Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Video & Multimedia > new to multimedia...
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
smartass1236969

new to multimedia...

ok, im getting a new system and i want a dvd player in my dash but im totally new to multimedia. i plan on a 15" on a mono amp and a set of components and a set of coaxs (rear fill) on a 4 ch. im looking for a 7 or 6.5" in-dash flip out or double-din monitor head unit to run my system. so far i cant really find anything to my liking. is it even reasonable to find one with something better than a 2 or 3 band eq for under $500? or better than 2v outputs? (another question on that matter - i know the more voltage the better sq youll ultimately get, but how much of a diff does it actually make if you hook it up to decent amps (i.e. phoenix gold and kicker)?)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 04-29-2007 07:14 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for smartass1236969 Click here to Send smartass1236969 a Private Message Find more posts by smartass1236969 Add smartass1236969 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rkilgore

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17760

New Post 05-01-2007 04:34 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgore Click here to Send rkilgore a Private Message Find more posts by rkilgore Add rkilgore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smartass1236969

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-01-2007 by rkilgore
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=17760

well its still 2v outputs, but i gotta admit, for the money i have to consider it. the only thing id question is its longevity, mostly cuz ive never heard of the brand b4...

New Post 05-01-2007 11:06 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for smartass1236969 Click here to Send smartass1236969 a Private Message Find more posts by smartass1236969 Add smartass1236969 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sqliberty

I would save up and get something better. looks cheap to me. I say do it right the first time, cuz if your not happy with it you are going to end up spending more money to get another one.

New Post 05-02-2007 11:55 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for sqliberty Click here to Send sqliberty a Private Message Find more posts by sqliberty Add sqliberty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
smartass1236969

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 05-02-2007 by sqliberty
I would save up and get something better. looks cheap to me. I say do it right the first time, cuz if your not happy with it you are going to end up spending more money to get another one.

does anybody have any opinions on this.... http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18325 ive read a few reviews about it online and a few people complained about the volume only going up to 40, but said besides that it was amazing. but im wondering since im planning on having over 1300wrms worth of amps (pushing an fi sub and mb quart components), how much of a problem could volume possibly be? i know its still cheap, but ive at least heard of jensen before... i just dont remember if what i heard was good or bad.... and i cant really afford a crazy $1000 hu cuz im on a pretty limited budget

New Post 05-02-2007 06:20 PM
rkilgore

I have heard some good things about this valor dvd player,It really seems cool and i know it's cheap,They said it can do what most expensive ones can do,That is just my opinion but i hope you can get you something you like...good luck!

New Post 05-02-2007 09:58 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for rkilgore Click here to Send rkilgore a Private Message Find more posts by rkilgore Add rkilgore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. reagan1, from Rowlett, TX. soltany, from beirut, MI. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. kaotiksyko, from , CO. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting