Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Subwoofers and Speakers > loudest subs under 330$
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
groundshaker

loudest subs under 330$

Any one know of any super loud subs that would meet my needs i want the loudest possible subs under 330$ each.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-21-2007 11:40 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for groundshaker Click here to Send groundshaker a Private Message Find more posts by groundshaker Add groundshaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

WHAT KINDA LOUD DO YOU WANT A GOOD SPL OR SQ?

New Post 02-21-2007 12:41 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bassshead05

Im lookin for the best of both worlds myself but mostly spl.

New Post 02-21-2007 12:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for bassshead05 Click here to Send bassshead05 a Private Message Find more posts by bassshead05 Add bassshead05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
99oldsintrigue

get 4 mach 5 18"s in a wall. Then use the rest towards a very powerful amp, 3-4kw.

New Post 02-21-2007 01:40 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinetySixYenko

RE: loudest subs under 330$

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by groundshaker
Any one know of any super loud subs that would meet my needs i want the loudest possible subs under 330$ each.

pioneer

New Post 02-21-2007 03:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groundshaker

i want all spl

New Post 02-21-2007 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for groundshaker Click here to Send groundshaker a Private Message Find more posts by groundshaker Add groundshaker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

you want super, super loud?? Go with these 18" kicker's!!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1534.html

5000rms!! The last reviewer had to sell his cadillac escalade so that he could afford to purchase 8 of those!!

New Post 02-21-2007 03:53 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaboran

RE: loudest subs under 330$

quote:

i seem to be recommending the hell out of these guys...maybe i should work for them or something and get comission.. anyways.. there is a GREAT sale going on at tcsounds right now... awesome stuff
tc-3000 15" $299 .... i almost got the 12" version.. but i opted to get 2 of the tc-1ks... but from what i understand, the tc-3k has a very similar motor to the eclipse ti sub(great sub if u ever heard it)

but yeah.. thats my recommendation... $299 for a quality 15" sub... heh...

New Post 02-21-2007 04:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
groundshaker

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by gameguru1360
you want super, super loud?? Go with these 18" kicker's!!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1534.html

5000rms!! The last reviewer had to sell his cadillac escalade so that he could afford to purchase 8 of those!!

that solo x costs 1299 i dont think i could afford that but thanks any way the max i could spend on 1 sub is like 350 so keep the prices under there thanks.

New Post 02-21-2007 04:17 PM
groundshaker

im interested in those tc-3000s does any one know how loud they will get? they look like a good subs.

New Post 02-21-2007 04:19 PM
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE:

quote:
that solo x costs 1299 i dont think i could afford that but thanks any way the max i could spend on 1 sub is like 350 so keep the prices under there thanks.

FI subs, or pioneer..

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6492.html

1 of these would be sick as hell

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16932

New Post 02-21-2007 04:27 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lj516

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by NinetySixYenko
FI subs, or pioneer..

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6492.html

1 of these would be sick as hell

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=16932

the first pioneers are really not that loud espically for the money best you could prolly get out of 2 is like 143-144ish. i would go with the fi bl 18" https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1545dcc87f97d9a/shopdata/0015_BL/product_overview.shopscript i plan on getting 2 this summer should be interesting.

New Post 02-21-2007 05:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lj516 Click here to Send lj516 a Private Message Find more posts by lj516 Add lj516 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by lj516
the first pioneers are really not that loud espically for the money best you could prolly get out of 2 is like 143-144ish. i would go with the fi bl 18" https://ssl.perfora.net/www.ficaraudio.com/sess/utn;jsessionid=1545dcc87f97d9a/shopdata/0015_BL/product_overview.shopscript i plan on getting 2 this summer should be interesting.

i consider 144DB powered by 2000 watts for less than $800 for amp and all good, pretty good, i mean im sure you can get alot louder with kicker or MTX and all, besides, i never have it turned anywhere near 144DB lol,

is it your first system

New Post 02-21-2007 09:40 PM
lj516

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by NinetySixYenko
i consider 144DB powered by 2000 watts for less than $800 for amp and all good, pretty good, i mean im sure you can get alot louder with kicker or MTX and all, besides, i never have it turned anywhere near 144DB lol,

is it your first system

im talkin 144db in a really good box and car. and those subs do not take more than 800rms TRUE watts. but ya like Yenko said is it ur first system because if so u are not going to want to go with the most powerfull u can get. There is more to a system than just a big amp and big subs. you have to have power to make power and if your electrical cannot handle it then you will have bigger problems.

New Post 02-21-2007 10:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for lj516 Click here to Send lj516 a Private Message Find more posts by lj516 Add lj516 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-21-2007 by lj516
im talkin 144db in a really good box and car. and those subs do not take more than 800rms TRUE watts. but ya like Yenko said is it ur first system because if so u are not going to want to go with the most powerfull u can get. There is more to a system than just a big amp and big subs. you have to have power to make power and if your electrical cannot handle it then you will have bigger problems.

800 watts true? ive put 2000 into each using a friends amp and at boomers, and they were running fine, they're like bullet proof, lol, i saw your outward extrusion, that with 800 watts? cuz with 2000 watts on 14.4 volts, mine werent going out that far, btw, that box u have looks loud, mine are enclosed

New Post 02-21-2007 10:49 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting