Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Thanx everyone
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

Thanx everyone

Hi Yall. Again,Ive been away for quite some time,and again I appologize for being absent. I Just want to say thanx for putting M.B. yet into another tropphy. I cant express how much it means to me for the honor that yall have bestowed on her. She is no longer the old Madam blue but I will keep the old install up for viewing pleasure and as a reminder of what the low income can do, The only thing I can say about the new M.B. is If you liked her then wait'll you see her next year bearing in mind she will still be a budget install. But enough of that. I'm just saying thanx for the trophy and when she is back she wont let yall down. Thanx Every one, R

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-04-2006 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frpower

no problem ralph good to see your okay,and cant wait to see what you do next,take care.

New Post 11-04-2006 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Cool!!!! She just can't lose:) I will be glad to see what you do with her. SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

New Post 11-05-2006 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

you had better bring it over here when you do the install, ive got a killer design for that car.

New Post 11-06-2006 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2006 by ssi
you had better bring it over here when you do the install, ive got a killer design for that car.

Hi Ben! Ive been slowly getting geared up at the moment and wont install till I have everything I need. I have some ideas that I want ta share w/you and Will. Hopeing yall can do them. I still have a few things to get,but its gonna take time (lack of funds at the moment)Meanwhile I am at the stage where I got her running decently again.And she really needs ta get cleaned I havent even driven her yet,Too embarressed to.But as soon as I can, I'll get up there to yall. R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-05-2006 by Donsway
Cool!!!! She just can't lose:) I will be glad to see what you do with her. SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

Yuppers! Barely, but shes alive. Dr. Rhaze is working deligently on recovery LOL. Thanx Don! R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:07 AM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-04-2006 by frpower
no problem ralph good to see your okay,and cant wait to see what you do next,take care.

Thanx FR.! I wasnt even expecting her to place ,But I guess its still a good true oldschool car hunh? LOL. Thanx to all here who still thinks so. and thanx for the support. R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:09 AM
BJ99

I cant wait to see what your doin with the new install. Hope everything goes good.

New Post 11-06-2006 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BJ99 Click here to Send BJ99 a Private Message Find more posts by BJ99 Add BJ99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAPSniper

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2006 by Rhaze36
Thanx FR.! I wasnt even expecting her to place ,But I guess its still a good true oldschool car hunh? LOL. Thanx to all here who still thinks so. and thanx for the support. R

i think im gonna have to jack some of those diamond plate ideas for my own install on the cure. I hate the wood trim, and think diamond plate would look badass with the blue interior like on MB. my only problem is, I dont know how to cut diamondplate. =/. anyways, hope to see the old girl back up and better than ever soon, as that was one of the most inspiring installs ive ever seen.

New Post 11-06-2006 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting