Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
SonicElectronix.com - 1-877-BUY-SONIC
Up to $30.00 in FREE custom install kits on select car stereos. Largest selection online, great prices, Daily Deals and FREE shipping on most products. We are an authorized dealer for Infinity, JBL, JVC, Kicker, MTX, Vibe, RE Audio and others.
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > Car Audio Competitions and Shows > Ohio shows/comps
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pioneer~Saturn

Ohio shows/comps

Any shows or competitions in/near ohio next summer? (summer of 08)

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-06-2007 03:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brothabrown92586

Damn bro u just missed it. Spinfest was this past weekend and I know its coming back next summer prolly in september and its going to be at the rock n roll hall of fame. Check out there myspace myspace.com/spinfest Other than that there is a bunch of music comps down here where u get tested on the lab n shyt. Dont know exact dates or what not but the last one was in amherst I believe.

New Post 09-10-2007 06:02 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Brothabrown92586 Click here to Send Brothabrown92586 a Private Message Find more posts by Brothabrown92586 Add Brothabrown92586 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

well, my car is in no shape right now to go to a show/comp (running just a pair of unamped 6.5" coaxials and a single 10" sealed...ouch, but surprisingly still sounds good). Im still quite a ways away from having it in decent looking/sounding condition....but hopefully my 18" will be in by next summer so i can get 'er up n running for the meter, hehehe. thanks

New Post 09-17-2007 09:59 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Pioneer~Saturn Click here to Send Pioneer~Saturn a Private Message Find more posts by Pioneer~Saturn Add Pioneer~Saturn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

ANYONE?...summer of 08 near ohio (can be a bordering state or maybe a couple states away) car shows/competitions?

New Post 09-27-2007 01:25 PM
thegreatestpenn

There will be about 10 MECA shows in Ohio next year I'm predicting.  I dunno how many shows the IASCA or USACI are having, but it'll make for a busy year.

New Post 10-01-2007 09:21 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for thegreatestpenn Click here to Send thegreatestpenn a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatestpenn Add thegreatestpenn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Nice, I'll check um out and see which ones ill be (or be able to be) headin to

New Post 10-04-2007 01:40 PM
Pioneer~Saturn

bump

New Post 11-28-2007 07:32 PM
PeteS

You live in SPL contrey. There are show's all over that state....DB Drag and MECA. Just across the border into IN. there are also a LOT of show's.

There is a BIG show comeing up for New Years being put on by H&K.

New Post 12-03-2007 11:35 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PeteS Click here to Send PeteS a Private Message Find more posts by PeteS Add PeteS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Tight, yea...thought there'd be a good amount close by or a little ways away. I'll look some up and try to make it to a good amount of them this upcoming year...just waiting for spring to roll around and my dual alt setup to be finished...its gunna be a good year

New Post 12-03-2007 11:40 PM
PeteS

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 12-03-2007 by Pioneer~Saturn

Tight, yea...thought there'd be a good amount close by or a little ways away. I'll look some up and try to make it to a good amount of them this upcoming year...just waiting for spring to roll around and my dual alt setup to be finished...its gunna be a good year

What class you going to run. Might see you in the lane's... have a few team members in diffent class's,

New Post 12-03-2007 11:52 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for PeteS Click here to Send PeteS a Private Message Find more posts by PeteS Add PeteS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pioneer~Saturn

Im pretty sure I fit into the Modified 'M5' area...but reviewing the rules further on the batteries means Im going to have to go with the 12V kinetiks (ive been thinking about running their 16V for a little while now...but think im going to run 3 or 4 HC2000's now) and i'll have the dual alternator setup completed come spring time and that fits into the specs aswell

Are there any sub-categories for amount of subs/amps? like a 1 sub, 2-3, and 4+ subs categories?...Im still kind of a noobie when it comes to comps, haha

And is the Modified M5 class what I'd fit into running the 18" Fi BTL off the SoundStream XXX10000 (all in trunk) with 3 or 4 HC2000's? or is there another im overlooking?

New Post 12-04-2007 12:34 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

Here's some sketch-ups of the setup when complete...funneled forward and sealed off from the trunk, might play around with different angles of the funnel to see if it effects the spl and might reposition the port to behind the sub firing up into the hood to see if that yields any better....but anyways, here they are (with another battery or two ofcourse)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

New Post 12-04-2007 12:38 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

New Post 12-04-2007 12:39 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

^got a little detailed with the SoundStream haha

New Post 12-04-2007 12:40 AM
Pioneer~Saturn

And I looked further into the 'Street' rules...and it mentions the rear deck being factory condition with no holes or something along those lines....I think i'll catch major flack with mine...its already cut up a bit and has holes through it, and im planning on cutting some more out to make kind of a blow-hole to let the bass out when the seats have to be up...otherwise the opening would be choked off by the seat...

New Post 12-04-2007 03:53 PM
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting