxtcy Click here to Send kasperxtcy a Private Message Find more posts by kasperxtcy Add kasperxtcy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlienAudio

RE: mark antony amp!?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted on 11-02-2006 by kasperxtcy
i am not talking about cerwin vegas amp. this is a mark antony amp. i tried searching for more info but the only thing i found was from teamSS and they say that the mark antony amp are "rare." i also found out that "mark antony" amps were on the good, and bad list of amps a few years back. they were on the good side. so am not sure what the do? either i buy the amps and try it for myself. but i dont have to money right now. can anyone help??

I am familiar with Mark Antony Amps... they are clean amps for the money. well made and full of options. Overstock.com is having a sale on the 800.4 and the 800.1 right now. If what he is asking is close to what I'm showing you, I would definitely buy new. here's the info... good luck with your decision.

Mark Antony MK-800.4 800 Watt 4 Channel Stereo Amplifier

Price on Overstock: $165.95 with $2.95 Shipping

Make the most out of your car audio experience with the Mark Antony 800 watt 4-channel stereo amplifier.
  • 24dB/octave
  • HP/LP/FULL
  • 40-250Hz frequency response
  • Regulated PWM power supply
  • Protection circuitry
  • Forced air thermal management Bass EQ
  • 24dB subsonic filter (15Hz-40Hz)
  • Gold-plated RCA input and output connectors
  • Mixed Mono/Stereo separation

Mark Antony MK-800.1 800 Watt 2-Ohm Mono Block Amplifier

Price on Overstock: $180.95 with $2.95 Shipping

Make the most out of your car audio experience with the Mark Antony MK-800.1 800-watt Mono Block Amplifier.
  • 24dB subsonic filter
  • Gold-plated RCA input and output connectors
  • 1100W x 1 @ 4 Ohm
  • 800W x 2 @ 2 Ohm
  • 500W x 2 @ 4 Ohm
  • S/N ratio 100dB
  • Frequency response 10-50kHz

New Post 11-02-2006 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for AlienAudio Click here to Send AlienAudio a Private Message Find more posts by AlienAudio Add AlienAudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasperxtcy

cool!!!!

so they are clean amps for the money huh? i think i might get the set at overstock.com then. but they rating on the monoblock is that right 1100watts at 2ohms?

New Post 11-03-2006 01:55 AM
Puppeterr

To my understanding they are a CV line

New Post 11-03-2006 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasperxtcy

then should i get them? overstock has them right now, the set for 350. because right now i am running a holleywood hight voltage amp. which is puching about 750 watts rms into 1 ohm load. and for the i am not running anything just the head unit.

New Post 11-03-2006 06:06 PM
TranceD

First you need to use spellcheck or learn to type so that I can make sense of what you are saying... that said... from what I know about CV they went out of business for a while the last time I tried to contact them I got no answer, then a "this number has been disconnected", then someone at a different number, and then back to no one again. If it's a good buy, then buy them what the hell are you asking us for? However the name sounds a hell of a lot like they ripped it off from Mark Anthony which is a very exclusive high-end home audio manufacturer. To each his own... TranceD

New Post 11-04-2006 04:02 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceD Click here to Send TranceD a Private Message Find more posts by TranceD Add TranceD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kasperxtcy

Sorry about the typing (I was in a hurry). I was at school at the time and was running a little bit late for class. Well, I am asking these questions because I couldnt find anything online about the mark antony line of amps. Since this is a car audio forum I thought I could get some help and see if anyone has heard of them. But now I think I am just going to keep what I have and not go any bigger then it is already. thanx

New Post 11-04-2006 04:31 AM
Puppeterr

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-04-2006 by kasperxtcy
Sorry about the typing (I was in a hurry). I was at school at the time and was running a little bit late for class. Well, I am asking these questions because I couldnt find anything online about the mark antony line of amps. Since this is a car audio forum I thought I could get some help and see if anyone has heard of them. But now I think I am just going to keep what I have and not go any bigger then it is already. thanx

those amps are good but not great or else they would still make them right?? look at the JL line or the kicker line

New Post 11-04-2006 04:34 AM
TranceD

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-04-2006 by fordfreak
If it's a good buy, then buy them what the hell are you asking us for? Hey smartass....A lot of people come here looking for advice and opinions. If you don't want to give either of the above go to a different site or keep your mouth shut. Understand?

First of all I've been a member here for quite a while... second I meant that comment to be positive... third if I want to be a smartass, I will be... got it? So don't speak to me until I speak to you! I'm here to help people with their questions not get into a pissing contest with some idiot who thinks he's something special. TranceD

New Post 11-05-2006 01:45 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceD Click here to Send TranceD a Private Message Find more posts by TranceD Add TranceD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting