Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > AVH-P5700 bypass
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
corea89

AVH-P5700 bypass

i know this question has been asked a million times i simply have not got a answer that is the right ones for every unit. i have the pioneer avh5700dvd does anyone know Exactly how to bypass the video lock on this item. thanks for any help.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-24-2007 12:30 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for corea89 Click here to Send corea89 a Private Message Find more posts by corea89 Add corea89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PSmith67

RE: AVH-P5700 bypass

quote:
Originally posted on 03-24-2007 by corea89
i know this question has been asked a million times i simply have not got a answer that is the right ones for every unit. i have the pioneer avh5700dvd does anyone know Exactly how to bypass the video lock on this item. thanks for any help.

How do you like your Pioneer head unit? I was thinking about getting one but don't have the money. Then i saw a Dual DVD head unit for like 380 and thought "hmmmm, i wonder what would be better. Dual or Pioneer? Here are some links to what i'm debating between. http://www.millionbuy.com/duaxdvd8181.html and http://www.millionbuy.com/pioavhp5700dvd.html

New Post 03-27-2007 08:45 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PSmith67 Click here to Send PSmith67 a Private Message Find more posts by PSmith67 Add PSmith67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corea89

i like the pioneer allot. check ebay if u dont wanna spend allot ppl sell them around like 300-400 all he time.

New Post 03-27-2007 08:49 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for corea89 Click here to Send corea89 a Private Message Find more posts by corea89 Add corea89 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PSmith67

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 03-27-2007 by corea89
i like the pioneer allot. check ebay if u dont wanna spend allot ppl sell them around like 300-400 all he time.

I hear ya. With things like this though i prefer them to be new. Call me picky if you want but thats how i am. I don't want to risk buying it and have something wrong with it. My first cd player for my car was pre owned and when i first got subs and an amp, i discovered that the sub preouts on the back were shot. I would get a thumping out of my subs if i turned up my amp too high. Anyway, if you know anything about DUAL, i would like to know cuz i can pick one up at wal-mart tonight if i wanted to.

New Post 03-27-2007 08:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PSmith67 Click here to Send PSmith67 a Private Message Find more posts by PSmith67 Add PSmith67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corea89

hears what i know about dual they look real cool but usually they don't last too long but they do have allot of features. i try to stay away from those kind because i consider if an "off brand"u know what i mean??

New Post 03-27-2007 08:57 PM
PSmith67

RE:

quote:
hears what i know about dual they look real cool but usually they don't last too long but they do have allot of features. i try to stay away from those kind because i consider if an "off brand"u know what i mean??

Yah you have a point. Right now i have PIONEER DEH-P6700MP In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA/WAV Receiver with OEL Display Its a little bit older but it still works like a champ. Even though I know Pioneer is great, I was just looking around seeing what other good brands i could find for a lower price. What kind of features does the Pioneer DVD head unit have? I am looking at it on Millionbuy.com but it doesn't give me any detail.

New Post 03-27-2007 09:15 PM
corea89

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069872_192089338,00.html

New Post 03-27-2007 09:32 PM
PSmith67

RE:

quote:
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/product/details/0,,2076_310069872_192089338,00.html

Vehicle Dynamics Processor Ready. Do you guys know how to set this up on this head unit? If i can figure it out, this head unit has me sold!

New Post 03-27-2007 09:35 PM
corea89

yeah to get that processor u need to buy the external unit they sell it on the pioneer site its like 300 bucks

New Post 03-27-2007 09:44 PM
PSmith67

RE:

quote:
yeah to get that processor u need to buy the external unit they sell it on the pioneer site its like 300 bucks

As we speak, i'm looking for a site with a lower price. If you see one, by all means, let me know.

New Post 03-27-2007 09:45 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting