Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > whos with me???
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rockfordfosgate

whos with me???

well im thinking about seeing how long i can stay up since were having a kinda long break from school whos with me and how can u keep your self awake?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-22-2006 09:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rockfordfosgate Click here to Send rockfordfosgate a Private Message Find more posts by rockfordfosgate Add rockfordfosgate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockfordfosgate

well i dunno i gues to see if i can do it and yea i aint in collage

New Post 11-23-2006 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for rockfordfosgate Click here to Send rockfordfosgate a Private Message Find more posts by rockfordfosgate Add rockfordfosgate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
neosan

get some sleep!!!!seriously. wait till college, and the "real" world. sleep is not to be wasted...unless there's a party....or a girl's involved....or a sheep in a Texan's case.....kiddin...sorry, just heard the joke

New Post 11-23-2006 02:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for neosan Click here to Send neosan a Private Message Find more posts by neosan Add neosan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audeogod

So are you still awake??

New Post 11-25-2006 10:08 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audeogod Click here to Send audeogod a Private Message Find more posts by audeogod Add audeogod to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rockfordfosgate

well i made it 17 hours and got bored but i think im gonna try it again tonight and see if i can make it longer

New Post 11-25-2006 11:50 PM
rockfordfosgate

well i made it 17 hours and got bored but i think im gonna try it again tonight and see if i can make it longer

New Post 11-25-2006 11:50 PM
chiefaudiophile

quote:
Originally posted on 11-25-2006 by rockfordfosgate

Man I WORKED 17 hours the other day. The heck with college wait until you have a pair of kids.

New Post 11-26-2006 10:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
9oh7

i am still in high school and i know the beauty of sleep. lol i have to be up at 5 for school, then tomorrow i work until 10:15 then i have to go home and do homework, then up the next day at 5. lol. should be a fun couple of days.

New Post 11-26-2006 11:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 9oh7 Click here to Send 9oh7 a Private Message Find more posts by 9oh7 Add 9oh7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-26-2006 by fordfreak
My longest was 38 hrs at work. I had to call my wife to pick me up and drive me home.After a certain amount of time awake the body doesn't function as it should. Especially driving.

wow.. thats impressive.. lol... why did they make u work 38 hrs?.. isnt there some law against that or something? something about cruel and unusual... heh.. yer lucky u didnt lose an arm or something at work

longest i have been up.. um.. 29 hours.. and after 20 hours everything seemd to move slower and sound funny... the brain plays tricks on ya.. dont drive when that happens to ya

New Post 11-26-2006 11:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-25-2006 by rockfordfosgate

Now that is funny. 17 hours, what a marathon.

New Post 11-26-2006 11:23 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

I've driven tired. It's dangerous, and pretty wreckless. The worst is if it's such a boring drive your body tries to sleep anyway, no matter how many windows are down, or how loud the music is. After awhile your body is saying "no, fuck this" and tries to make you sleep, no matter what.

New Post 11-27-2006 01:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-27-2006 by fordfreak
They didn't make me do it. I was the operations manager of a freight managment co. during a ups strike a few years ago. We typically moved 20 million pounds of freight a week. During the strike it went up to about 30. The problem was that it was all ups packages. It was voluntary. Besides....I was making killer money.

killer money= legit reason in my mind...
heh... i was suprised u remembered someone picking you up

New Post 11-27-2006 10:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

hey im slow at checking out the post here, but how lucky are you guys.. for 30 years i have had to live on 1 to 3 hours slepp a day, use to be because of work ( was self employed ) and now its because of habit.. the best sleep i have had in those years was when having opperations where i would get upto 7 to 9 hours,, thats life i suppose!

New Post 12-31-2006 03:26 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 11-26-2006 by chiefaudiophile
Man I WORKED 17 hours the other day. The heck with college wait until you have a pair of kids.

i hear ya on that i usually work 12-18 hours some days and then go home to a 2 year old daughter and a 7 month old Boxer (dog for all the smart asses ) its rough sleep while you can

New Post 01-03-2007 12:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: whos with me???

quote:
Originally posted on 11-22-2006 by rockfordfosgate
well im thinking about seeing how long i can stay up since were having a kinda long break from school whos with me and how can u keep your self awake?

aint it funny how all the idiots with NOTHING to do are the ones who try and be cute by seeing how long they can stay up when all the people who work their asses off are the ones trying to make the most out of the lil sleep they get?

New Post 01-03-2007 12:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
NRred2, from New York, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kyat316, from Austin, TX. KickerBoy, from London Ontario, AL. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. pksimon28, from Plainfield, IL. jrdrywater, from pryor, OK. Dal1as, from , MD. djbeats, from Jacksonville, FL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. larcos, from El Paso, TX. Mauro, from Erechim, AL. geob1kenobi, from Joshua, TX. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. goldblum, from Yonkers, NY. lessismorespl, from da' Nasty, MI. OnYrMrk, from Oklahoma City, OK.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting