Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Another Break IN!!!
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cellmarley

Another Break IN!!!

They broke into my Crown Victoria agin. I do all those things that you are suppose too. I turn my screen off all the time, but anyway. Does anybody have a double din screen unit for sale? Or does anyone know where I could find one at great price?

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 12-17-2006 04:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: Another Break IN!!!

quote:
Originally posted on 12-17-2006 by Cellmarley
They broke into my Crown Victoria agin. I do all those things that you are suppose too. I turn my screen off all the time, but anyway. Does anybody have a double din screen unit for sale? Or does anyone know where I could find one at great price?

try millionbuy.com i think. lol but i got my panasonic for 750 double din. but i dont think you like them do you??

New Post 12-21-2006 08:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

quote:

try millionbuy.com i think. lol but i got my panasonic for 750 double din. but i dont think you like them do you??

New Post 12-21-2006 08:14 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

quote:

If by "double din screen" you mean "nice alarm" yeah I have got you covered. I can get you two way paging and rem/start for 170.00 + shipping. Let me know.

New Post 12-23-2006 09:13 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cellmarley

Yeah I can't stand Panasonic units because of a bad experince I had with two different units. I personally love Kenwood's units and I have upgraded to the Kenwood KVT-917. I already have a Viper Two way alarm, but my air horns stopped working and i want to turn up the sensitivity of it. A guy told me that I cannot add Proxy sensors, though because I have dark tints on my car. I don't know how much truth this holds cause my friends have them on thier cars.

New Post 12-30-2006 08:35 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chiefaudiophile

quote:
Originally posted on 12-30-2006 by Cellmarley
Yeah I can't stand Panasonic units because of a bad experince I had with two different units. I personally love Kenwood's units and I have upgraded to the Kenwood KVT-917. I already have a Viper Two way alarm, but my air horns stopped working and i want to turn up the sensitivity of it. A guy told me that I cannot add Proxy sensors, though because I have dark tints on my car. I don't know how much truth this holds cause my friends have them on thier cars.

Proximity sensors will not work with metalized tint. I would drop one in and test. It will go off either way if they are actualy in the vehicle. The draw back to them is if you get even a moth or fly in your vehicle it will not shut the fuck up.

New Post 12-30-2006 09:16 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for chiefaudiophile Click here to Send chiefaudiophile a Private Message Find more posts by chiefaudiophile Add chiefaudiophile to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

Another way is to keep the screen off near your home

New Post 01-01-2007 03:19 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

Or your work place. And if you have any school stuff*parking pass, stickers* remove them unless yo are at said place.

New Post 02-12-2007 11:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newfosgatesucks

put a sticker that says 'protected by Radioshack' Once the thieves know youre shoppin at radioshack, theyll leave you alone...

New Post 03-15-2007 10:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting