Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > BEST SPL UNIT
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
connersdad19

BEST SPL UNIT

Is there a particular unit for spl or sq? Just needed to know. I also am looking for a unit to power some 800 watt audiopipe 12s. what is the best unit for around 160.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-15-2007 12:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for connersdad19 Click here to Send connersdad19 a Private Message Find more posts by connersdad19 Add connersdad19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
Originally posted on 01-15-2007 by connersdad19
Is there a particular unit for spl or sq? Just needed to know. I also am looking for a unit to power some 800 watt audiopipe 12s. what is the best unit for around 160.

unit? meaning head unit? amp?

New Post 01-15-2007 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
connersdad19

RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
Originally posted on 01-15-2007 by LoudAssGeo
unit? meaning head unit? amp?

the head unit. i was looking in previous posts and people were talking about sq and spl hu. I am running these off a power acoustik amp. i just need to find a good cd player for them. I have a Sony CDX-GT50W but i think i am going to put it in my wifes car. Its a nice deck and it has a lot presets with own subwoofer adjustments. I just wanted to see if i could get anything better. for around 150.

New Post 01-15-2007 12:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for connersdad19 Click here to Send connersdad19 a Private Message Find more posts by connersdad19 Add connersdad19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
the head unit. i was looking in previous posts and people were talking about sq and spl hu. I am running these off a power acoustik amp. i just need to find a good cd player for them. I have a Sony CDX-GT50W but i think i am going to put it in my wifes car. Its a nice deck and it has a lot presets with own subwoofer adjustments. I just wanted to see if i could get anything better. for around 150.

there is not going to be something AWESOME for 150 bucks. i mean really. the "best" thing i could reccomend is a Panasonic HU. 5v preamps for around 150-200

New Post 01-15-2007 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
connersdad19

RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
there is not going to be something AWESOME for 150 bucks. i mean really. the "best" thing i could reccomend is a Panasonic HU. 5v preamps for around 150-200

oh. i was looking at the pioneer deh 7700 it dont look abd.

New Post 01-15-2007 01:13 PM
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
oh. i was looking at the pioneer deh 7700 it dont look abd.

ugh then why did you even ask? you ask a stupid simple question. then someone replies giving you a honest answer then you sy oh well i was planning on a pioneer. if you were planning why even ask and waste time????

New Post 01-15-2007 01:18 PM
connersdad19

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
ugh then why did you even ask? you ask a stupid simple question. then someone replies giving you a honest answer then you sy oh well i was planning on a pioneer. if you were planning why even ask and waste time????

i never said i was getting it. it was a suggestion. like your suppose to comment. i dont come here for attitude just for help.

New Post 01-15-2007 01:40 PM
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
i never said i was getting it. it was a suggestion. like your suppose to comment. i dont come here for attitude just for help.

well damn, you ask the question and i throughly research cdplayer and then suggest one to find out you had something already in mind. from now one say i have been concidering this pioneer what is your take on it. is there anything better. and to be honest it will still be the panasonic. hands down

New Post 01-15-2007 01:42 PM
connersdad19

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
well damn, you ask the question and i throughly research cdplayer and then suggest one to find out you had something already in mind. from now one say i have been concidering this pioneer what is your take on it. is there anything better. and to be honest it will still be the panasonic. hands down

ok can you give me the model number or a link. And thanks for the help. I dont know if you got it but i sent a personal message. I am going to get the LT1440/2 or the LT1920/2. The rms is at 800 watts. mono which is good for the subs and my budget. Would i have to run 0 gauge or could i run 4 gauge. there is def. a price difference

New Post 01-15-2007 01:59 PM
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: BEST SPL UNIT

quote:
ok can you give me the model number or a link. And thanks for the help. I dont know if you got it but i sent a personal message. I am going to get the LT1440/2 or the LT1920/2. The rms is at 800 watts. mono which is good for the subs and my budget. Would i have to run 0 gauge or could i run 4 gauge. there is def. a price difference

if you buy 0 gauge from knukoncepts it wont be that much

New Post 01-15-2007 02:12 PM
NinetySixYenko

rockford's got a kit on sonicelectronics that they sell with 150 amp fuse, isn't bad for 2G, what i decided to go with, actually saved me money cuz now i don't need distribution blocks and all that

New Post 01-15-2007 02:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
connersdad19

hey loudass you got that link or number lol. i have heard that the knuconcepts stuff is pretty big.

New Post 01-15-2007 02:17 PM
NinetySixYenko

www.knukonceptz.com, buy a amp kit and a D block and some 4G wire, cuz ur amp won't take a 0G input, and make sure u fuse the 4G appropriatelt( this is why i jus used rockford 2G lol)

New Post 01-15-2007 02:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
connersdad19

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 01-15-2007 by NinetySixYenko
www.knukonceptz.com, buy a amp kit and a D block and some 4G wire, cuz ur amp won't take a 0G input, and make sure u fuse the 4G appropriatelt( this is why i jus used rockford 2G lol)

i like the way that rf stuff works. i might get that. i am gonna get a dblock because i am gonna have one amp for my mids and highs. so i will branch 4 gauge off of that to both amps. what is the fuse amount? if i use the rf amp kit. check this out and tell me what u think about it. this is what i have right now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270078901073&rd=1&rd=1 and i was looking at getting audiopipes 0 guage kit. tell me what u think here is the link. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220070149947&rd=1&rd=1 and i am thinking about going with the LT1440/2 or the LT 1920/2. What do you guys think?

New Post 01-15-2007 02:40 PM
NinetySixYenko

then you do want 0G if ya got 2 amps, and idk much about fuse and wires.. i know 4G is only spose to have 80 amps i think, but the short distance from the dblock to the amp is maybe 2feet, and ive seen alot of ppl run 200 amps through it, don't quote me though, wait for geo or some else to reply here

New Post 01-15-2007 02:43 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting