Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Favorite RAP songs
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
newfosgatesucks

Favorite RAP songs

RAP THAT BEATS SUBS INTO SUBMISSION THREAD!!! Respond with your favorite rap bass songs here..(I split into rap/non-rap)FOR COUNTRY/METAL/JAZZ, ETC SEE OTHER THREAD

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-22-2007 11:09 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RoadTrippin'

I like to stick with old skool. Blondie rules.

New Post 02-23-2007 02:03 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for RoadTrippin' Click here to Send RoadTrippin' a Private Message Find more posts by RoadTrippin' Add RoadTrippin' to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

Jay-z always has songs that sound freakin incredible with the system

New Post 02-23-2007 06:57 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
millivanilliwannabe

anything vanilla ice and oh yes milli vanilli's greatest hits

New Post 02-23-2007 08:33 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for millivanilliwannabe Click here to Send millivanilliwannabe a Private Message Find more posts by millivanilliwannabe Add millivanilliwannabe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Old school 3six has the deep bass. Lived in Memphis when they first started putting out black market tapes. They have came along way over the years.

New Post 02-23-2007 08:42 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinetySixYenko

Jim jones, Snoop Dogg, Lil Scrappy and Jay-Z

New Post 02-23-2007 10:24 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

Best Friend - 50 Cent

New Post 02-23-2007 12:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2007 by Eugenix
They have yet to put out any black market tapes, or tapes on the black market. try again.

I hope you arnt serious.. 3 6 mafia has many underground tapes/cds unless you are trying to be a technical dick. the group 3 6 mafia hasnt had any underground music but triple six mafia has.

New Post 02-23-2007 01:32 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for propimp Click here to Send propimp a Private Message Find more posts by propimp Add propimp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

I call it black market when the only way to get their tapes were to get them off the street. The labels looked homemade and no stores in Memphis had them. This was in the very early 90s when I lived there and had these tapes. You may call them underground tapes but that is the same to me. And yes they were called Triple Six Mafia back then, but again 3six means the same to me.

New Post 02-23-2007 11:24 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

New Post 02-24-2007 07:22 AM
jaboran

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-24-2007 by Eugenix
Well yes, its because you're ignorant and can't discern the difference.

..... that was insightful and totally called for

New Post 02-24-2007 10:48 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jaboran Click here to Send jaboran a Private Message Find more posts by jaboran Add jaboran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newfosgatesucks

Wow - an innocent thread about favorite music ends up with a few @$$-faces trying to make a guy look dumb for using a word that has other meanings. Do you just not have a life, or is yours so insignifigant thet making a guy look/feel/seem < you actually helps. If you want to impress me, lets talk string theory, relativity, or electromagnetic induction. Ok, great BLACK MARKET, no, technically that isnt what it was. Wow, you were right, and the guy was wrong. there. someone said it. You can hide your inferiority complex for a minute now. Your lack of discernment very well may be your srongest attribute. Or at least according to 90 percent of your posts, is it apparent. Keep trashin on people for hookin up their cheap system for fun, and thrash on a good member of this forum-you really really impress me. As an asshole.

New Post 02-24-2007 07:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yoda06

*slow clap*. I really don't have a favorite rap song, not my taste. If I had to pick some fun ones to listen to.....Getto Boys "still", some DMX, and the album "Crunk Juice".

New Post 02-24-2007 07:42 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for yoda06 Click here to Send yoda06 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda06 Add yoda06 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CTA

E-40 'Tell Me When To Go'
Cassidy/R. Kelly 'Hotel'

It's amazing how much some producers or engineers turn up the bass track, those two songs absolutely pound even at low volumes.. and that's just an mp3, the CD version would be even better.

The song that blew my two Fosgate subs back in the day was Montell Jordan's 'Let's Ride'. That song is ridiculously bass heavy, even if it is about strippers.

New Post 02-24-2007 11:00 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for CTA Click here to Send CTA a Private Message Find more posts by CTA Add CTA to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
propimp

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 02-23-2007 by Eugenix
So the albums they released on the underground were illegal? are you trying to be an ignorant dick?

Do you even know wtf you are sayin? From 91' through 95' thats all they had were underground music untill they came out with mystik stylez. That was there first official cd dick. learn your shitt before you open you mouth

New Post 02-25-2007 04:47 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. kaotiksyko, from , CO. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting