Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > Madam blue Pt II The rebuild
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rhaze36

Madam blue Pt II The rebuild

Heres a small preview of what I hope will be better this time around. Remember 90% of what I have was donated to me by my neighbors. Also please note this is just a rough layout as far as an Idea Im working on for the new Madam Blue. any comments or criticing is much appreciated. Enjoy!! R

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-07-2006 12:43 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Now I see why you have not been around much, been hard at it:) That looks like it's going to be a very nice install. Can't wait to see it all done. GREAT WORK!!!!

New Post 12-07-2006 09:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
frpower

Yes it does look like you have been busy,definatly cant wait to see that finished,thats going to look awsome ralph,keep us posted,take care and keep up the awsome work

New Post 12-07-2006 08:38 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for frpower Click here to Send frpower a Private Message Find more posts by frpower Add frpower to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RFVega

Nice Ralph! ;-) IMHO though, I would use a 'car audio' battery specifically made for car audio, ie., Stinger, Kinetik, etc... It really does make a difference, as I already know.

I have been running dual batts since 1990 and started with normal car batts (Champion & Duralast Gold). Use a 'SurePower' multi-batt isolator also since 90.

It was good, but I decided to try special car audio batts in 2005 (Stinger SP1000 Power2 for engine & SP1700 Power2dB for sound). The difference was VERY noticable, at least to me! MUCH more overall power & my lights were brighter.

Just thought I would share my experience.

New Post 12-10-2006 05:07 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for RFVega Click here to Send RFVega a Private Message Find more posts by RFVega Add RFVega to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BJ99

Gonna be awsome man!!

New Post 12-11-2006 01:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for BJ99 Click here to Send BJ99 a Private Message Find more posts by BJ99 Add BJ99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2006 by Donsway
Now I see why you have not been around much, been hard at it:) That looks like it's going to be a very nice install. Can't wait to see it all done. GREAT WORK!!!!

Yup! LOl Thanx Don. Still lots to do I am currently building all the frames at the moment then do the glassing at one time. This is gonna be my last time I do a car. and its gonna be my best. Bearing in mind the budget too.Its incredible how little I have in it. you wouldnt believe me.lol

New Post 12-11-2006 09:22 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Rhaze36 Click here to Send Rhaze36 a Private Message Find more posts by Rhaze36 Add Rhaze36 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-07-2006 by frpower
Yes it does look like you have been busy,definatly cant wait to see that finished,thats going to look awsome ralph,keep us posted,take care and keep up the awsome work

Thanx Chris. Im gonna give it my best. As I said this will be the last one.and its mine this time LOL And the way its going,its costing less this time than last time I did M.B.

New Post 12-11-2006 09:24 AM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-10-2006 by JJSki78
Do we see another trophy in your future??

Welll I dont know,theres plenty that are far better imo. but She did hold it for a while last time Hunh? 5 firsts and 2 2nds. Wow! Maybe though,But im not looking for one this time Im doing it as a final repetoire so to speak LOL. Thanx for the thought JJ.

New Post 12-11-2006 09:27 AM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-10-2006 by RFVega
Nice Ralph! ;-) IMHO though, I would use a 'car audio' battery specifically made for car audio, ie., Stinger, Kinetik, etc... It really does make a difference, as I already know.

I have been running dual batts since 1990 and started with normal car batts (Champion & Duralast Gold). Use a 'SurePower' multi-batt isolator also since 90.

It was good, but I decided to try special car audio batts in 2005 (Stinger SP1000 Power2 for engine & SP1700 Power2dB for sound). The difference was VERY noticable, at least to me! MUCH more overall power & my lights were brighter.

Just thought I would share my experience.

Yup Duane,Ive been running duals too but couldnt afford those. what you see in the pix is temp, Ill get those eventually,and theres gonna be three.Theres a space in front of that one for another batt,and of course the two in the engine bay.Those audeo batts will be the last part Ill get for her,meanwhile Gonna go as far as I can with what I got. I also have isolator too in engine bay sure power as well.gonna put a second alternator too. Its incredible how little ive invested so far. Thanx Duane

New Post 12-11-2006 09:33 AM
Rhaze36

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-11-2006 by BJ99
Gonna be awsome man!!

Thanx BJ! When I get through with it this time Ill prolly have a bunch of stuff left over, There has been so much support for me lately I just have to thank god for it!! .I cant belive how much support Ive had since M.B.came back. And Im not gonna let those that helped,down to the best of my abilities.But this rebuild will be my last as well,even for others.Hopefully Ill be done by June Ill keep it posted and Illl put it a different install account to show the difference between the old Madam Blue and the new. Thanx again BJ. Take care bud.

New Post 12-11-2006 09:39 AM
bangin12s

What up Ol'Man.....

Lookin good Ralph!!! Merry Christmas!!!

New Post 12-24-2006 10:50 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for bangin12s Click here to Send bangin12s a Private Message Find more posts by bangin12s Add bangin12s to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
highwaymanace

Madam Blue

Shes looking magic Ralph.. top work and great friends you have will bring her back even more glory days.. Daz

New Post 12-31-2006 03:06 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for highwaymanace Click here to Send highwaymanace a Private Message Find more posts by highwaymanace Add highwaymanace to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting