Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > Remote start question
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dishon22

Remote start question

I thinking about purchasing this alarm for my car........ my question is does the remote start cause problems for your car? ....... http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTOPAGE-RS-860LCD-2-Way-Remote-Start-ALARM-SYSTEM-NEW_W0QQitemZ140071734695QQihZ004QQcategoryZ94832QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-11-2007 02:21 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for dishon22 Click here to Send dishon22 a Private Message Find more posts by dishon22 Add dishon22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppeterr

that depends what kinda car you puttin it in?

New Post 01-17-2007 01:34 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Puppeterr Click here to Send Puppeterr a Private Message Find more posts by Puppeterr Add Puppeterr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dishon22

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-17-2007 by Puppeterr
that depends what kinda car you puttin it in?

2004 toyota solara sle basically a 2 door camry also i went to a shop he told me i should get the marksman m12A have u heard of it?

New Post 01-17-2007 11:38 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for dishon22 Click here to Send dishon22 a Private Message Find more posts by dishon22 Add dishon22 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiffin21

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-17-2007 by dishon22
2004 toyota solara sle basically a 2 door camry also i went to a shop he told me i should get the marksman m12A have u heard of it?

wont cause a problem if installed properly. we do them all the time. is it an automatic? let me know if you have any questions

New Post 01-21-2007 09:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tiffin21 Click here to Send tiffin21 a Private Message Find more posts by tiffin21 Add tiffin21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wizardman

Another Remote Start Question

I have an "2006 Highlander". I was told by BB that I would need custom install for remote start and keyless entry. Is that true? He also said it was very diffcult to do Toyota's. Thanks, Joe

New Post 01-25-2007 07:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for wizardman Click here to Send wizardman a Private Message Find more posts by wizardman Add wizardman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwkz28

RE: Another Remote Start Question

quote:
Originally posted on 01-25-2007 by wizardman
I have an "2006 Highlander". I was told by BB that I would need custom install for remote start and keyless entry. Is that true? He also said it was very diffcult to do Toyota's. Thanks, Joe

custom install is basically $16 for 1/4 hr. and all it is, its labor. nothin "custom" about installing alarms.

New Post 01-29-2007 06:22 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for qwkz28 Click here to Send qwkz28 a Private Message Find more posts by qwkz28 Add qwkz28 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiffin21

RE: RE: Another Remote Start Question

quote:
Originally posted on 01-29-2007 by qwkz28
custom install is basically $16 for 1/4 hr. and all it is, its labor. nothin "custom" about installing alarms.

that would be amazing if you could install a remote start and alarm in 1/4 hour. I would hire you in a sec

New Post 01-29-2007 08:10 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tiffin21 Click here to Send tiffin21 a Private Message Find more posts by tiffin21 Add tiffin21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wizardman

Custom install

For the custom install part, the installer was telling me that Toyota's doesn't have a harness for the keyless entry part. He said, he would have to do some kind of drilling on the driver's side door to make that work. I think that's the only custom part. He also said it was an all day job. He presented that attitude like he didn't want to do it at all. He also told me about some additional parts, I would have to buy. Like, an additional key (DD5?? I forgot the exact part number).

New Post 01-30-2007 06:54 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for wizardman Click here to Send wizardman a Private Message Find more posts by wizardman Add wizardman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tiffin21

RE: Custom install

quote:
Originally posted on 01-30-2007 by wizardman
For the custom install part, the installer was telling me that Toyota's doesn't have a harness for the keyless entry part. He said, he would have to do some kind of drilling on the driver's side door to make that work. I think that's the only custom part. He also said it was an all day job. He presented that attitude like he didn't want to do it at all. He also told me about some additional parts, I would have to buy. Like, an additional key (DD5?? I forgot the exact part number).

get me the year make and model of your vehicle and ill get you a good price on one. where are you located? if it isnt to far ill install it for you.

New Post 02-04-2007 10:34 AM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting