Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource for radio,speakers, MP3, amps, subwoofers, box enclosures, IASCA,DB Drag Racing, USACi and MECA events Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource  Welcome to CarStereo.com the Internet Guide to Car Audio Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online ResourceMY ACCOUNT   
Car Stereo is the #1 Car Audio Online Resource
OnlineCarStereo.com
The best and biggest selection of mobile audio/stereo, multimedia/navigation and accessories at the lowest prices! Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, JVC, Sony, Clarion, Jensen, Infinity, Kicker and more...
Car Audio Black Friday Sales!
Message Forums Car Stereo Message Forums > CarStereo.com Lobby > Whats up guys
Go Back Pages (1): [1]
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
99oldsintrigue

Whats up guys

Hey anyone still around? Donsway?????

Report this post to a moderator

New Post 09-07-2007 06:17 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pintoking

Nope....Who the hell is Donsway? What a name....

New Post 09-08-2007 12:29 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pintoking Click here to Send pintoking a Private Message Find more posts by pintoking Add pintoking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

RE: Whats up guys

quote:
Originally posted on 09-07-2007 by 99oldsintrigue
Hey anyone still around? Donsway?????

no but I wish he was real cool guy I think that he may have went to another board. if you remember there was a guy that had a solo x in a pt cruiser and he started a board shortly after that don left.

New Post 09-10-2007 05:29 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pintoking

I just spoke to Dosway yesterday. He did join another forum....Not the one where SSI went. He joined the best damm forum on the net.....AUDIO KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't get carried away with that.

New Post 09-13-2007 07:09 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for pintoking Click here to Send pintoking a Private Message Find more posts by pintoking Add pintoking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilMsPrelude

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats how Ford got booted!

New Post 09-13-2007 07:20 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for LilMsPrelude Click here to Send LilMsPrelude a Private Message Find more posts by LilMsPrelude Add LilMsPrelude to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

BLAKE!!!!! Hows it been man??? Is there any more deals for us to drive 600+ miles for?? That last one was well worth the drive. What do you have for a stereo right now? You are forever changing stuff around. Jamee ask if you are ever going to make it down this way? And Yes Audio Kingdom is my new home but I hear about stuff from this site from time to time from guys like Ford and Andy. (They still love it here) Or wait did they get banned from here? If so why?

New Post 09-14-2007 01:56 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
daffyduck91

they got booted for standing up for whats right donsway! AUDIOKINDOM!

New Post 09-15-2007 01:41 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for daffyduck91 Click here to Send daffyduck91 a Private Message Find more posts by daffyduck91 Add daffyduck91 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

hey there Don hows old ballsy?

New Post 09-15-2007 08:47 AM
Click Here to See the Profile for mc Click here to Send mc a Private Message Find more posts by mc Add mc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donsway

Ballsy just got a tune-up and is running better than ever. How you been MC? Going to send you an e-mail. Try anyway:(

New Post 09-18-2007 09:56 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for Donsway Click here to Send Donsway a Private Message Find more posts by Donsway Add Donsway to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mc

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-18-2007 by Donsway
Ballsy just got a tune-up and is running better than ever. How you been MC? Going to send you an e-mail. Try anyway:(

well my e-mail crashed but if you want you can send a pm on the sound solutions board I post as mcbuggin there if that don't work I'll give you the wife's e-mail to get ahold of me.

New Post 09-19-2007 07:50 AM
99oldsintrigue

Good to hear from you Don. Not much going on, the occasional car show, but thats it. TJ's s-10 did a 160 a couple months ago, it was frickin sweet. I dont have much for a system right now, maybe next summer.Im in college now, so im broke. Im hoping to come visit for some fun next summer.

New Post 09-23-2007 10:50 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for 99oldsintrigue Click here to Send 99oldsintrigue a Private Message Find more posts by 99oldsintrigue Add 99oldsintrigue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JJSki78

RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 09-13-2007 by pintoking
I just spoke to Dosway yesterday. He did join another forum....Not the one where SSI went. He joined the best damm forum on the net.....AUDIO KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't get carried away with that.

Audio Kingdom fucking blows.  Unless you want to feel like you're living in China where everything you say is censored, I'd just stay away from that shithole.  There's a couple good guys there, Don and Andy, Ford stopped going there and he's a freakin mod, what does that tell you.  XXwired can have his little kingdom, making his e-penis bigger thinking he's the man, I've got a couple forums I wold rather spend my time on, and I can keep in touch with Don, Andy, and Ford through other means.

FUCK AUDIO KINGDOM.

New Post 04-10-2008 10:15 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for JJSki78 Click here to Send JJSki78 a Private Message Find more posts by JJSki78 Add JJSki78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakford

RE: RE:

quote:
Originally posted on 04-10-2008 by JJSki78

Audio Kingdom fucking blows.  Unless you want to feel like you're living in China where everything you say is censored, I'd just stay away from that shithole.  There's a couple good guys there, Don and Andy, Ford stopped going there and he's a freakin mod, what does that tell you.  XXwired can have his little kingdom, making his e-penis bigger thinking he's the man, I've got a couple forums I wold rather spend my time on, and I can keep in touch with Don, Andy, and Ford through other means.

FUCK AUDIO KINGDOM.

I left AK because of another mod. Not Wired. I only wished in my situation that Wired would have taken a stance on the situation between myself and that mod. Besides that I enjoyed my time at AK and I made some great freinds that I will miss. AK is a great site.....It has rules though. Unlike this place. Are the rules possibly taken too far at times????? Yes they probobly are from time to time. To all the mods at AK....Just make sure you follow the "RULES OF ETIQUETTE"

New Post 04-11-2008 11:33 PM
Click Here to See the Profile for freakford Click here to Send freakford a Private Message Find more posts by freakford Add freakford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Go Back Pages (1): [1]

Show Printable Version  |   Email this Page  |   Subscribe to this Thread

Recently Logged In Members  
2rgrbn, from Long Beach, CA. RampagesZ, from Mobile, AL. kaotiksyko, from , CO. Rol886, from Rockaway Beach, NY. Dayton605, from Dayton, TX. banelsonms, from Moss Point, MS. weezer4rock, from , . jaboran, from swanton, OH. N2Audio, from Lawrence, KS. wolfantry, from erie, PA. IBBumpin, from Columbus, NE. tjsaudio, from anytown, MI. punkroc719, from Winchester, VA. Andrew, from Linden, MI. #1audio, from newport, NC. torawi01, from Corpus Christi, TX. Stripedss, from Hampton, GA. NRred2, from New York, NY. becesaudio, from davao city, AL. ipodzrcool, from , AL.
see more member photos  post your members photo

previous page Back Email this page to a Friend 
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise  |  Join!  |  Log-In

Copyright © 2006 Online ConneXions Inc.
Web Designed & Hosting