Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > i am accepting offers... FOR SALE
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RFVega

NIKESBPRO IS A THIEF!

"Not trying to rip anyone off, just have some inventory to 'get rid of".

The first part of that is a lie & the second part I have to ask Why? Because it is HOT!!!

I did not forget the post you made in 'Other Mobile Electronics' where you admitted to being a thief! "u guys need full coverage insurance....lol ill sleep why you guys are pissing the bed worried about your sounds gettin pulled. let me know if you need me to show you how to jack the most elite and advanced systems around!!! PS I am the otherside". Also, you said it all with a angry face emoticon! The comment about the "otherside" was in reply to a former jacker who I was talking too. He states that he is out of it now and I was commenting about "being on the otherside now" on his post about not letting 'all the secrets out'. So another words, you put your own damn foot in your mouth & called yourself a thief!!!

Don't remember or was drunk when you posted, I can clearly refresh your memory with the actual post!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 11-25-2006 05:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Calling you out properly.

quote:
Originally posted on 11-25-2006 by nikesbpro
that was a joke you fucking moron, i dont care what you think, many people know me on here, so say what you want, and yes i did say that stuff messing around with all you nerdboys. i have worked in car audio for 4 years, i now own a business, check my ebay feedback if interested, i can provide the serial number if needed, its from 1600 63rd street brooklyn. THATS THE MANUFACTURES ADDRESS DUMBASS I PURCHASED STRAIT FROM THEM.

First off, I edited my post above, so if I was your punk ass I would reread it!

Since you responded in the manner you did, I will let out exactly where to find the post:

http://www.carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=18581&fid=11

Post Titled: "how do thieves steal cars with alarms????" by lamontlamont. It is in 'Other Mobile Electronics' middle of page 2, post 4 on 2nd page of thread. I quoted it underneath & linked to another post where you were called out for being a thief & you admitted to it in all seriousness!

Now to address your post here:

"that was a joke" "yes, i did say that stuff messing around with all you nerdboys"
Sound's like a sick twisted way to joke around, especially knowing how most of us feel about theft.

"many people know me on here"
I have been a member since the end of 2003 (3 years), you since 2006 (9 months). Compare my 'most recent posts' to yours in profile & you will see who is more serious & knows what they are talking about.

I did see that you posted equipment to sell earlier & nobody responded. I am glad no one did!!! If I would have seen it at the time, I would have said the same thing as I am doing here!

New Post 11-27-2006 06:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Calling you out properly (again).

quote:
Originally posted on 11-27-2006 by nikesbpro
dude please dont be such an ass, are you the forum police? your on this forums DICK! forums are gay, im just trying to post some ligit shit for sale. and i dont care about profiles on here Grow up... o wait your like 50 years old.... haha get outta here you old head...lol.

"im just trying to post some 'legit?' shit for sale"

Not as long as I have anything to say about it!

FYI, I am 37 & I refer to myself as a 'old man' because I am older than the majority of Forum Members.

BTW, are you still a amatuer skateboarder who is sponsored by Nike & goes by the name of P-rod who NOW has worked in car audio for 4 years & owns a business?
Don't remember that post? I can refresh your memory again.

To me you are about 16, especially with your misspelling, lack of correct grammer & the lingo of "dude & gay". On top of all that your a admitted thief!!!

Seriously if I were you, I would let this all drop because you are only digging your own grave deeper!

New Post 11-28-2006 10:00 PM
RFVega

Defeated!

I see you took my last statement above. Very wise of you to bow out in defeat.

New Post 11-29-2006 03:06 PM
RFVega

Calling you out properly (x3)

Alright Zack, I found some other interesting tidbits about you.

First off, you have been called out before by some other respectable members on here (N2Audio & Ramos who is 41). You have also used the term "nerdboy" before when you were corrected.

Here is 2 different post threads where you clearly contradict yourself about subs you have owned:

http://carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=27293

Post Thread Titled: "DC Engineering Presents DEEP RUMBLE Subs....???"
On 2-18-06 on the 6th post you wrote: "They are very loud subs and they have great all around sound no one has beat me yet. i took 2 10w7s in spl yesterday, and i stomped 2 12mtx 9500 today, i am running 2 12 rumbles in a 5.5 cf box, wirh an ample audio 1100dx. come get some. 153.9"

NOW

http://carstereo.com/forum/showthread.cfm?tid=30364

Post Thread Titled: "DEEP RUMBLE"
On 4-8-06 (only less than 2 months) on the 2nd post you wrote: "DO NOT BUY i purchased 1 12 from them, sounds like total shit. i sent it back and decided not to fall for these new companies, the only reason i purchased it was how it described them withi like 1 inch of excursion and saying they sound like w7s, well that was total slander bullshit. i would rather have a lanzar max for 50 bucks rather than a pile of trash for $200."

And now to seal your coffin with you admitting to being a thief there is this:

Post Thread Titled: "I would like to go louder"
On 4-9-06 on the 9th post on 2nd page of thread you wrote: "if it still isnt loud enough i would be HAPPY to JACK them out of your trunk for you, and that would solve all the problems!!!hahahahaha"
On the 10th post by 'mrod81' he quotes you and states: "REALLY NOT THAT FUNNY".
On the 11th post you wrote: "and fot the other part it wasnt supossed to be funny its ALL OUT SERIOUSNESS".

To Sum This All Up: If you never admitted to being a scum thief (and how I hate & despise them) this most likely would have never happened!

So now the 'jokes' on you & will haunt you as long as you are a member here!

PS: I am not trying to be a ass and I am cool with most everyone, but you brought this on yourself and I am alerting others to the facts.

New Post 11-29-2006 05:13 PM
propimp

Damn aint that a bitch. Sounds like you just got your ass handed to ya nike.

New Post 12-04-2006 02:19 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-04-2006 by propimp
Damn aint that a bitch. Sounds like you just got your ass handed to ya nike.

Especially when he deleted his own posts.

On some other forums, the topic starter can delete the whole thread completely. Luckily I quoted him to save them, except for the first original post. I am glad I didn't quote it, because no one knows what he was selling which was most likely HOT!

I am sure he is selling it somewhere else though to uneducated about him buyers!

New Post 12-04-2006 07:11 PM
trapstar999

Talk about scam that crissm / princesspink is a scam as well some other user posted it. I knew I wasnt crazy cuz she said she sent my amp but I knew she ripped me off and I was waiting for her to rip someone else off, if you have ever been ripped off by someone who lives on 3570 Manchester Drive Brunswick Ohio then let me know trapstar999@yahoo.com

New Post 12-25-2006 07:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for trapstar999 Click here to Send trapstar999 a Private Message Find more posts by trapstar999 Add trapstar999 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Bump to inform others because Zack aka 'The Jack' is trying to sell more stolen goods.

New Post 06-29-2007 04:25 PM
TranceD

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 06-29-2007 by RFVega
Bump to inform others because Zack aka 'The Jack' is trying to sell more stolen goods.

Good lookin out "old man" good lookin out! I think that little fucks tried his nerboy slogan out on me a couple of times too using a different screen name tough. N2Audio's a good guy and knows his stuff, no reason to flip him any shit, period. I just wish that we could find out where "The Jack" lives and go jack his life! LOL. Again, Good lookin out "Old Man" good lookin out! TranceD

New Post 09-11-2007 08:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceD Click here to Send TranceD a Private Message Find more posts by TranceD Add TranceD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-11-2007 by TranceD
Good lookin out "old man" good lookin out! I think that little fucks tried his nerboy slogan out on me a couple of times too using a different screen name tough. N2Audio's a good guy and knows his stuff, no reason to flip him any shit, period. I just wish that we could find out where "The Jack" lives and go jack his life! LOL. Again, Good lookin out "Old Man" good lookin out! TranceD

Hey fellow "old man" Greg! ;-)

I am 38 now & started as a enthusiast in the high end audio scene in 1989 whereas you began installing in 1988 as your profile states. I also see that you were a residential security alarm installer. I have been in the security alarm field as a Tech/Installer since I graduated from HS is 1987. Used to work for ADT. Now a self employed security alarm consultant (Alarm Detection Protection). Check out my profile for more info about myself.

As far as this thread, Yeah, I put much time & research in this 'proper calling out' to expose the truth. I have called him out since this thread when I check up on him & see he is still actively trying the same scam. It is met with hardly no rebuttal back on his part mainly because I remind him of this thread even before he has a chance to reply. Even if he does come back with a smart ass reply, I direct his attention to this thread to remind him to shut the hell up & crawl back where he came from!

New Post 09-12-2007 09:59 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting