Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > > not that anyone cares
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
LoudAssGeo

not that anyone cares

i had some jackass waste of life bust out my side window this weekend, HOWEVER he/she didnt take anything. didnt even unlock the fckin door. i mean the new 300 dollar coach purse i got the wife for valentines was wraped up under the seat and no touchy touchy THANK GOD!!!!!!!! anyways the THOUGHT of some punk A$$ even attempting to steal from me has given me the inspiration to finally redo my install!! woohooo!! lol. on the list of changes i have planned is to flush mount the new double din panasonic indash screen i got, install either a eq/linedriver in the remaining gap where there used to be spring loaded cupholders under the hu, install the new eclipse mids/highs i just ordered, install the new monster wire rcas i just bought, also install the pac brand line driver i already have ( if i dont go with the eq/line driver i have been researching ps input on those is well appreciated), upgrade from the kicker kx400.1 i have to the kx750.1, install a kicker amp for the mentioned mid/highs, mount the amps on a floating type amp rack thats BOLTED DOWN, and top it all off with a rewire using kicker 0 gauge wire ( it looks like its good stuff and super flexible). wish me luck and shoot me some ideas good or bad ( i just like hearin from you guys). i will be taking pics and adding them accordingly. sorry bout the lame post. its 10pm here wifes asleep and i am bored outta my MIND!!

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-12-2007 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
audiolife

theives are retards only thing left for them to do is murder someone to ultimately become scum...funny thing is the theives never see it that way

New Post 02-12-2007 10:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for audiolife Click here to Send audiolife a Private Message Find more posts by audiolife Add audiolife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joshwill0001

RE: not that anyone cares

quote:
Originally posted on 02-12-2007 by LoudAssGeo
i had some jackass waste of life bust out my side window this weekend, HOWEVER he/she didnt take anything. didnt even unlock the fckin door. i mean the new 300 dollar coach purse i got the wife for valentines was wraped up under the seat and no touchy touchy THANK GOD!!!!!!!! anyways the THOUGHT of some punk A$$ even attempting to steal from me has given me the inspiration to finally redo my install!! woohooo!! lol. on the list of changes i have planned is to flush mount the new double din panasonic indash screen i got, install either a eq/linedriver in the remaining gap where there used to be spring loaded cupholders under the hu, install the new eclipse mids/highs i just ordered, install the new monster wire rcas i just bought, also install the pac brand line driver i already have ( if i dont go with the eq/line driver i have been researching ps input on those is well appreciated), upgrade from the kicker kx400.1 i have to the kx750.1, install a kicker amp for the mentioned mid/highs, mount the amps on a floating type amp rack thats BOLTED DOWN, and top it all off with a rewire using kicker 0 gauge wire ( it looks like its good stuff and super flexible). wish me luck and shoot me some ideas good or bad ( i just like hearin from you guys). i will be taking pics and adding them accordingly. sorry bout the lame post. its 10pm here wifes asleep and i am bored outta my MIND!!

Sounds like a nice install. My new install will have Audiocontrol everything (matrix, eqs, 6xs, epicenter). Seems like everyone recommends Audiocontrol for eq/crossovers etc so I would recommend them for an eq/line driver/crossover. How do eclipse speakers rate? My mate was recommending their subs today but havent heard/read much about them...? Lucky with the thieves bro....round where I live if they target your car they will strip it of everything then light it on fire. Thieving scum

New Post 02-13-2007 04:58 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for joshwill0001 Click here to Send joshwill0001 a Private Message Find more posts by joshwill0001 Add joshwill0001 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE: not that anyone cares

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2007 by joshwill0001
Sounds like a nice install. My new install will have Audiocontrol everything (matrix, eqs, 6xs, epicenter). Seems like everyone recommends Audiocontrol for eq/crossovers etc so I would recommend them for an eq/line driver/crossover. How do eclipse speakers rate? My mate was recommending their subs today but havent heard/read much about them...? Lucky with the thieves bro....round where I live if they target your car they will strip it of everything then light it on fire. Thieving scum

i have always heard good things. the reviews from the 6.5s i bought seemed high. we will see. their subs are pretty awesome. i hopin it all works out

New Post 02-13-2007 08:39 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for LoudAssGeo Click here to Send LoudAssGeo a Private Message Find more posts by LoudAssGeo Add LoudAssGeo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-12-2007 by andymtx
"anyways the THOUGHT of some punk A$$ even attempting to steal from me has given me the inspiration to finally redo my install!! woohooo!! lol." Hell if that inspires you I'll be right over to jack yo' shit! HA!

yea... well the thought of loosing it makes me want to reinstall it so its a lil harder to get to. so while i am making it harder to steal i should make it better to listen to since i have it out

New Post 02-13-2007 08:40 AM
grissomb

Ever think about an alarm????

New Post 02-13-2007 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for grissomb Click here to Send grissomb a Private Message Find more posts by grissomb Add grissomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2007 by grissomb
Ever think about an alarm????

well yea, but are they really effective? i mean most crooks laugh at an alarm. i am however looking at getting one. i just havent settled on which one. but for me i am sure it wont wake me up. lol they busted the window out 10 feet from where i was sleeping. lol i have slept through tornados and a huricane with out even knowing it had came through

New Post 02-13-2007 10:00 AM
gameguru1360

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-12-2007 by audiolife
theives are retards only thing left for them to do is murder someone to ultimately become scum...funny thing is the theives never see it that way

we should have the same punishment in the phillipines for stealing here in the US...chop off the hands of those stupid thieves!!

New Post 02-13-2007 11:17 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2007 by gameguru1360
we should have the same punishment in the phillipines for stealing here in the US...chop off the hands of those stupid thieves!!

amen

New Post 02-13-2007 12:03 PM
Kenny9955

Dude! I felt bad for you but your lucky because my cousin was beaten by to burgular last year ago and they took his customize car. He couldn't do anything because they were arm with weapon and now he scare and go crazy sometime. Peoples who steal and rob peoples should go to jail. By the way, they have no life so they do for it living for life. Sometime, i'm afraid too because i was rob too, and sometime i feel like having gun or knife on me which i don't wanna have, but it for my own guidance. Anyway, at least you don't lost you life.

New Post 02-13-2007 02:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny9955 Click here to Send Kenny9955 a Private Message Find more posts by Kenny9955 Add Kenny9955 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoudAssGeo

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2007 by Kenny9955
Dude! I felt bad for you but your lucky because my cousin was beaten by to burgular last year ago and they took his customize car. He couldn't do anything because they were arm with weapon and now he scare and go crazy sometime. Peoples who steal and rob peoples should go to jail. By the way, they have no life so they do for it living for life. Sometime, i'm afraid too because i was rob too, and sometime i feel like having gun or knife on me which i don't wanna have, but it for my own guidance. Anyway, at least you don't lost you life.

i can understand. persoanlly i do carry a knife every where. i have 2 in the car, i always carry my folding razor in my pocket, and i have a blade i keep in my laptop bag ( which i carry everywhere i go) i would be strapped but my wife is a lil scared of the idea because of out 3 year old, but i cant blame her.

New Post 02-13-2007 03:08 PM
gameguru1360

if anyone can remember that movie Robocop 2, I would LOVE to have that anti-theft device in my car where two steel plates lock the would-be thief in the drivers seat, zap him with a million volts and then all that's left is a puff of smoke when you open the car door!!

New Post 02-13-2007 03:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grissomb

Guns are for sissies...haha Nah, A good alarm may or may not deter a thief. If you get an alarm that has the starter kill and all that, then it may possibly save your vehicle. When I lived in Hawaii, my wifes car was broken into twice. Messed up thing is, the second time all they stole were clothes we were donating to charity.... A good blinking LED in the front glass may deter more than what you would think......

New Post 02-13-2007 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for grissomb Click here to Send grissomb a Private Message Find more posts by grissomb Add grissomb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rude2ted

F***ing Thieves

At least they did NOT get your stuff, and your wifes gift. Check out the Lanzar 0 gauge install kit. I used it and it came with everything I needed and more. All very flexible, and a very complete kit at a good price. L8R Ted

New Post 02-13-2007 04:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rude2ted Click here to Send rude2ted a Private Message Find more posts by rude2ted Add rude2ted to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1BAD86VMAX

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-13-2007 by LoudAssGeo
i can understand. persoanlly i do carry a knife every where. i have 2 in the car, i always carry my folding razor in my pocket, and i have a blade i keep in my laptop bag ( which i carry everywhere i go) i would be strapped but my wife is a lil scared of the idea because of out 3 year old, but i cant blame her.

Geo , She can be a little scared all she wants . But what would she think if that gun saved her and your childs life one day ? Next time , it could be the house the thief wants in . Just buy a good trigger lock for when not carrying .

New Post 02-13-2007 11:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 1BAD86VMAX Click here to Send 1BAD86VMAX a Private Message Find more posts by 1BAD86VMAX Add 1BAD86VMAX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (2): [1] 2  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting