Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > About caraudio.com???
Go Back Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kenny9955

About caraudio.com???

Look like another useful site. What you all think?? Please don't be too offensive and abusive.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 01-26-2007 12:51 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jrr323

i use it all the time good place to learn more about car audio.i really like their classified section bought a couple of items their for good prices with no problems. like any other site their are a bunch of idiots that dont know anything and just post dumb messages on your posts.

New Post 01-31-2007 07:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jrr323 Click here to Send jrr323 a Private Message Find more posts by jrr323 Add jrr323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCaudeo

Kenny9955, I sent you an email through this site, hope you got it. Please check it, I think you'll like it.

New Post 02-03-2007 09:36 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaudeo Click here to Send DCaudeo a Private Message Find more posts by DCaudeo Add DCaudeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMsPrelude

Car Audio.com has a large membership base and there are some intelligent people on there. BUT, the majority of the active 'crowd' is of average age 17-25, and they act like it. I moved from there to this site because of the maturity and (from what I can tell) higher average age. I love the new technology too and the people over there are certainly into it, but for me, after having my account compromised, a bad sale, and otherwise un-needed controversy, I am done with it. I feel that if you wouldnt say it to a person face to face then dont type it. Just my opinion. Be careful if you are going to frequent that site. Go In with a thick skin.

New Post 02-06-2007 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilMsPrelude Click here to Send LilMsPrelude a Private Message Find more posts by LilMsPrelude Add LilMsPrelude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

I havnt posted there in a long time for some of the same reasons already mentioned. However, I do use it as a resourse for finding info on old and new stuff (mostly old). For the most parts the mods are cool, if you send them a PM or email with a "good" question you'll usually get a reply.

New Post 02-06-2007 04:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMsPrelude

Guess that is what I get for standing up to the mods. I really believe NG and or Icetee had something to do with it. Oh well, all of my business over there is done and I have moved on to this one and the new Audio Kingdom...which I REALLY LIKE! Good people over there.

New Post 02-08-2007 12:39 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilMsPrelude Click here to Send LilMsPrelude a Private Message Find more posts by LilMsPrelude Add LilMsPrelude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCaudeo

Audio Kingdom is awesome. Most people in this thread are in it, and Kenny was invited but never responded. I'll take this opportunity to plug the site though since you mentioned it(thanks). If anyone want's a membership there, that will play nice and not be the joeaudio26 type, send audeogod@yahoo.com an email. This is a bash free forum, all opinions are welcome, and if you do get something wrong, no one is gonna jump down your throat. We all discuss audio and other things with dignity and respect, and learn from our mistakes over there, not suffer from them. The site is private though, not searchable to find and you get in by invite only. Members can and will be banned very quickly if they harrass others or are abusive with comments so it's a friendly site you can be sure. That site has 42 members so far, and 4 moderators. And at least 3 moderators visit it and interact with posts every single day.

New Post 02-08-2007 12:57 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DCaudeo Click here to Send DCaudeo a Private Message Find more posts by DCaudeo Add DCaudeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

I sent you an E-mail and you never responded... Does that mean that I am the Joeaudio26 type? And also welcome to the site LilMsPrelude.

New Post 02-09-2007 08:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCaudeo

I responded to your email yesterday. Then I deleted all my emails. If you did not get it, please send me another one and I'll resend it again. Sorry I didn't get it until yesterday, I've had a very rough week and have not had time to get on the internet much.

New Post 02-09-2007 05:58 PM
LilMsPrelude

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-09-2007 by propimp
I sent you an E-mail and you never responded... Does that mean that I am the Joeaudio26 type? And also welcome to the site LilMsPrelude.

Thank you for the welcome! Definately get signed up over there..It is a great site, we just need more people. I am usually stalking the forum for the better part of the day. All I do is sit here and stare at the computer all day so might as well be doing something fun! Although, it does make me look like a bit of a post whore! HAHAHAHAHA! p.s...watch out for DCaudeo! lol!

New Post 02-15-2007 07:00 PM
jntar

jNTAR <3's Renee!!!

New Post 02-16-2007 10:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jntar Click here to Send jntar a Private Message Find more posts by jntar Add jntar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMsPrelude

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-16-2007 by jntar
jNTAR <3's Renee!!!

hehe....ummmmmm.....ok.... Is this the same Jntar from the other site that someone does not visit any more?

New Post 02-16-2007 11:00 AM
jntar

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-16-2007 by LilMsPrelude
hehe....ummmmmm.....ok.... Is this the same Jntar from the other site that someone does not visit any more?

This is the one and only jntar from any car audio site.

New Post 02-16-2007 11:20 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jntar Click here to Send jntar a Private Message Find more posts by jntar Add jntar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMsPrelude

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-16-2007 by jntar
This is the one and only jntar from any car audio site.

good to know... you were one of the few I respected over there. I know my words may make it back, but I don't really care any more.... I am done with the nonsense. This forum, and the new Audio Kingdom are not as fast paced but at least it isn't a flame fest. Thanks for replying..all the best to you my friend.

New Post 02-16-2007 11:29 AM
DaGh0st

lol @ jntar looks like you got a stick shoved up you anus. :)

New Post 02-16-2007 01:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for DaGh0st Click here to Send DaGh0st a Private Message Find more posts by DaGh0st Add DaGh0st to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (6): [1] 2 3 4 5 6  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting