Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Kole Audio
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sc2_ct

Kole Audio

I've listened to a couple of Kole amps and subs, and while they sound good, I was wondering what others think of them and whether they are built well and if they'll last under heavy usage. I've heard that a lot of their engineers were originally with Soundstream, but don't know whether or not that is true. Anyway, if anyone has any opinions, I'd be interested in hearing them -- right now I'm looking at picking up three amps from them and it would be nice to get some feedback on them before I drop the money on them.

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 02-11-2004 05:31 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for sc2_ct Click here to Send sc2_ct a Private Message Find more posts by sc2_ct Add sc2_ct to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
meanman101

Go over to http://www.splbassx.com/forums/ at the bottom of that forum is the sponsor section. The 1st one is Gankojiji, he is an authorized dealer for Kole Audio and can give you specifics. As far as I know their amps are solid, and very good for the money. There subs are just getting around. Good luck.

New Post 04-20-2004 07:55 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for meanman101 Click here to Send meanman101 a Private Message Find more posts by meanman101 Add meanman101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bargersaudio

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-20-2004 by meanman101
Go over to http://www.splbassx.com/forums/ at the bottom of that forum is the sponsor section. The 1st one is Gankojiji, he is an authorized dealer for Kole Audio and can give you specifics. As far as I know their amps are solid, and very good for the money. There subs are just getting around. Good luck.

Kove audio is a power acoustic product with a very decent reputation my area. I have started using this line in the past couple months with great success. I have been installing PA products for around 4 years now and I have had only 2 fail me. I Highly recommend them

New Post 04-20-2004 10:12 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Bargersaudio Click here to Send Bargersaudio a Private Message Find more posts by Bargersaudio Add Bargersaudio to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Splmonster

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-20-2004 by Bargersaudio
Kove audio is a power acoustic product with a very decent reputation my area. I have started using this line in the past couple months with great success. I have been installing PA products for around 4 years now and I have had only 2 fail me. I Highly recommend them

Yeah I have a PA amp and it works great and sounds terrific highly recommend them. I think Kole Audio is still with soundstream because PA is owned by soundstream.

New Post 04-24-2004 03:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Splmonster Click here to Send Splmonster a Private Message Find more posts by Splmonster Add Splmonster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting