Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > Hands-on w/ Fi Car Audio
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
00montecarlo

Hands-on w/ Fi Car Audio

Has anyone had any hands on experience w/ the Fi subs. I'm looking for something no one in my area has, and there aren't any dealers around where i can go check 'em out. Everyone in Clarksville has kicker,RE, Fosgate, Alpine, Treo,...shit Fi is basically the only brand that i've never seen anyone here own. I want something that can get f-ing loud when i want it but still sound great for everyday listening....thnx

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-13-2007 03:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for 00montecarlo Click here to Send 00montecarlo a Private Message Find more posts by 00montecarlo Add 00montecarlo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

I run a BTL18 in a 72' bug and it is just as loud if not louder than my 2L7 12's that I had in before and it sounds better with an estemated 1800 watts I did a 143.8 on music hope this helps

New Post 02-13-2007 06:44 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alteraudiousa

get the Mag 15 from Stereo integrity, i bet not many if any has it in your area and will scare the mess out of people. Sealed enclosure and its incredible for a daily driver, ported and it just hurts. Need about 1000-1200rms. It is somewhere between the BL and the BTL.

New Post 02-13-2007 05:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for alteraudiousa Click here to Send alteraudiousa a Private Message Find more posts by alteraudiousa Add alteraudiousa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johny24

I rock the Q18 and i did a 160.6 on the AC mic with music( i never got to use a TL)

I got some help with the box designs from scott aka the owner of Fi. I designed em, he approved em haha

I do have a wall though so that plays a big part haha. I have it set up so the bass boost is always down and it matches my front stage real well, then i can just unleash the bass when i turn up the bass boost and either its my eyes, or the buildings around me but one or the other shakes up and down like mad

Fi and SI are both sweet companies and you wouldn't go wrong with either one

New Post 02-13-2007 10:03 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for johny24 Click here to Send johny24 a Private Message Find more posts by johny24 Add johny24 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting