Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Test
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DCaudeo

Test

http://www.mobilemusic.com/images/product/medium/201.jpg

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-13-2006 10:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaudeo Click here to Send DCaudeo a Private Message Find more posts by DCaudeo Add DCaudeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCaudeo

Didn't work. How do you post pictures here?? I put an < img > and a < /img > before and after that link, but I left out the spaces between the <> like I have here. Didn't work.

New Post 11-13-2006 10:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaudeo Click here to Send DCaudeo a Private Message Find more posts by DCaudeo Add DCaudeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

You have to host it on a site like photo bucket:)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Click on the pic to go to that site. Use the tag code.

New Post 11-13-2006 10:44 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johny24

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/klooney84/? hopefully i can do it!

New Post 11-14-2006 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for johny24 Click here to Send johny24 a Private Message Find more posts by johny24 Add johny24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johny24

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-14-2006 by johny24
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e218/klooney84/? hopefully i can do it!

im crying

New Post 11-14-2006 07:59 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for johny24 Click here to Send johny24 a Private Message Find more posts by johny24 Add johny24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

New Post 11-14-2006 10:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Testing something:)

New Post 11-14-2006 10:27 AM
johny24

hahahah teach me sir!

New Post 11-14-2006 01:24 PM
DCaudeo

RE: Testing something:)

quote:
Originally posted on 11-14-2006 by Donsway

Don's a showoff. HAHA. Cool skills man. I guess I'm going to have to make time to check out photobucket.com.

New Post 11-14-2006 11:15 PM
Donsway

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-14-2006 by johny24
hahahah teach me sir!

On that code you put up I went to it and got the Tag code that is by each pic. That is the code that you copy and paste on here. Very long code.

Here is another one of those pics.

New Post 11-15-2006 10:28 AM
Donsway

RE: RE: Testing something:)

quote:
Originally posted on 11-14-2006 by DCaudeo
Don's a showoff. HAHA. Cool skills man. I guess I'm going to have to make time to check out photobucket.com.

It is a very cool site, it's easy or I could not do it:) That slideshow thing is my first, I like how that works.

New Post 11-15-2006 10:35 AM
openshot

cool

New Post 11-22-2006 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for openshot Click here to Send openshot a Private Message Find more posts by openshot Add openshot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCaudeo

Hope this works.

New Post 12-31-2006 05:23 PM
DCaudeo

OOOOHHHH, it did, it did!!! Halleluja!!!

New Post 12-31-2006 05:24 PM
highwaymanace

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-31-2006 by DCaudeo

Hope this works.

I want this car! My MOPAR fantasies could come true!!!!

New Post 01-01-2007 07:15 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting