Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Audiobahn SPL records
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Thunder

Audiobahn SPL records

Just curious, does anyone know of any recent SPL records with Audiobahn equipment? And what they are running as far as equipment? I wanna get some idea of what audiobahn components can do.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-06-2006 06:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Thunder Click here to Send Thunder a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Add Thunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TwistedImage

Audiobahn does not have any records in any organization, they have not held anything in any of the major organizations and considering they are struggling to stay afloat ad the whole group of companys is for sale, I would say not to expect anything but even lower quality stuff from them

New Post 01-21-2007 04:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TwistedImage Click here to Send TwistedImage a Private Message Find more posts by TwistedImage Add TwistedImage to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cheapskate

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-21-2007 by TwistedImage
Audiobahn does not have any records in any organization, they have not held anything in any of the major organizations and considering they are struggling to stay afloat ad the whole group of companys is for sale, I would say not to expect anything but even lower quality stuff from them

E-mail from me to Audiobahn: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Justin Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 6:21 AM To: media@audiobahn.com Cc: Subject: Audiobahn Media Inquiry The word online is spreading that Audiobahn is struggling, going as far as to say Audiobahn "almost had to file bankruptcy". I'm not particularly an Audiobahn fan, but I have a lot of interest in the industry. I'd just like to know if there's any truth to the rumor, and what the plans are for Audiobahn in the future. Any info you can provide I will happily pass along as fact throughout the various forums I frequent. Thanks a lot, Justin -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- E-mail reply from Audiobahn: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Justin, Thanks for your interest in our company. In 2007 we will be celebrating our 10th year of producing some of the most appealing mobile audio products in the industry. We actually launched our new product line-up at the most recent SEMA show in November. We had an extremely successful show in which we had a large booth on the showroom floor, had our tractor trailer rig and several show cars in the convention center parking lot, and held two private parties for our domestic and international customers. We will also be attending the upcoming CES show though we have chosen not to have an actual booth at this year's show. We are definitely looking forward to another successful year; one filled with many of the great show appearances and marketing collaborations that have made us so successful over the past decade. I am not sure where you heard the rumors that you reference in your email below, but I can assure you that we have not been and are not currently struggling or "almost had to file bankruptcy". If you would like I can send you a copy of our 2007 product catalog (I just need your mailing address). Thanks again for your interest in Audiobahn, Vincent Lombard National Sales Manager Audiobahn, Inc. 114 S. Berry St. Brea, CA. 92821 714.988-0406/714.988.0433 FAX -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm not saying I like there stuff,but they do have a few good product's and like most company's they also offer a entery level product. However it would seem they lean more tward the cheaper line than there high end.

New Post 01-29-2007 12:49 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for cheapskate Click here to Send cheapskate a Private Message Find more posts by cheapskate Add cheapskate to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwkz28

of course the "National Sales Manager" wouldnt tell u that they are going bankrupt. Hes a "National Sales Manager"!!! if that means anything. by saying theyre going out of business is bad to the comapny. Audiobahn aims at the newbies that just want flashy and cool looking stuff. you see almost any rapper with audiobahn stuff in their escalades in magazines n tv. its all marketing.there will always be more people with no/little knowledge on car audio then there is with it.

New Post 01-29-2007 06:04 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for qwkz28 Click here to Send qwkz28 a Private Message Find more posts by qwkz28 Add qwkz28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan21

RE: Audiobahn SPL records

quote:
Originally posted on 12-06-2006 by Thunder
Just curious, does anyone know of any recent SPL records with Audiobahn equipment? And what they are running as far as equipment? I wanna get some idea of what audiobahn components can do.

I am not an Audiobahn fan, but if Audiobahn is all a fella can afford, it makes a great system!

New Post 02-02-2007 05:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan21 Click here to Send Ryan21 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan21 Add Ryan21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssi

you guys act like its automatically bad equipment just because it has audiobahn wrote on it. their higher line equipment is actually rather nice.

New Post 02-02-2007 07:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for ssi Click here to Send ssi a Private Message Find more posts by ssi Add ssi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Safe&Sound

A couple years back I'd have told you Audiobahn had the best marketing dept in the world. It's the best looking junk I've ever seen. At last years CES they had Fishman build them some demos and one had no choice but to take notice. This year it seems they couldn't afford a booth at all anywhere at CES which is never a good sign. By the way, did I mention we're looking for installers! Rich Pietraszko Safe & Sound Inc. Manassas, VA www.mysafeandsound.com

New Post 02-02-2007 08:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Safe&Sound Click here to Send Safe&Sound a Private Message Find more posts by Safe&Sound Add Safe&Sound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting