Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > which double-din indash dvd units where you can watch dvd and listen to cd or radio?
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
randy161984

which double-din indash dvd units where you can watch dvd and listen to cd or radio?

I am in the market in buying a double din dvd unit for my hardbody nissan pickup. My friend has a kenwood ddx-7015. I like the option where you can watch the dvd you have in and listen to the cd or radio. is the ddx-6019 the same?I was reading on ebay the ddx-6019 is a cheap china version which it doesnt show up on kenwoods website. And is the ddx-7017 the same and have tht feature. Is there any other models out there that is capable of that. I can not have a flip out with this truck. It will hit and I like the flush mount look. I would just like to know some models that would be up my alley and I want to stay in the range of 600-1000. Thanks yall!! -Randy

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-07-2007 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for randy161984 Click here to Send randy161984 a Private Message Find more posts by randy161984 Add randy161984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sqliberty

Alpine IVA-W200 would be a good one

New Post 01-08-2007 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: which double-din indash dvd units where you can watch dvd and listen to cd or radio?

quote:
Originally posted on 01-07-2007 by randy161984
I am in the market in buying a double din dvd unit for my hardbody nissan pickup. My friend has a kenwood ddx-7015. I like the option where you can watch the dvd you have in and listen to the cd or radio. is the ddx-6019 the same?I was reading on ebay the ddx-6019 is a cheap china version which it doesnt show up on kenwoods website. And is the ddx-7017 the same and have tht feature. Is there any other models out there that is capable of that. I can not have a flip out with this truck. It will hit and I like the flush mount look. I would just like to know some models that would be up my alley and I want to stay in the range of 600-1000. Thanks yall!! -Randy

panasonic CQ-VD6503U might not be a bad choice. under 800 bucks at circuit city. its touch screen, blue tooth, xm-sirrius, and ipod ready

New Post 01-09-2007 09:10 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy161984

the panasonic can you ply your ipod or listen to the radio while the dvd plays and you can watch the dvd? and is it like that on that alpine?

New Post 01-09-2007 07:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for randy161984 Click here to Send randy161984 a Private Message Find more posts by randy161984 Add randy161984 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-09-2007 by randy161984
the panasonic can you ply your ipod or listen to the radio while the dvd plays and you can watch the dvd? and is it like that on that alpine?

i have never seen one that does that. not saying they dont exsist, i have just never seen one

New Post 01-09-2007 08:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randy161984

well i know that the kenwood ddx7015 yu can play dvd and watch that video and listen to the ipod audio or tuner audio but i called kenwood and they said the ddx-6019 you can do that also.... I like that so that way you dont have to just look at a blank screen or the same wallpaper while the ipod or radio is on...

New Post 01-09-2007 10:38 PM
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-09-2007 by randy161984
well i know that the kenwood ddx7015 yu can play dvd and watch that video and listen to the ipod audio or tuner audio but i called kenwood and they said the ddx-6019 you can do that also.... I like that so that way you dont have to just look at a blank screen or the same wallpaper while the ipod or radio is on...

possibly. never tried it

New Post 01-10-2007 07:31 AM
Cellmarley

I had the Kenwood DDX 8017 which is the top of the line Kenwood model and you could not do that. So like LoudASS GEO I don't know. I know they exist in flipout models though.

New Post 01-10-2007 11:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Cellmarley Click here to Send Cellmarley a Private Message Find more posts by Cellmarley Add Cellmarley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-10-2007 by Cellmarley
I had the Kenwood DDX 8017 which is the top of the line Kenwood model and you could not do that. So like LoudASS GEO I don't know. I know they exist in flipout models though.

see i have never seen it. i even had a flip out and i had never seen it. now i will admit that in the manual for my hu it shows backgrounds, but it doenst show me how to do it.

New Post 01-10-2007 12:52 PM
91SR20DE

my Kenwood 6019 did it, and what a ka-winky-dink, I listed it on ebay tonight NO RESERVE!! What a shameless plug.......

New Post 01-17-2007 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 91SR20DE Click here to Send 91SR20DE a Private Message Find more posts by 91SR20DE Add 91SR20DE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
flavor4real

I'm in the middle of getting me a 2DIN HU guys and im confused. I wanted to get the Kenwood DDX6019 or DDX7017 with 5V preamp, then i seen the Panasonic CQ-VD6503U which has only 2V preamp but a 7 band EQ. now i seen the 1DIN headunit Pioneer DEH-P9800BT which looks like the s***. It has everything but no LCD screen. Now I seen the JVC KD-AVX2 where some say it has 2V preamp and other say it has 5Vpreamp. Can someone tell me the truth? So guys, my main point is the IPod Function, flexible sound settings, ..can someone give me an idea which of them is a good one? Whoever have one of these HU can u tell me the pros and co's?... thanks

New Post 02-07-2007 07:04 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor4real Click here to Send flavor4real a Private Message Find more posts by flavor4real Add flavor4real to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-07-2007 by flavor4real
I'm in the middle of getting me a 2DIN HU guys and im confused. I wanted to get the Kenwood DDX6019 or DDX7017 with 5V preamp, then i seen the Panasonic CQ-VD6503U which has only 2V preamp but a 7 band EQ. now i seen the 1DIN headunit Pioneer DEH-P9800BT which looks like the s***. It has everything but no LCD screen. Now I seen the JVC KD-AVX2 where some say it has 2V preamp and other say it has 5Vpreamp. Can someone tell me the truth? So guys, my main point is the IPod Function, flexible sound settings, ..can someone give me an idea which of them is a good one? Whoever have one of these HU can u tell me the pros and co's?... thanks

i have the panasonic and i love it. its blue tooth, ipod ready ( with the purchase of the cord), sirius and xm ready. its a nice setup for the price ( usually 650-750). the down side is the 2 volt preamp. plus the sub preamp is mono only. but its easily fixed with a pac or memphis line out driver that will raise it to either 4.4 or 6 volts.

New Post 02-07-2007 07:35 AM
flavor4real

a what kind of driver? a google search didn't showed me anything,.. what is that? and another question, how do u like the EQ and the menu setting on the panasonic? do u have any screenshots?

New Post 02-07-2007 07:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for flavor4real Click here to Send flavor4real a Private Message Find more posts by flavor4real Add flavor4real to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-07-2007 by flavor4real
a what kind of driver? a google search didn't showed me anything,.. what is that? and another question, how do u like the EQ and the menu setting on the panasonic? do u have any screenshots?

i like the eq. i have no shots to be honest http://pac-audio.com/products/productsCatagory.asp?mmSearch=Audio%20Video%20Accessories

New Post 02-07-2007 11:44 AM
lucyyu1981

RE: which double-din indash dvd units where you can watch dvd and listen to cd or radio?

quote:
Originally posted on 01-07-2007 by randy161984

I am lucy from Guangzhou wanshiton car appliances electronics factory.our company specializes in research,development,producing and sales of car  LCD MINITOR,car TV, car DVD player.our website is www.wstcarlcd.com if you have any requirements,please contact me!my mail is moviesion@163.com also you can call me 0086-13570209401

New Post 02-28-2008 01:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for lucyyu1981 Click here to Send lucyyu1981 a Private Message Find more posts by lucyyu1981 Add lucyyu1981 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting