Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > Jensen VS Pioneer
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PSmith67

Jensen VS Pioneer

I've been seriously looking at this Jensen DVD Multimedia head unit JENSEN VM-9511TS and it looks pretty freakin cool and its the same price as the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD. There are way more features to the Jensen but the only thing that Pioneer has that i would like is the Vehicle Dynamics Processor hookup. I could live without it. Let me have some opinions please.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-28-2007 08:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PSmith67 Click here to Send PSmith67 a Private Message Find more posts by PSmith67 Add PSmith67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NinetySixYenko

RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 03-28-2007 by PSmith67
I've been seriously looking at this Jensen DVD Multimedia head unit JENSEN VM-9511TS and it looks pretty freakin cool and its the same price as the Pioneer AVH-P5700DVD. There are way more features to the Jensen but the only thing that Pioneer has that i would like is the Vehicle Dynamics Processor hookup. I could live without it. Let me have some opinions please.

i wouldnt go with jensen, heard bad about them

New Post 03-29-2007 12:48 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newfosgatesucks

RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 03-29-2007 by NinetySixYenko
i wouldnt go with jensen, heard bad about them

Jensen = daewoo pioneer > jensen

New Post 04-08-2007 11:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PSmith67

RE: RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 04-08-2007 by newfosgatesucks
Jensen = daewoo pioneer > jensen

Pioneer is what i have right now and i've never had any problems with it. But i was comparing the 2 head units and the Jensen has way more features to it than the equivelant priced Pioneer. Pioneer-Plain blue background Jensen-More backgrounds to choose from Pioneer-Not ipod ready without a hookup cable Jensen-Practically built for ipod.

New Post 04-09-2007 07:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PSmith67 Click here to Send PSmith67 a Private Message Find more posts by PSmith67 Add PSmith67 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newfosgatesucks

RE: RE: RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2007 by PSmith67
Pioneer is what i have right now and i've never had any problems with it. But i was comparing the 2 head units and the Jensen has way more features to it than the equivelant priced Pioneer. Pioneer-Plain blue background Jensen-More backgrounds to choose from Pioneer-Not ipod ready without a hookup cable Jensen-Practically built for ipod.

Yeah, it may be ipod friendly...Somehing in the back of my head says," For how long, though?"...But that really doesnt mean its not a decent product.

New Post 04-09-2007 08:11 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for newfosgatesucks Click here to Send newfosgatesucks a Private Message Find more posts by newfosgatesucks Add newfosgatesucks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PSmith67

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2007 by newfosgatesucks
Yeah, it may be ipod friendly...Somehing in the back of my head says," For how long, though?"...But that really doesnt mean its not a decent product.

Yah true. Even though these units are expensive as hell, if my jensen craps out on me, not a big deal. I can afford it right now thank god. lol If it goes kaput, i'll go with one of the new models of pioneer. Might cost me about a grand but i know it will last. Or i can just steal my old pioneer back from my girlfriend and give her my clarion that i have sittin around. lol

New Post 04-09-2007 08:16 PM
newfosgatesucks

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Yah true. Even though these units are expensive as hell, if my jensen craps out on me, not a big deal. I can afford it right now thank god. lol If it goes kaput, i'll go with one of the new models of pioneer. Might cost me about a grand but i know it will last. Or i can just steal my old pioneer back from my girlfriend and give her my clarion that i have sittin around. lol

I feel you on the whole girlfriend borrowing caraudio stuff...the only way I got my sapphire 3.0 back was to put a "dolphin" pioneer in my x's car....ugh.

New Post 04-09-2007 09:26 PM
PSmith67

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Jensen VS Pioneer

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2007 by newfosgatesucks
I feel you on the whole girlfriend borrowing caraudio stuff...the only way I got my sapphire 3.0 back was to put a "dolphin" pioneer in my x's car....ugh.

lol. Thats the one i'm using right now.

New Post 04-09-2007 09:27 PM
NinetySixYenko

look at alpine and kenwood too

New Post 04-09-2007 10:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for NinetySixYenko Click here to Send NinetySixYenko a Private Message Find more posts by NinetySixYenko Add NinetySixYenko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PSmith67

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-09-2007 by NinetySixYenko
look at alpine and kenwood too

I did. They are a little out of my price range right now. Yah i said i was money bags earlier but i could get money if i need it if that Jensen went out.

New Post 04-09-2007 10:13 PM
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE:

quote:
I did. They are a little out of my price range right now. Yah i said i was money bags earlier but i could get money if i need it if that Jensen went out.

u looking for like a player with LCD 5"-ish screen?

New Post 04-09-2007 10:19 PM
PSmith67

RE: RE: RE:

quote:
u looking for like a player with LCD 5"-ish screen?

7" touch screen.

New Post 04-09-2007 10:20 PM
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
7" touch screen.

aight

New Post 04-09-2007 10:25 PM
NinetySixYenko

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
aight

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17353

New Post 04-09-2007 10:27 PM
PSmith67

RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:

quote:
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17353

Thats freakin sweet but a little high in price for me.

New Post 04-09-2007 10:29 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (3): [1] 2 3  Next next page

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting