Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Thanx everyone
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

Thanx everyone

Hi Yall. Again,Ive been away for quite some time,and again I appologize for being absent. I Just want to say thanx for putting M.B. yet into another tropphy. I cant express how much it means to me for the honor that yall have bestowed on her. She is no longer the old Madam blue but I will keep the old install up for viewing pleasure and as a reminder of what the low income can do, The only thing I can say about the new M.B. is If you liked her then wait'll you see her next year bearing in mind she will still be a budget install. But enough of that. I'm just saying thanx for the trophy and when she is back she wont let yall down. Thanx Every one, R

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-04-2006 05:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frpower

no problem ralph good to see your okay,and cant wait to see what you do next,take care.

New Post 11-04-2006 10:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Cool!!!! She just can't lose:) I will be glad to see what you do with her. SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

New Post 11-05-2006 11:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

you had better bring it over here when you do the install, ive got a killer design for that car.

New Post 11-06-2006 03:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2006 by ssi
you had better bring it over here when you do the install, ive got a killer design for that car.

Hi Ben! Ive been slowly getting geared up at the moment and wont install till I have everything I need. I have some ideas that I want ta share w/you and Will. Hopeing yall can do them. I still have a few things to get,but its gonna take time (lack of funds at the moment)Meanwhile I am at the stage where I got her running decently again.And she really needs ta get cleaned I havent even driven her yet,Too embarressed to.But as soon as I can, I'll get up there to yall. R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:05 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-05-2006 by Donsway
Cool!!!! She just can't lose:) I will be glad to see what you do with her. SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!

Yuppers! Barely, but shes alive. Dr. Rhaze is working deligently on recovery LOL. Thanx Don! R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:07 AM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-04-2006 by frpower
no problem ralph good to see your okay,and cant wait to see what you do next,take care.

Thanx FR.! I wasnt even expecting her to place ,But I guess its still a good true oldschool car hunh? LOL. Thanx to all here who still thinks so. and thanx for the support. R

New Post 11-06-2006 09:09 AM
BJ99

I cant wait to see what your doin with the new install. Hope everything goes good.

New Post 11-06-2006 11:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BJ99 Click here to Send BJ99 a Private Message Find more posts by BJ99 Add BJ99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAPSniper

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-06-2006 by Rhaze36
Thanx FR.! I wasnt even expecting her to place ,But I guess its still a good true oldschool car hunh? LOL. Thanx to all here who still thinks so. and thanx for the support. R

i think im gonna have to jack some of those diamond plate ideas for my own install on the cure. I hate the wood trim, and think diamond plate would look badass with the blue interior like on MB. my only problem is, I dont know how to cut diamondplate. =/. anyways, hope to see the old girl back up and better than ever soon, as that was one of the most inspiring installs ive ever seen.

New Post 11-06-2006 06:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting