Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Head Units > Where can I get replacement Sony faceplate?
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mnizzy

Where can I get replacement Sony faceplate?

I got the faceplate stolen off of my sony cdx-gt200 headunit (I know sony, lol) and was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a replacement. Ebay has a pretty limited selection from what i can see and from the looks of it, its gonna be kinda pricey if i go through sony's support. Just wondering if anyone had any ideas. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-31-2007 10:25 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mnizzy Click here to Send mnizzy a Private Message Find more posts by mnizzy Add mnizzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gameguru1360

what about sony themselves?? do you know if the head unit is still under warranty??

New Post 04-04-2007 04:28 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for gameguru1360 Click here to Send gameguru1360 a Private Message Find more posts by gameguru1360 Add gameguru1360 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jrr323

ebay

New Post 04-06-2007 12:46 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for jrr323 Click here to Send jrr323 a Private Message Find more posts by jrr323 Add jrr323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mnizzy

Talked to Sony a while ago and they dont carry the part in their online parts store so it'd have to be special ordered AKA hella expensive. I've tried ebay but their aren;t many of my model for sale so the price is pretty high, damn supply and demand. Thanks though guys

New Post 04-06-2007 04:30 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mnizzy Click here to Send mnizzy a Private Message Find more posts by mnizzy Add mnizzy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuffy3

faceplate replacement...

I have a friend that lost their's too at the mall, anyway if it's an older model. Sony will probably not replace it, depending how long it's been. Go back to the store where you purchased the head unit. If you still have the receipt, see if they'll just give you a new one. Bring the unit without the faceplate and see what happens. Some stores may require you to show a incident report from the police. Showing your vehicle was broken into and they might give you a new one. That's about the same price you payed for your head unit. Most stereo shops won't they are more about getting money, but retailers most of the time will help you. Hoped I helped...

New Post 04-11-2007 08:54 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for tuffy3 Click here to Send tuffy3 a Private Message Find more posts by tuffy3 Add tuffy3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAPSniper

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-06-2007 by mnizzy
Talked to Sony a while ago and they dont carry the part in their online parts store so it'd have to be special ordered AKA hella expensive. I've tried ebay but their aren;t many of my model for sale so the price is pretty high, damn supply and demand. Thanks though guys

I feel your pain man, my clarion DXZ865 plate got stolen (along with my pool cue), and the cop basically said "tough luck kid, if they just took the plate, they probably already have the deck, and well likely never find it *shrug*". Clarion wants 380 bones for the plate, and I paid 450 for the deck. I liked the deck, but is it really worth paying 830 in total for an 865? absolutely not.

New Post 04-17-2007 07:26 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for TAPSniper Click here to Send TAPSniper a Private Message Find more posts by TAPSniper Add TAPSniper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting