Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Ps3 camping
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tewildrick

Ps3 camping

Anyone planning on camping out for a ps3? I took Thursday night off of work and plan on being at my local Best Buy round closing time. I'm pretty excited 'cuz this will be the first time I'm actually getting a system on the launch day(I hope!)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-14-2006 10:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tewildrick Click here to Send tewildrick a Private Message Find more posts by tewildrick Add tewildrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i soo would but i have school on friday...but i work at best buy so mabye i can get in before opening and buy one lol.

New Post 11-14-2006 10:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BJ99

Lol there is this thing they call preordering,and if u do it like a year early u dont have to go camping lol. Sounds fun tho lol it like -13c here tho so it might be kinda cold.

New Post 11-14-2006 11:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for BJ99 Click here to Send BJ99 a Private Message Find more posts by BJ99 Add BJ99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

lol, camping for a ps3. Im sorry I just cant see it.

New Post 11-15-2006 08:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i am actually thinking about doing it over night for my friend, as a present. i would get best friend ever award for that one.

New Post 11-15-2006 02:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SoundBeforeSight

I'm not sure whether to expect a huge turnout for people buying them or not. $600 is a lot of money to throw down for a game system.

New Post 11-15-2006 06:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for SoundBeforeSight Click here to Send SoundBeforeSight a Private Message Find more posts by SoundBeforeSight Add SoundBeforeSight to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tewildrick

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-15-2006 by SoundBeforeSight
I'm not sure whether to expect a huge turnout for people buying them or not. $600 is a lot of money to throw down for a game system.

I went to Best Buy this morining after work (bout 7am) and no one was there. I decided I wanted to go back later when the store was open to go in and play it a little. When I got there (bout 6pm) there were at least 7 or 8 tents and about 20 people in line! So, I guess I'm going to start my camping early, like 6 this morning after I get outta work!

New Post 11-16-2006 12:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for tewildrick Click here to Send tewildrick a Private Message Find more posts by tewildrick Add tewildrick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tewildrick

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-14-2006 by BJ99
Lol there is this thing they call preordering,and if u do it like a year early u dont have to go camping lol. Sounds fun tho lol it like -13c here tho so it might be kinda cold.

Now I wish I would have. But EB games sold out there instore pre orders in 20 min., nation wide! It's crazy. And yeah, it's gonna be raining all day thursday and snow all night! yay!

New Post 11-16-2006 12:46 AM
DCaudeo

Here where I live, the local Wal-Mart has a bunch of people camping inside the auto tire and lube center!! Set up cots and chairs, brought food, one even has a DVD player and screen hooked up to a battery. I wonder if he got the battery off the shelf or brought his own(sarcasm implied)??

I went in and since I used to work there and know a few people, I asked to see what was going on and when they told me I was like, what a stupid crowd. They've been there since Tuesday morning, and the Wal-Mart isn't supposed to get any in before Friday, and only 40 then. People are crazy. Most of them that get one will have it on ebay in an hour.

New Post 11-16-2006 01:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaudeo Click here to Send DCaudeo a Private Message Find more posts by DCaudeo Add DCaudeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

yes people will buy them for 600$ there are hard core gaming people out there like the one that will camp for shit ;) My sister is on the EB preorder list and she is putting hers on ebay. SHE'S GONNA MAKE MILLIONS... ok not millions but she will have a nice little profit

New Post 11-16-2006 07:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-15-2006 by fordfreak
I took my son and waited in line for 2 hours for ps2. Believe me I was the world's greatest dad that day. I would however draw the line at setting up camp overnite.

I can see a couple of hours maybe. but when ya gotta bring a tent, food, shitt like that its crazy to me. Maybe if I was going to get likea shelby cobra for 600$ or something hell id camp for that but but your camping to spend 600$ on something that is probally gonna have alot of bugs with it and in a yearish it will drop a hundred or so.

New Post 11-16-2006 07:06 AM
propimp

Yea they are makeing you have more than 50 transactions and have atleats a 98% sellers rating before you can sell and also a reciet of the preorder

New Post 11-16-2006 11:16 AM
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-15-2006 by propimp
lol, camping for a ps3. Im sorry I just cant see it.

x2. Its retarded. Just pre-order. Duh

New Post 11-16-2006 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
defnyung

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-16-2006 by fordfreak
Actually for 600 it's almost a bargain. Just the fact that it plays blu ray. A stand alone blu ray player is around 1k, so 600 for ps3 is actually cheap. As far as ebay, I saw on cnn that ebay is going to restrict the sale of the console due to expected fraud.

Back in 1982 my dad bought us a ColecoVision. Then, it costs him $299. I played that Coleco 24/7

New Post 11-16-2006 04:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for defnyung Click here to Send defnyung a Private Message Find more posts by defnyung Add defnyung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tewildrick

I just got back home I finally said f-it after about 10 people told me that the circuit city I was at only had 6 ps3's and I was 8th in line!

That and some guys came over from Wal-mart and said they'd sell their "ticket" for a ps3 for $400. Yeah, maybe I'll get one on the 2nd shipment :p

New Post 11-17-2006 12:03 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting