Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Other Mobile Electronics > apple ipod for 34.99
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
C1raider

apple ipod for 34.99

thats right The web-site is www.dynamisms.com Most people pay for just the site. You can go there and sign up for an IPod. But dont believe me check it out yourself. You pay $34.99 via Paypal and sign up to put your name on the list. When 26 people sign-up the guy on top of the list gets a free Ipod, and the next guy moves up to number 1. Of course, there are other people before you and they'd have to sign up 26 people, so the wait can be about a month. However, at the end, the wait is worth it. This works great and eventually everyone gets their free Ipod. It works in our favor to market it and get more people to sign-up. In addition every time we refer someone, if they mention our name while signing up, we jump up one spot on the list as well in addition to the regular movement. If you go to sites like http://www.themobilematrix.com/cheap_sony_ericsson_p800.html where they have similar lists for other products, you can see that by signing onto too-established lists can lengthen your wait dramatically. This is why signing up on this new site is so much better. Please be patient if your name doesn’t appear on the list immediately. The website takes a week to update their lists, but in the meantime you can get credit for any referrals and your position on the list is already secure. HOWEVER, this site has a promotion in which if you refer 10 people before March 3rd, you'd get the item automatically. This is exactly how I’ve gotten a cell phone, because I’ve already recommended 10 people. These sites really encourage referrals, because not only they benefit, you benefit as well. So see if you can do that. Please note that this is NOT a pyramid scheme because even if you don’t refer anyone, your name will still move up because other people will sign up by themselves, but you’d get the item later. When you sign up please use my name as referred by (Caleb Vetter) as I get to jump one spot in the list of another item I’m trying for. I'd really appreciate if you do that and keep the tradition of referring alive. Thanks, Jackson

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 03-01-2004 05:13 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for C1raider Click here to Send C1raider a Private Message Find more posts by C1raider Add C1raider to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
kaotiksyko, from , CO. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. 2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting